Nuke it from orbit.

• 9 Replies
Nuke it from orbit.
« on: August 18, 2010, 09:02:16 AM »
So if i became an astronaut and i was sent up to the space station orbiting the earth.
What would the earth look like and why wouldn't I see the edge of the earth?
And why aren't the chinese frightened of going east, same goes for the americans going west?
And why is it i can get a boat from alaska to russia without going around/through the two american continents?

spanner34.5

• feck arse drink
Re: Nuke it from orbit.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 09:04:16 AM »
No one has been into space. It's unlikely you will be the first.
My I.Q. is 85. Or was it 58?

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 09:12:00 AM »

Your right i will never be the first,only one man can be and he was russian.
How do you explain images of the earth from space i mean if man cant get into space that means none of his inventions can.
Because if they can he can sure as hell send someone along for the ride.
Next!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 09:20:48 AM by The earth is flat!ORealy? »

spanner34.5

• feck arse drink
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 10:39:51 AM »

How do you explain images of the earth from space i mean if man cant get into space that means none of his inventions can.
Next!
There are no images from space, no craft has successfully made the journey.
My I.Q. is 85. Or was it 58?

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 12:36:12 PM »

Next!
There are no images from space, no craft has successfully made the journey.

And if you are actually shown any of the countless images taken from orbit or the orbit of other planets, you'll just dismiss them as hoaxes.

Critical thinking = failure.
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 01:20:25 PM »
You know your theory is probably bogus when you rely on misinterpretation of tiny pieces of evidence and denial of all other evidence i.e. conspiracy.

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 01:25:16 PM »
You know your theory is probably bogus when you rely on misinterpretation of tiny pieces of evidence and denial of all other evidence i.e. conspiracy.
I agree, except for the 'probably' isn't needed.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

Lorddave

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 01:36:29 PM »
So if i became an astronaut and i was sent up to the space station orbiting the earth.
What would the earth look like and why wouldn't I see the edge of the earth?
And why aren't the chinese frightened of going east, same goes for the americans going west?
And why is it i can get a boat from alaska to russia without going around/through the two american continents?

To answer your questions:

1. If you did, you'd see exactly what you'd expect to see: A round Earth.  However, because FET says there's a spolight sun that exactly simulates a RE solar system but really isn't, what you'd see would be the lit "area".  And no, you couldn't see the night side and the city lights.  Why?  Dunno.  Probably something to do with the intensity of light from the lit area making it impossible to see the night side even if you cover up the light area with your hand or something.

2. FET states that every time we go in any direction, we follow some path: magnetic field, stars, ect... and FET states that all these things curve.  Basically, instead of saying the Earth is curved, they say everything else is curved.

3. Same answer as above.

See, FET takes the observations that would naturally happen with a Round Earth and explains them in such a way as to make it work in a flat Earth.  Some of these are very, very, very hard to do like star movements or timezones or what-not.  However, anyone with imagination can make up a story.  To date, no one has ever managed to produce actual, verifiable data that contradicts the Round Earth.
But this doesn't stop someone from believing they're right and everyone else is ignorant/can't see the pattern/is brainwashed.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 08:42:38 PM »
Outlandish claims never have and never will be evidence. Get out if you have no correct contribution to make.

Lorddave

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 09:36:09 PM »
Outlandish claims never have and never will be evidence. Get out if you have no correct contribution to make.

HOLY MOTHER OF CODE!  2fst4u is back!
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.