What is the need for a conspiricy?

• 5 Replies
?

Stix

What is the need for a conspiricy?
« on: October 04, 2010, 07:27:24 PM »
I've read numerous threads on these boards for no reason other than to laugh hysterically at the ignorance and blatent stupidity of "Flat-Earthers".

I've seen the most ridiculous explanations imaginable including but not limited to: Imaginery elements, ridiculously enourmous conspiricy cover-ups apparently agreed upon by every government body on the planet despite the goliath-sized logistics involved.

I saw one excuse pertaining to every plane on the planet taking up 6 hours longer than necessary in a flight because they zigzag to keep this conspiricy covered up.

So I ask you:

What is the purpose behind this conspiricy? Why waste so much money on something so unbelievably stupid.

I look forward to laughing at your responses.

Re: What is the need for a conspiricy?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 11:05:24 AM »
I've read numerous threads on these boards for no reason other than to laugh hysterically at the ignorance and blatent stupidity of "Flat-Earthers".

I've seen the most ridiculous explanations imaginable including but not limited to: Imaginery elements, ridiculously enourmous conspiricy cover-ups apparently agreed upon by every government body on the planet despite the goliath-sized logistics involved.

I saw one excuse pertaining to every plane on the planet taking up 6 hours longer than necessary in a flight because they zigzag to keep this conspiricy covered up.

So I ask you:

What is the purpose behind this conspiricy? Why waste so much money on something so unbelievably stupid.

FET requires a conspiracy in order to make their concepts viable.

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 11:52:18 AM »
The motive behind the conspiracy is unknown, but it's probably money.

Such as religion building, or religions in general. FET could simply be a religious ploy on the war with science in order to maintain it's power and control over the masses. Religion is one of the worlds largest markets for profit making off of peoples ignorance and emotions. So of course FE needs a conspiracy in order to build a religious foundation of "believers". ;) Why do you think Satan was invented? Has anyone here ever read a book on the mechanics of brainwashing?

Then again, this is all fake anyways as a Joke site. So meh!  ::)
FE T-shirts = Profit = conspiracy = ideological cult in the making = teaching stupid = paranoia = nut case. Any questions?

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 02:46:19 PM »
Such as religion building, or religions in general. FET could simply be a religious ploy on the war with science in order to maintain it's power and control over the masses. Religion is one of the worlds largest markets for profit making off of peoples ignorance and emotions. So of course FE needs a conspiracy in order to build a religious foundation of "believers". ;) Why do you think Satan was invented? Has anyone here ever read a book on the mechanics of brainwashing?

Then again, this is all fake anyways as a Joke site. So meh!  ::)
You have not demonstrated either that:

a) FET is religious

or

b) this is a "joke" site

These fora exist for serious debate and discussion of topics related to a Flat Earth. There is no reason to doubt this intent. The ideas are very real.

It's rather both, and possibly more. And I have yet to see a serious debate to where an FE'r actually provides a serious argument backed by evidence to substantiate anything they claim. Feel free to ask one for a real map and not some cartoon ect. You seriously need to lurk more. Just read the FAQ to better understand how the above A/B is entirely applicable and even well self-demonstrated.
FE T-shirts = Profit = conspiracy = ideological cult in the making = teaching stupid = paranoia = nut case. Any questions?

Death-T

• Conspiracy theories are my bread and butter.
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 06:37:53 PM »

So I ask you:

^ This. FE'ers just forget how to explain how it is even possible or attempt to do so, but fail horribly.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:51:03 PM by Death-T »
" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. " - Albert Einstein

" We are imperfect.  We cannot expect perfect government. "  ~William Howard Taft

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 01:23:41 PM »

No, the conspiracy does not make FET viable.  The sole purpose of the conspiracy is to discredit otherwise undeniable evidence of a round earth.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.