Wisdom teeth

• 49 Replies

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
Re: Wisdom teeth
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 08:53:42 AM »
When I woke up from the surgery there was a small envelope in my pocket with these in them. I think they're pretty bad ass. Most of the people I've shown em to finds them horrifying.

Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 08:55:11 AM »
Beno, reading that post as a stand alone comment I laughed a little. It sounds like you woke up in vegas minus some organs.

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2010, 08:56:52 AM »
my op didn't mention the wisdom teeth surgery, and it sounded like I was saying I found them in my pocket when I woke up this morning.
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 10:27:43 AM »
When I woke up from the surgery there was a small envelope in my pocket with these in them. I think they're pretty bad ass. Most of the people I've shown em to finds them horrifying.

EBAY

physics101

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 01:06:29 PM »
Damn I only got to keep one of mine, the other two they had to cut in half to get out. Lucky bastard

?

Muphci

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2010, 03:32:36 PM »
All of Aaron's are in a little case shaped like a tooth. They're gnarly.
There is no such thing as no time for fisting.

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2010, 08:15:51 PM »
Looking forward to getting mine then! I'll keep the blood on them.
Recently religious due to the impending rapture.

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2010, 08:20:35 PM »
Yesterday, I had my wisdom teeth removed.  It hurts like a fucking son of a bitch.
Welcome to the soup and yoghurt diet.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

?

Muphci

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2010, 09:22:45 PM »
There's a guy here who has a broken jaw (and two others I know who have had one in the past, one of which a friend [Jonny]), and all he can do is sip Naked juice through a straw cuz his mouth's wired shut.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2010, 10:43:39 PM »
I didn't get to keep my tooth :(
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

Muphci

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2010, 07:29:41 AM »
That's silly. What's the doctor gonna do with it? Does he/she have a giant creepy tooth collection?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2010, 12:26:48 PM »
I guess she threw it in the bin
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

physics101

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2010, 12:38:17 PM »
Yesterday, I had my wisdom teeth removed.  It hurts like a fucking son of a bitch.
Welcome to the soup and yoghurt diet.

I was on the pudding and bread and butter diet. You never realize how much you miss solid food until you can't eat any.

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2010, 05:10:04 PM »
That's silly. What's the doctor gonna do with it? Does he/she have a giant creepy tooth collection?

why else be a dentist?
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2010, 12:39:17 AM »
Had mine out today. As yet it doesn't hurt (I had all four out under general anesthetic)

Currently on antibiotics and two kinds of painkillers WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2010, 06:36:00 AM »
Had mine out today. As yet it doesn't hurt (I had all four out under general anesthetic)

Currently on antibiotics and two kinds of painkillers WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I had the same thing done a few years and likewise it did not hurt. I don't recall it ever really hurting anytime after, even after I was off the painkillers, and I was eating solid foods the same day. I do recall the painkillers that I given made me rather nauseous the next day. To anyone that is gonna get their wisdom teeth out, I truly recommend doing it under general anesthetic, if practical. It just makes the whole thing a hell of a lot better.

I did scare the dentist a bit when I called him in the afternoon (operation was at 8:00 AM, if I recall correctly) after the drugs had mostly worn off and asked him if it would be safe to play my alto sax at a concert that night. As I said, I had no pain or discomfort, so I thought I might surprise the band by showing up, but he suspected that if I did play that I would rip out the stitches.
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2010, 06:39:12 AM »
Ive only had one wisdom tooth out, and that was because it grew out and was causing me extremely bad headaches and jaw aches. Didnt hurt a bit getting it out, but the year leading up to it was a bitch.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2010, 09:07:10 AM »

Its okay for the tooth fairy, but not for a dentist?
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2010, 07:23:10 PM »
Yeah this is day two. Apparently its supposed to be the most painful, but I feel fine.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2010, 03:35:21 PM »
I have enough room for my wisdom teeth, which makes me a bigger, better, more virile man than you are. RAWR
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.