Sattelite TV

• 64 Replies
?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
Re: Sattelite TV
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2010, 10:10:53 PM »
I never said "all satellites at the equator point upwards". I said they will only do so at the equator.

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2010, 10:30:17 PM »
I never said "all satellites at the equator point upwards". I said they will only do so at the equator.
Actually, you were even less clear than that, but I think we cleared it up for PP.

ITT: All satellite dishes function best when, as RET predicts, they are pointed at the appropriate satellites. The angle from the antennae to the sky is always upwards, but rarely straight up. This evidence, verifiable and objective, supports RET and disproves FET even with its unsupported towers and stratellites.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2010, 11:41:47 PM »
Actually, you were even less clear than that, but I think we cleared it up for PP.

ITT: All satellite dishes function best when, as RET predicts, they are pointed at the appropriate satellites. The angle from the antennae to the sky is always upwards, but rarely straight up. This evidence, verifiable and objective, supports RET and disproves FET even with its unsupported towers and stratellites.

Thanks a whole lot already CT; hence my still unanswered question:
"How I would love to know the hight of this building, since the dishes are clearly situated near the very top of it?"

When you release an object on FE, the UA suddenly doesn't
affect it anylonger and it falls to the ground. It's magic folks (^_^)

« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2010, 11:57:02 PM »

"How I would love to know the hight of this building, since the dishes are clearly situated near the very top of it?"

That is quite irrelevant atm considering the image provided was taken to display the Pimp the Dishes program. Their is not evidence to show that they were even functional at the time of the photo shoot. The picture is rather useless for this discussion. And you can't use pictures in this case to state something as being operational or not. This is really one of those things you have to test out yourself or take your providers word for it.
FE T-shirts = Profit = conspiracy = ideological cult in the making = teaching stupid = paranoia = nut case. Any questions?

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2010, 01:51:26 AM »

"How I would love to know he hight of this building, since the dishes are clearly situated near the very top of it?"

That is quite irrelevant atm considering the image provided was taken to display the Pimp the Dishes program. Their is not evidence to show that they were even functional at the time of the photo shoot. The picture is rather useless for this discussion. And you can't use pictures in this case to state something as being operational or not. This is really one of those things you have to test out yourself or take your providers word for it.

Thanks for enlightening me (^_^)...

So here it is:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article1968981.ece

When you release an object on FE, the UA suddenly doesn't
affect it anylonger and it falls to the ground. It's magic folks (^_^)