« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 10:00:48 PM »
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

babsinva

• aka Mr. Fahrenheit
Re: Rihanna - Umbrella
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 10:08:47 PM »
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

lolwut?

Boy, the poster of that video to youtube has too much time on his hands to analyze the video with a rapist rain-man theory.  I was actually laughing at it's stupidity.

However I like this one better for different reason, becaue I despise Jay-Z.  The 1st part is slow, but check out what the preacher has to say about Jay after approx the 1st minute. >>

Quote from Big Giant Head:  "Considered fictitious or phantom does not quantify its non-existence."

Quote from Soze:  "We cannot escape perception, but we can't assume reality doesn't exist outside of perception."

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 10:33:38 PM »
I find the fact that she actually destroys the beat of her song to add an unecessary syllable to the word umbrella as disturbing as nails on a chalkboard.

parsec

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 10:34:49 PM »
I find the fact that she actually destroys the beat of her song to add an unecessary syllable to the word umbrella as disturbing as nails on a chalkboard.
And, yet, you chose John Travolta as your avatar.

?

Muphci

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 08:21:47 AM »
Don't be silly, Parsec. Raist's avatar is a picture of Raist; he is John Travolta. 
There is no such thing as no time for fisting.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 09:59:32 AM »
And, yet, you chose John Travolta as your avatar.

I'm sorry that you can't spot good acting when you see it.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 10:06:51 AM »

lolwut?

Boy, the poster of that video to youtube has too much time on his hands to analyze the video with a rapist rain-man theory.  I was actually laughing at it's stupidity.

However I like this one better for different reason, becaue I despise Jay-Z.  The 1st part is slow, but check out what the preacher has to say about Jay after approx the 1st minute. >>

How could Rain Man rape Rhianna?  I didn't think autistic people could do things like that, they generally don't like touching or being touched.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

OmgHAI

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 11:57:33 AM »
rain man the rapest... nice lol
<3 <3 <3
You ravers are not nearly as awesome as you think you are.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 10:21:18 AM »

lolwut?

How could Rain Man rape Rhianna?  I didn't think autistic people could do things like that, they generally don't like touching or being touched.

There was no touching, he was using her um-ber-ella.

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 01:24:29 PM »

lolwut?

I thought it was just a dumb joke at first but then HE WENT 6 6 6!!!! that was SCARY.. wonder if it is a hidden message??