"Antarctica as a continent does not exist except in the Wilmore model."

• 109 Replies
Re: "Antarctica as a continent does not exist except in the Wilmore model."
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2010, 07:56:45 PM »
All of these personal attacks to deflect from major fails from the globularists  ;D Slow day today?
What personal attacks would those be? What major fails would those be? Oh, I forgot: FEers make up cool stories.

Well, it is a slow day. I don't think I've see a single piece of verifiable objective evidence in support of FE today... or any day.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2010, 08:03:15 PM »
Please provide any data that you have measured that says otherwise.

I've measure all the time, and I don't just use my own experiences to support my position here.

They are called atlases, nautical maps, gps, measuring my longitude and latitude by using the Sun to which is accurate and consistent with RE, the world school programs that measure shadow sticks across the globe, seismic activity dealing with S-waves and P-waves,(time, speed, and distance calculator), Earth's dynamo and magnetic field, and a shit ton of other sources to which includes my own experience in sailing.

I've also measured using my car and driving from Minnesota to Sun City Arizona to which was also accurate according to both GPS and Satellite Maps. You can even Use Google maps now to virtually drive around your own towns and cities. This is also accurate to GPS, satellites imagery, and the real world. This again is all accurate to time, speed, and distance calculations.

When you can provide me an accurate map of the FE world, you let me know. And I don't care if you measure it, or if someone else does. You want to make an argument, I suggest you provide me the data to support it, or at least provide 3rd party data that can equally be reviewed.

If you can't provide, then I understand that you have nothing to offer in this discussion.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 08:11:30 PM by TheJackel »
FE T-shirts = Profit = conspiracy = ideological cult in the making = teaching stupid = paranoia = nut case. Any questions?

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2010, 08:16:52 PM »
I've said what have you measured. Not what have you relied on [a map,atlas,globe,GPS etc.]
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2010, 08:26:59 PM »
I've said what have you measured. Not what have you relied on [a map,atlas,globe,GPS etc.]

It's in there, please read. To be more specific, I've sailed from Japan to California. You don't just rely on one means to navigate anymore son. You cross check with as many sources you can. GPS is accurate to my nautical maps, and is accurate to my measurements of my longitude and latitude according to the sun and stars. When I can't see those, I either hold my course or I look at the GPS. I have yet to get lost thanks.

If you live near an ocean, port, or fishery you can ask the Captains how they navigate. Here in Boston you can simply check with the day boat Captains if need be. And if what I had relied on when I needed it was wrong Iche, well I wouldn't get to where I was going would I? It would really suck to get lost at sea, or stranded with a flat tire in the middle of the painted desert do to getting lost.

Off Roaders and Hikers don't use GPS these days because it's wrong son. I don't know very many people willing to put their life on the line for something that wouldn't be functional or accurate in this regard. This includes using spherical coordinates to navigate with.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 08:33:30 PM by TheJackel »
FE T-shirts = Profit = conspiracy = ideological cult in the making = teaching stupid = paranoia = nut case. Any questions?

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2010, 08:32:04 PM »
I went on pontoon boat in a wisconsin lake once and I didn't get lost!
Another win for FET!
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2010, 08:35:25 PM »
Another win for FET!

LMAO, please try again. How about I bring you to Alaska during the winter and dump you off in the middle of it to where there is nobody around for miles. Lets see how far your pontoon analogy will get you in terms of navigation to a specific location I tell you to get to without having to beg a local for directions or help. When you end up dead, your concept of FET navigation will quickly collapse around you as your view of the world fade into darkness. Or you can feel free to try and use that Pontoon analogy on the open sea. Hence, lets see how well you do when visual markers aren't so easy to follow. If you did get lost on a lake in Wisconsin, you would have to be a complete moron.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 08:47:11 PM by TheJackel »

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2010, 08:42:25 PM »
I just used the same proof you did.
Try again...
IF YOU DARE

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2010, 08:47:02 PM »
Another win for FET!
When you end up dead, your concept of FET navigation will quickly collapse around you as your view of the world fade into darkness.
Please do not resort to threatening people you argue with on these fora.

« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »
Try again...
IF YOU DARE

Ahh, no you didn't. Please try again.

here, let me help you out.

http://nfo.edu/truenorth.htm
http://www.open2.net/sciencetechnologynature/maths/measuring_latitude_and_longitude.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_navigation

According to your position, I should get lost plotting my position using this method. Well, I think you need to please try again :) Care to tell anyone who uses the Sun at noon to plot their courses on how FE states them to be wrong?

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:01:26 PM by TheJackel »

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2010, 08:50:18 PM »
Try again...
IF YOU DARE

UH HUH. Please try again.

« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2010, 09:02:20 PM »
Another win for FET!
When you end up dead, your concept of FET navigation will quickly collapse around you as your view of the world fade into darkness.

Nobody threatened you, playing victim is pretty pathetic.

« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2010, 09:05:22 PM »
Try again...
IF YOU DARE

UH HUH. Please try again.

You can feel free to test out the methods I just provided you. Clearly you aren't up for the task. Your best argument here is ignoring evidence provided to you. And your magical ability to be unable to test said methods of navigation yourself. You asked me what I measured, and I have provided you my methods and how I get from point A to point B. Even under the FE map thread, I had provided time, speed, and distance calculations for you to which agree with everything I have said here. So since you will deny all evidence providable, I suggest you actually get off your tuff and do your own measuring :)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:09:22 PM by TheJackel »

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2010, 09:06:48 PM »
Another win for FET!

You suggested dropping me off in the middle of Alaska during the winter unaided whatsoever. Death would follow anyone in that situation regardless of model followed. To top it off then, you wound up describing what would be my future death.
It's so sad globularists have to stoop to this level. Just outright despicable.

« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2010, 09:16:37 PM »
Another win for FET!

You suggested dropping me off in the middle of Alaska during the winter unaided whatsoever. Death would follow anyone in that situation regardless of model followed. To top it off then, you wound up describing what would be my future death.
So you agree, he didn't threaten you, right? If you don't understand this, then please review the concept of "hypothetical".
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2010, 09:18:46 PM »
"How about I"
makes more sense to think of as "I want to and will do so"
Try again clocktower
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:24:35 PM by Ichimaru Gin :] »

« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2010, 09:27:46 PM »
Another win for FET!

Who said you were unaided? And how much aid do you think sailors have on the open sea? I'm a fair man, you can have as much aid to navigate and survive as any sailor or hiker does to which is appropriate to your given hypothetical situation. The point is, if you attempted to navigate according to your analogy, you would likely find your self dead due to your own poor method of navigation. Put me in that situation according to my method of navigation, I would likely survive and get to my destination provided I manage not to break a leg or get killed by some other uncontrollable means.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:42:05 PM by TheJackel »

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2010, 09:32:04 PM »
You did. You based it on my pontoon analogy, which in that case, I was completely unaided by outside source(s).

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2010, 09:40:22 PM »
Going to sleep. Goodnight Jackel  :-* We can at least offer each other sweet dreams my man.
Nightt night  :)

« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2010, 09:50:59 PM »
You did. You based it on my pontoon analogy, which in that case, I was completely unaided by outside source(s).

Wrong, your aids are your visual landmarks to which are easily distinguishable on a lake in Wisconsin. In Alaska you would have a really big problem with that, and I don't think you realize that. That is why your analogy fails because I wouldn't be dumb enough to use your example to navigate with on the open sea or in Alaska as a back country hiker. Hence, I am pointing out the idiocy of your analogy. hence try navigating like that during white out situations, or situations to where everywhere you look seems all the same. This is why your Pontoon analogy is laughable. And you pleaded and cried because you thought we would dump you in there unaided LOL.

So you are making the claim that being unaided here would suffice for navigation and as if that magically gives FE a win. Really? LMAO. If you can't understand why that is funny, you can't understand this subject enough to have this discussion.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 10:42:19 PM by TheJackel »

?

zork

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2010, 09:56:29 PM »
 Sure, it always goes down to what someone personally has measured. There were never any other people in the world who also did such thing and whom work other people can rely. Anyone never has been using triangulation and triangulation networks are also unknown to us.
 And still, if people who support RE have something to rely on then what have you to rely on? I guess the Rowbotham book and your eyes only.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.