Poll

Do you believe that masons build on politics antireligious beliefs on no deism?

Yes.
5 (55.6%)
No.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Masonry vs. Deism

• 22 Replies
?

kwstas

Masonry vs. Deism
« on: July 20, 2010, 11:32:56 AM »
Even though the relation of Deism never sets on to an objective any opponent, it is evident that the ancient scripts, the beggining, has been interfered and by masons, in a strugle to change the otherly pre written knowledge towards a monotheistic approach. They have been one reason of the creation of modern Hellas...

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
Re: Masonry vs. Deism
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 11:40:51 AM »
I can't understand anything you are saying.

parsec

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 12:45:38 PM »
The answers are not viable options for the question you have posed.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 01:12:02 PM »
The answers are not viable options for the question you have posed.

He posted a question?  All I can see is a jumble of random words.

parsec

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 01:14:49 PM »
Κωστασ rules.

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 11:23:54 PM »
I think kwstas has been as far as decided as to want to do more look like.

parsec

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 06:51:55 AM »
I think kwstas has been as far as decided as to want to do more look like.

I don't even

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 11:06:04 AM »
Even though the relation of Deism never sets on to an objective any opponent, it is evident that the ancient scripts, the beggining, has been interfered and by masons, in a strugle to change the otherly pre written knowledge towards a monotheistic approach. They have been one reason of the creation of modern Hellas...

Relation to what? What objective? Which ancient scripts? What does 'interfered and by masons' mean? What language is this written in?

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 03:40:04 PM »
Someone delete or translate the op's babbling moon-speak...it makes no sense
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 03:54:35 PM »
Personally I believe that masonry does not the goal for Jesus in all circumstance but that political should everyone by the right of man to Jesus at least where it shall not

kwstas should be a mod.

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 03:55:42 PM »
Personally I believe that masonry does not the goal for Jesus in all circumstance but that political should everyone by the right of man to Jesus at least where it shall not

kwstas should be a mod.

Actually, I agree
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 06:13:47 PM »

kwstas should be a mod.

He should. Start a petition.

?

Atheist PhD

• God is not real and the earth is not flat
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 05:01:32 PM »
I need a drink... I don't see where stone work and gods have anything in common. :P
If you show me your theories, I'll show you mine.

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2010, 12:17:23 AM »
Mason's ftw.
Recently religious due to the impending rapture.

babsinva

• aka Mr. Fahrenheit
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 06:41:33 PM »

Obviously obvious troll trolls obviously.

Your questions make NO sense and has NOTHING to do with God, religion or The Holy Bible.  If you want to have an intelligent discussion about God, - I'll oblige, but you will LOOSE, because it is obvious you do not know HIM.

Quote from Big Giant Head:  "Considered fictitious or phantom does not quantify its non-existence."

Quote from Soze:  "We cannot escape perception, but we can't assume reality doesn't exist outside of perception."

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 04:08:23 AM »

Your questions make NO sense and has NOTHING to do with God, religion or The Holy Bible.  If you want to have an intelligent discussion about God, - I'll oblige, but you will LOOSE, because it is obvious you do not know HIM.

He will loose?

Why is this thread full of 'babbling moon-speak'?

babsinva

• aka Mr. Fahrenheit
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 08:43:11 PM »

He will loose?

Why is this thread full of 'babbling moon-speak'?

Chris you don't understand then.
If he wants to talk about God made rocks - fine
If he wants to talk about how rocks formed without God - fine
If he wants to talk about gems as a type of rock fine
If he wants to talk about skipping rocks over a river - fine
If he wants to talk about rocks being used as weapons - fine

PLEASE PLEASE STATE YOUR POINT - BE COHERENT SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND - BACK UP WITH FACTS!  That's the point for he (kwastas) can talk about anything - I don't care - pick a topic - but stay on topic.

Quote from Big Giant Head:  "Considered fictitious or phantom does not quantify its non-existence."

Quote from Soze:  "We cannot escape perception, but we can't assume reality doesn't exist outside of perception."

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2010, 02:36:08 PM »
No one but kwastas knows what the fucking topic is.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2010, 03:18:53 PM »
No one but kwastas knows what the fucking topic is.

Speak for yourself I think its perfectly clear.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 03:47:17 PM »
Godless bricklayers?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »
If you want to trivialise it like that then yes, but actually it can to God for issue and Masonry in a deeper, philosophical way.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2010, 05:27:10 PM »
Crusty you should stop spamming Kwastas' threads with stuff that makes no sense.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 05:45:25 AM »

?Class is part of the fatal flaw of sexuality,? says Bataille; however, according to Long, it is not so much class that is part of the fatal flaw of sexuality, but rather the absurdity, and hence the futility, of class. Sartre?s essay on precapitalist theory suggests that consensus is created by communication.

Thus, the subject is contextualised into a that includes narrativity as a reality. Lacan uses the term ?Marxist class? to denote the role of the artist as observer.

In a sense, the subject is interpolated into a that includes language as a whole. The primary theme of the works of Rushdie is not discourse as such, but postdiscourse.

Thus, the subject is contextualised into a that includes art as a reality. Bataille suggests the use of cultural objectivism to deconstruct and modify sexual identity.