Wisdom teeth

• 49 Replies

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
Wisdom teeth
« on: August 10, 2010, 06:15:27 AM »
Yesterday, I had my wisdom teeth removed.  It hurts like a fucking son of a bitch.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: Wisdom teeth
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 06:17:49 AM »
I have enough room for my wisdom teeth, which makes me a bigger, better, more virile man than you are. RAWR
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 06:21:55 AM »
I only had to have one removed luckily but it was pretty painful and I wasn't given any painkillers and had to phone up a couple days later to get a prescription, damn dentist
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 06:23:27 AM »
Thank God for wonderful painkillers.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 07:05:27 AM »
Sometimes the pain is caused by small particles of broken tooth that the dentists have left behind. Chewing broken glass for about 10 minutes every morning is a good way to remove these particles.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 07:08:01 AM »
I had one wisdom tooth just decide it was going to grow out and then a dentist popped it out. Im a man.

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 07:22:03 AM »
Yesterday, I had my wisdom teeth removed.  It hurts like a fucking son of a bitch.

top, bottom or all.

I had them all done in March. Sicknote, Codeine, Playstation,  happy days.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 08:42:39 AM »

top, bottom or all.

All of them.  For me, it's summer, Vicodin, and 360.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 10:17:23 AM »
CHEW THROUGH THE PAIN!
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 10:29:32 AM »
I have enough room for my wisdom teeth, which makes me a bigger, better, more virile man than you are. RAWR
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 11:16:17 AM »
I also have all my wisdom teeth.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 11:33:12 AM »
I had mine removed, and being from the prescription pill/heroin capital of the U.S. (a bit of hyperbole but we're close) I was instantly prescribed 2 types of pain killers, with enough to last me 3 weeks of daily use.

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2010, 01:01:27 PM »
I had all 4 done at the same time, but they just gave me T3s. The pain wasn't that bad, but the fact that I couldn't hit a bong for a while really bummed me out.
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

?

Muphci

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 09:08:05 PM »
My brother doesn't like most heavy duty painkillers. Vicodin made him feel funny when he broke his collar bone and laughing gas effed him up enough to tell the dentist to stop.
There is no such thing as no time for fisting.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2010, 02:46:03 AM »
I wanted laughing gas cos I've never had it before but they didn't offer it. Oh well, I get to look forward to it at birthing time.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 09:09:43 AM »
they pulled all four of mine. they knocked me out completly for the procedure. it was fun. the pain afterward sucked.
an vir

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 09:12:11 AM »

top, bottom or all.

I'd like to make it clear that I didn't watch happy days, more they were "happy days"

That's been bugging me.

physics101

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 10:45:18 AM »
I only actually had 3 of them, got them all pulled and the pain wasn't that bad. When the doc gave me the painkiller script, I spit blood on it and threw it out. RAWR

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 10:21:55 PM »
Found out today I have to have mine removed. I had braces and the wisdom teeth are pushing them out of place again.
Fortunately my wisdom teeth are under the gum so I get general anaesthetic and won't feel a thing
Recently religious due to the impending rapture.

?

Anteater7171

• I am the FAQ!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2010, 12:50:29 AM »
I have no wisdom teeth. I am more evolved then all of you!!!
I don't remember anything. Well, I do, but it's really vague. Like I was on drugs the whole time.

physics101

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 10:16:26 AM »
Honestly the worst part for me was when the dentist was jamming the needles in my cheeks to administer the Novocain. That was a bitch.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 10:26:40 AM »
Honestly the worst part for me was when the dentist was jamming the needles in my cheeks to administer the Novocain. That was a bitch.

I had to have four injections of it for just the one tooth cos I could still feel everything

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 10:59:41 AM »
The worst part for me was the antibiotics I had to take beforehand on an empty stomach. Thankfully when they noticed I was doubled over in pain from the burning sensation they gave me laughing gas. Then They knocked me out for the whole procedure.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2010, 11:07:12 AM »
You had to take antibiotics?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2010, 08:33:26 PM »

None of them had broken the gums so it was a rather large surgery. They gave me antibiotics to help prevent infection. I had either 2 or four cut out and they may have been under some bone. I don't remember all of the details.

Also, again, where I live doctors hand out meds like it's a  business.

Overdoses have now reached my county's number 1 cause of accidental deaths.

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2010, 08:49:01 PM »
I didn't like my operation. First off, I have never been high in my life, so when the laughing gas was administered, I kept the mask on for about two minutes before I had to remove it because the room was spinning.

Secondly, the dentist didn't administer enough pain medication so in the middle of drilling or extracting or whatever, I felt it. That was not fun.

Anyway, I got them all removed in one trip then bled for a couple of hours.

physics101

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 08:53:29 PM »

I had to have four injections of it for just the one tooth cos I could still feel everything

I think I had 4 as well, all I know is that by like the second one the nurses had to hold me legs and arms down because I was about ready to knock the dentist out.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 05:43:33 AM »

None of them had broken the gums so it was a rather large surgery. They gave me antibiotics to help prevent infection. I had either 2 or four cut out and they may have been under some bone. I don't remember all of the details.

You live in such a lovely place  :)

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2010, 06:31:10 AM »

You live in such a lovely place  :)

Quite lovely.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2010, 06:35:10 AM »
I am going to eat my wisdom teeth.