Creepy or Cool?

• 9 Replies
?

Muphci

Creepy or Cool?
« on: August 17, 2010, 07:32:01 AM »
There is no such thing as no time for fisting.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
Re: Creepy or Cool?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 01:47:08 PM »
I thought this thread was going to be about your uncle again.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »
I vote neither; it's tacky.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

?

Muphci

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 08:15:00 AM »
@Nomad: Yeah. It is. I just said that cuz that's what the link I clicked said.
@Crusty: I hate being one of these people, but my only uncle died a year ago, jackass. Although, I do have a creepy like...third cousin or some shit like that. I've only seen him twice in my life, but I know that he's a truck driver and hit on my mom.
There is no such thing as no time for fisting.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 11:29:18 AM »
If someone were to actually make good looking jewelery with the body parts of willing humans, I most certainly would wear them.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 11:33:25 AM »
@Muffz: I hate being one of these people, but my only cousin died 6 months ago, jackass.

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 01:24:12 PM »
This thread fails.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 03:37:46 PM »
This thread fails.
Ahh, Trekky. You are the second best fat person on FES.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 10:11:24 AM »
@Crusty: I hate being one of these people, but my only uncle died a year ago, jackass. Although, I do have a creepy like...third cousin or some shit like that. I've only seen him twice in my life, but I know that he's a truck driver and hit on my mom.

After the was we treated cr90 for his sister dying you are seriously admitting you have a relative that died recently? Jesus christ muffz, keep that to yourself.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 01:38:07 PM »

After the was we treated cr90 for his sister dying you are seriously admitting you have a relative that died recently? Jesus christ muffz, keep that to yourself.

Yes, perhaps normal people will feel empathy and retract their statement if they become aware that their joke was in poor taste.  However, here we will simply make endless jokes about imagined coital encounters between you and the deceased, both pre and postmortem.