"Dear Mr. Lincoln" Tea Party racist rant

• 25 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
"Dear Mr. Lincoln" Tea Party racist rant
« on: July 16, 2010, 12:16:30 PM »
http://gawker.com/5588556/the-embarrassing-racist-satire-of-tea-party-leader-mark-williams

Dear Mr. Lincoln

We Colored People have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

In fact we held a big meeting and took a vote in Kansas City this week. We voted to condemn a political revival of that old abolitionist spirit called the 'tea party movement'.

The tea party position to "end the bailouts" for example is just silly. Bailouts are just big money welfare and isn't that what we want all Coloreds to strive for? What kind of racist would want to end big money welfare? What they need to do is start handing the bail outs directly to us coloreds! Of course, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is the only responsible party that should be granted the right to disperse the funds.

And the ridiculous idea of "reduce[ing] the size and intrusiveness of government." What kind of massa would ever not want to control my life? As Coloreds we must have somebody care for us otherwise we would be on our own, have to think for ourselves and make decisions!

The racist tea parties also demand that the government "stop the out of control spending." Again, they directly target Colored People. That means we Colored People would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.

Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government "stop raising our taxes." That is outrageous! How will we Colored People ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn? Totally racist! The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?

Mr. Lincoln, you were the greatest racist ever. We had a great gig. Three squares, room and board, all our decisions made by the massa in the house. Please repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments and let us get back to where we belong.

Sincerely

Precious Ben Jealous, Tom's Nephew National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Head Colored Person

The spineless Mark Williams wrote this racist garbage but then took it down. He offers his explanation here http://www.marktalk.com/blog/?p=10387

His excuse for referring to blacks as "colored":

I would suggest to those offended by the term ?Colored People? (the phrase that made my article so controversial) please contact the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and join me in calling for an end to their use of the racial slur and that Mr. Jealous take me up on my offer to travel  with me on the next Tea Party Express so that he may meet all of you in person.  His contact information is below.

Sincerely,

Mark Williams
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
Re: "Dear Mr. Lincoln" Tea Party racist rant
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 09:57:09 AM »
The NAACP was formed over a hundred years ago.  "Colored" was a commonplace term back them.

Also, it looks like his rant is about welfare or government handouts.  What do black people have to do with that?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 10:16:01 AM »
Don't you know that all blacks are on welfare? SRSLY. 

Mark Williams got pissed because someone from the NAACP asked the Teabaggers to denounce the racists in their party.  His little racist satire backfired.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

parsec

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 11:39:13 AM »
Is the designation "tea party" supposed to be some kind of a reminder of the infamous "Boston tea party" and to compare the Democrats administration with King George III and the British Parliament?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 12:03:38 PM »
Is the designation "tea party" supposed to be some kind of a reminder of the infamous "Boston tea party" and to compare the Democrats administration with King George III and the British Parliament?

Technically, it stands for "Taxed Enough Already", but yeah, it's definitely a reference to the Boston Tea Party.  I wonder if they honestly didn't realize, when coining that name, that they would be universally mocked as "teabaggers".

?

Mykael

• Professor of the Horrible Sciences
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 12:06:22 PM »

Technically, it stands for "Taxed Enough Already", but yeah, it's definitely a reference to the Boston Tea Party.  I wonder if they honestly didn't realize, when coining that name, that they would be universally mocked as "teabaggers".
That's the thing that always confused me. The vast majority of teabag protestors don't pay the taxes they're complaining about: almost half of Americans don't pay income tax.

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 01:03:59 PM »

they as a group were talking about how they were going to tea bag the white house for the first day from what I heard. then someone told those people what it meant.
on the whole the tea party as a group annoys me. it is a really vocal group that seems to have done minimum research. granted there are many groups like that.
You can't outrun death forever
But you can sure make the old bastard work for it.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 05:35:12 PM »
Mark my words, there is a race war coming in America.  And it won't be started by whites.  

If you are in an organization that only deals with "colored people" doesn't that make them, by nature, racist?

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/tea.party.naacp.2.1812710.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/19/clip-shows-usda-official-admitting-withheld-help-white-farmer/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:37:33 PM by WardoggKC130FE »

?

Mykael

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 05:37:40 PM »
Mark my words, there is a race war coming in America.  And it won't be started by whites. 
Just keep it below the 49th parallel, k? We don't want any part of your crazy squabbling.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 05:41:45 PM »
Mark my words, there is a race war coming in America.  And it won't be started by whites. 
Just keep it below the 49th parallel, k? We don't want any part of your crazy squabbling.
I'll be in Montana.

?

Mykael

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 05:44:18 PM »
I'll be in Montana.
Awesome, you can come over and have a beer.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 09:32:49 PM »
Mark my words, there is a race war coming in America.

You really believe that? :-\

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 12:44:19 AM »

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 04:29:15 AM »

Yes I do.  You think that thing in Arizona is just going to quietly go away?  Look at the Katrina disaster.  When was the last time you were down in the "bad" part of town?  The ghetto for lack of a better word?  Or the barrio?  Here is actually what I think...I think there will be another economic downturn.  Probably worse than the one we just had.  And its going to be the haves vs the havenots.  I think you will have to protect yourself from other people trying to take what you have.  Thats why as soon as I'm done, Im moving as far away from a big city as I can.  Problem is I think it may happen before i have a chance.  Keep an eye on the market....if we dip below 9000 before summers end....by winter...this place may be in a world of shit.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 04:40:48 AM »

Yes I do.  You think that thing in Arizona is just going to quietly go away?  Look at the Katrina disaster.  When was the last time you were down in the "bad" part of town?  The ghetto for lack of a better word?  Or the barrio?  Here is actually what I think...I think there will be another economic downturn.  Probably worse than the one we just had.  And its going to be the haves vs the havenots.  I think you will have to protect yourself from other people trying to take what you have.  Thats why as soon as I'm done, Im moving as far away from a big city as I can.  Problem is I think it may happen before i have a chance.  Keep an eye on the market....if we dip below 9000 before summers end....by winter...this place may be in a world of shit.

But what does that have to do with a race war?

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 04:58:41 AM »
RaHoWa

WardoggKC130FE

theonlydann

• Official Member

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 12:18:02 PM »
I live in Africa and we (the whites)get killed every day by BLACKS in the cruelest whys imaginable.they brake into our houses rape the woman kill the children an if you are Lucky thy just shoot you.Most of the time you get chop up with a panga.just have to get hold of the police pix then i will post them here.Blacks not racist?think again.
Rules!! I hate RULES!!!

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 12:19:46 PM »
I'm not racist i just hate blacks.
Rules!! I hate RULES!!!

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 12:56:48 PM »
I'm not racist i just hate blacks.

lrn2racism

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 01:50:24 PM »
Related.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE66K6JN20100721

Yeah, Breitbart, and others like him, will do anything to make race an issue with this administration, including editing a video to make someone in the govt appear racist.

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 09:53:26 PM »
Related.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE66K6JN20100721

Yeah, Breitbart, and others like him, will do anything to make race an issue with this administration, including editing a video to make someone in the govt appear racist.
Not unlike " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">msnbc.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 10:23:12 AM »
Don't you know that all blacks are on welfare? SRSLY. 

Mark Williams got pissed because someone from the NAACP asked the Teabaggers to denounce the racists in their party.  His little racist satire backfired.

But they are, when a black person tips me it is generally in welfare stamps or crack cocaine.

(this is a joke, so no dogplatter you don't have to start a thread in the mod forum about this post)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 11:11:35 AM »
Crack tips are the best.