"Antarctica as a continent does not exist except in the Wilmore model."

• 109 Replies

PizzaPlanet

• google
Re: "Antarctica as a continent does not exist except in the Wilmore model."
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2010, 03:01:32 PM »

It's a wall of ice, not a continent.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2010, 03:13:17 PM »

Do tell us how you know that.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

PizzaPlanet

• google
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2010, 03:21:14 PM »

That is absolutely irrelevant to the thread. Feel free to start a new one regarding this issue. Please remember that this question has very likely been asked before, and that using the search function would likely solve your problem.
Reassuming:
The question was "FE'ers, if there is no Antarctica, where do penguins live in nature?", and the answer is "There is no FE belief that would assume there is no Antarctica". Panic over.

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2010, 03:30:29 PM »

That is absolutely irrelevant to the thread. Feel free to start a new one regarding this issue. Please remember that this question has very likely been asked before, and that using the search function would likely solve your problem.
Reassuming:
The question was "FE'ers, if there is no Antarctica, where do penguins live in nature?", and the answer is "There is no FE belief that would assume there is no Antarctica". Panic over.
I see you can't support your claim, again. It's sad to see you fail so often in one day. Please don't make a claim you can't support.

PizzaPlanet

• google
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2010, 07:05:50 PM »

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2010, 10:13:41 PM »
Is there one that is 100% accurate?

No 100% accurate Flat Earth map exists. Therein lies the problem.

First I need to see a 100% accurate Round Earth map.
  What does the "100% accurate" mean? Can anyone describe the "100% accurate" map?

There is no accurate map of FE what-so-ever.
FE T-shirts = Profit = conspiracy = ideological cult in the making = teaching stupid = paranoia = nut case. Any questions?

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2010, 10:30:19 PM »

What does the "100% accurate" mean? Can anyone describe the "100% accurate" map?
I imagine one could always ask Jean Baudrillard.
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2010, 11:13:03 PM »

does that involve cartoons and 486 million sq miles of surface area?
FE T-shirts = Profit = conspiracy = ideological cult in the making = teaching stupid = paranoia = nut case. Any questions?

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2010, 11:46:04 PM »

No.
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2010, 01:09:42 AM »

No.

Can you verify that "No" by stating the information and providing the sources please? Apparently you are claiming to know enough to know to say no here. So what's the circumference? 

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2010, 01:19:59 AM »

No.

Can you verify that "No" by stating the information and providing the sources please? Apparently you are claiming to know enough to know to say no here. So what's the circumference?  
Asking Jean Baudrillard does not involve cartoons or 486 mil. sq miles of surface area.  Yes I can verify that.  Yes I claim to know enough about this to say no.  There is no circumference.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 01:21:30 AM by Username »
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2010, 01:28:55 AM »
Asking Jean Baudrillard does not involve cartoons or 486 mil. sq miles of surface area.  Yes I can verify that.  Yes I claim to know enough about this to say no.  There is no circumference.

No circumference? so now FE is a flat square?

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2010, 01:29:22 AM »
Asking Jean Baudrillard does not involve cartoons or 486 mil. sq miles of surface area.  Yes I can verify that.  Yes I claim to know enough about this to say no.  There is no circumference.

Nope.  Who said it was?

Squares clearly don't exist anyways.
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2010, 01:31:59 AM »
Asking Jean Baudrillard does not involve cartoons or 486 mil. sq miles of surface area.  Yes I can verify that.  Yes I claim to know enough about this to say no.  There is no circumference.

Nope.  Who said it was?

Squares don't exist? LMAO.

And if you have no circumference, what shape is your FE lol.. Apparently you don't have a clue.

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2010, 01:40:03 AM »

Nope.  Who said it was?

Squares don't exist? LMAO.
Yeah, what exact issue do you have with that?

And if you have no circumference, what shape is your FE lol.. Apparently you don't have a clue.
I don't understand what my circumference has to do with the shape of the Earth. Can you explain?
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2010, 01:53:44 AM »
If you are stating that your FE doesn't have a circumference, that rules out cylinder, circle, and sphere. Hence, what shape are you suggesting FE is lol.

On squares:

Check your table button under the edit box.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:25:30 AM by TheJackel »

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2010, 02:06:24 AM »
If you are stating that your FE doesn't have a circumference, that rules out cylinder, circle, and sphere. Hence, what shape are you suggesting your FE is lol.

On squares:

Check your table button under the edit box.

I see the table button.  It has a picture of a square on it.  What is your point?

I don't own the Earth; I'm clearly not making any claims about "my FE".  The shape of the earth is too complex to accurately describe within a forum post.  Inaccurately, its a slab.
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2010, 02:24:29 AM »
I see the table button.  It has a picture of a square on it.  What is your point?

Think about what you just said.

I don't own the Earth; I'm clearly not making any claims about "my FE".  The shape of the earth is too complex to accurately describe within a forum post.  Inaccurately, its a slab.

I will correct my late night blunders about you owning FE. However, you clearly have shown your inability to clarify or substantiate what FE's shape is. You obviously don't have anything to support your position with, and you are thus irrelevant to this discussion.

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2010, 02:31:24 AM »
I see the table button.  It has a picture of a square on it.  What is your point?

Think about what you just said.
I have.  Have you?

I don't own the Earth; I'm clearly not making any claims about "my FE".  The shape of the earth is too complex to accurately describe within a forum post.  Inaccurately, its a slab.

I will correct my late night blunders about you owning FE. However, you clearly have shown your inability to clarify or substantiate what FE's shape is. You obviously don't have anything to support your position with, and you are thus irrelevant to this discussion.
As I've said, it would be too complex to describe its shape in a forum post.  However for the sake of ease of conversation it is a slab with no horizontal center.
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2010, 02:46:05 AM »
I have.  Have you?

Indeed I had. You just verified the existence of a square :)

As I've said, it would be too complex to describe its shape in a forum post.  However for the sake of ease of conversation it is a slab with no horizontal center.

When did you physically measure this? And how long did it take you to physically map this? Are you an in support of the infinite plane argument lol? How did you verify that it has no horizontal center? What are your sources? How did you verify that it is inaccurately a slab?

It's seems like all you have is assertive arguments without anything to back them up. The FE you think you know actually collapsed into the spherically shaped Earth we see today billions of years ago. Didn't you keep up on FE historical events? And yes I have information to prove it. However, it is to complex to post in a forum. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 04:50:33 AM by TheJackel »

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2010, 04:50:15 AM »
I have.  Have you?

Indeed I had. You just verified the existence of a square :)
I verified the existence of a picture representing a square.

I don't own the Earth; I'm clearly not making any claims about "my FE".  The shape of the earth is too complex to accurately describe within a forum post.  Inaccurately, its a slab.

As I've said, it would be too complex to describe its shape in a forum post.  However for the sake of ease of conversation it is a slab with no horizontal center.

When did you physically measure this? And how long did it take you to physically map this? Are you an in support of the infinite plane argument lol? How did you verify that it has no horizontal center? What are your sources? How did you verify that it is inaccurately a slab?

It's seems like all you have is assertive arguments without anything to back them up. The FE you think you know actually collapsed into the spherically shaped Earth we see today many billions of years ago. Didn't you keep up on FE historical events? And yes I have information to prove it. However, it is to complex to post in a forum.  

I didn't physically map this.  I never claimed I did.  Reality is in support of the infinite plane earth.  I'm simply tagging along with it.  You can verify its lack of a center by taking measurements with an accurate accelerometer.  Likewise, you can verify its slab nature by doing the same.  I would suggest you try it.  I verified it was inaccurately a slab by looking out my window.

The shape of the earth, the information you asked about ignoring my posts, would require me to have a 100% accurate map of two infinite surfaces that are not particularly described, as far as I know, from any particular function and a task I'd imagine would be impossible.  

Ciao.
Quantum Ab Hoc

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2010, 05:05:05 AM »

I tried, but it seems that he's not taking any questions at this time on the account of being dead for the past few years.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2010, 05:08:28 AM »

I tried, but it seems that he's not taking any questions at this time on the account of being dead for the past few years.
Opps, didn't realize he died!  Well, there is always a ouija board.

Gone for real from this thread now.  Probably.
Quantum Ab Hoc

?

zork

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2010, 11:22:14 AM »

I don't believe in the mediumship.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2010, 01:29:06 PM »
I didn't physically map this.  I never claimed I did.  Reality is in support of the infinite plane earth.  I'm simply tagging along with it.  You can verify its lack of a center by taking measurements with an accurate accelerometer.  Likewise, you can verify its slab nature by doing the same.  I would suggest you try it.  I verified it was inaccurately a slab by looking out my window.

The shape of the earth, the information you asked about ignoring my posts, would require me to have a 100% accurate map of two infinite surfaces that are not particularly described, as far as I know, from any particular function and a task I'd imagine would be impossible. 

Ciao.
[/quote]

Doesn't matter if you did or didn't measure it yourself as I am asking for the data specifically and how it was done. If you can provide no data, it shows your weakness in this argument and your inability to support your position. And sorry an accelerometer isn't going to verify your claims, and please do provide the data. And yes, we do expect you to provide an accurate map within at least 1sq meter.

And btw, you ought to take a moment to google accelerometer data, and gravimeter data. They are consistent with the RE model. And they are used in many things like electronics, navigation, and cars.  I can list thousands of sources on data that is consistent with the RE model. In fact you can head over to the Earthquakes thread to where there is a ton of data already posted that agrees with my position.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:07:17 PM by TheJackel »

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2010, 03:32:51 PM »
I didn't physically map this.  I never claimed I did.  Reality is in support of the infinite plane earth.  I'm simply tagging along with it.  You can verify its lack of a center by taking measurements with an accurate accelerometer.  Likewise, you can verify its slab nature by doing the same.  I would suggest you try it.  I verified it was inaccurately a slab by looking out my window.

Ciao.

Doesn't matter if you did or didn't measure it yourself as I am asking for the data specifically and how it was done. If you can provide no data, it shows your weakness in this argument and your inability to support your position. And sorry an accelerometer isn't going to verify your claims, and please do provide the data. And yes, we do expect you to provide an accurate map within at least 1sq meter.

And btw, you ought to take a moment to google accelerometer data, and gravimeter data. They are consistent with the RE model. And they are used in many things like electronics, navigation, and cars.  I can list thousands of sources on data that is consistent with the RE model. In fact you can head over to the Earthquakes thread to where there is a ton of data already posted that agrees with my position.

I'm so sick of round earthers moving the supposed goal posts.  First you argue with me that Jean Baulliard involves cartoons or 486 mil. sq miles of surface area (a seemingly nonsensical statement), then you try to tell me mathematical and geometrical constructs like squares exist in the real world, and now you are whining about earthquakes.  None of these stances which you have supported with any data what so ever here.  And now here you come and throw this dog shit on my plate.  Do you even read what you are typing?  You never asked for data, except that of the complete shape of the infinite plane that is earth, which would obviously be impossible to represent here.  Half the things you are talking about have no relevance at all.  This discussion was concerning maps and you have trolled and derailed this thread to be about cartoons, squares and Japanese earthquakes.
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2010, 03:46:49 PM »

Ciao.

And btw, you ought to take a moment to google accelerometer data, and gravimeter data. They are consistent with the RE model. And they are used in many things like electronics, navigation, and cars.  I can list thousands of sources on data that is consistent with the RE model. In fact you can head over to the Earthquakes thread to where there is a ton of data already posted that agrees with my position.

I'm so sick of round earthers moving the supposed goal posts.  First you argue with me that Jean Baulliard involves cartoons or 486 mil. sq miles of surface area (a seemingly nonsensical statement), then you try to tell me mathematical and geometrical constructs like squares exist in the real world, and now you are whining about earthquakes.  None of these stances which you have supported with any data what so ever here.  And now here you come and throw this dog shit on my plate.  Do you even read what you are typing?  You never asked for data, except that of the complete shape of the infinite plane that is earth, which would obviously be impossible to represent here.  Half the things you are talking about have no relevance at all.  This discussion was concerning maps and you have trolled and derailed this thread to be about cartoons, squares and Japanese earthquakes.

Such whining! Maybe you should just concentrate on one task: Provide a map of the known world that accounts for existing verifiable objective evidence already in the public domain:
1) travel times between remote locations
2) stars patterns observed at thousands of locations consistent with GPS readings.
3) solar and lunar illumination consistent with various webcams on the Internet from around the world
4) political boundaries and geographic surveys, especially in Australia.

Of course, we know you can't do that, so we expect just more whining or quiting or both.

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2010, 06:42:07 PM »
I didn't physically map this.  I never claimed I did.  Reality is in support of the infinite plane earth.  I'm simply tagging along with it.  You can verify its lack of a center by taking measurements with an accurate accelerometer.  Likewise, you can verify its slab nature by doing the same.  I would suggest you try it.  I verified it was inaccurately a slab by looking out my window.

Ciao.

And btw, you ought to take a moment to google accelerometer data, and gravimeter data. They are consistent with the RE model. And they are used in many things like electronics, navigation, and cars.  I can list thousands of sources on data that is consistent with the RE model. In fact you can head over to the Earthquakes thread to where there is a ton of data already posted that agrees with my position.

I'm so sick of round earthers moving the supposed goal posts.  First you argue with me that Jean Baulliard involves cartoons or 486 mil. sq miles of surface area (a seemingly nonsensical statement), then you try to tell me mathematical and geometrical constructs like squares exist in the real world, and now you are whining about earthquakes.  None of these stances which you have supported with any data what so ever here.  And now here you come and throw this dog shit on my plate.  Do you even read what you are typing?  You never asked for data, except that of the complete shape of the infinite plane that is earth, which would obviously be impossible to represent here.  Half the things you are talking about have no relevance at all.  This discussion was concerning maps and you have trolled and derailed this thread to be about cartoons, squares and Japanese earthquakes.

This was what I call a major cry fest. Again you have provided nothing of value in your arguments, and you are now desperately pleading. And concerning supporting my position, here is 1 example of thousands you can find just by doing a simple search on google..

Geophysical journal international
, Volume 161, Pages 1-560
http://books.google.com/books?id=AXPzAAAAMAAJ&q=Earth%27s+gravimeter+data&dq=Earth%27s+gravimeter+data&hl=en&ei=UTB0TPCiJ4T58AaQpLD3CA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CEAQ6AEwAw

Now if I have to, I can almost endlessly post resources and data to support my position on accelerometer and gravimeter data. I gave you the opportunity to google such data and apparently you are too inept to do so.

on Squares, all I said was that squares exist. And I can cut a piece of paper into the shape of a square. Thus, squares exist. Please do try again.

So stop your crying about goal posts and start providing data, information, evidence to which can be peer reviewed, tested, and be in accordance to the scientific method. If you can't do this, I kindly accept your resignation from this conversation.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:45:14 PM by TheJackel »

PizzaPlanet

• google
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2010, 06:47:02 PM »
And I can cut a piece of paper into the shape of a square.
A perfect square? Really? I sense a Nobel Prize coming right up. Would you like to prove it?

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2010, 06:49:48 PM »
And I can cut a piece of paper into the shape of a square.
A perfect square? Really? I sense a Nobel Prize coming right up. Would you like to prove it?
Where did he say anything about a "perfect" square?