FE predict a maximum day length of 1/4 of day cycle (6 hrs)

• 121 Replies

Raver

Re: FE predict a maximum day length of 1/4 of day cycle (6 hrs)
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2010, 05:49:00 PM »
You do realize that they will either ignore your post or just "one-line-quote-out-of-context" it?
Quote from: Gen. Douchebag
Quote from: Raver
Why? You a pedo out for delicious loli?
Sure, whatever

Re: FE predict a maximum day length of 1/4 of day cycle (6 hrs)
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2010, 06:52:43 PM »
You do realize that they will either ignore your post or just "one-line-quote-out-of-context" it?

They would do that regardless, and to me that would be a victory because it shows their inability to cope or comprehend their illogical fallacy over reality. If they have to Quote mine me out of context, they has some serious psychological problems that probably wouldn't be fixable no matter what information they are given to which invalidates their ideological construct of worship. So it's no skin off my back, and I find that rather amusing if they do ;) It really just goes to show how unintelligent they are, and I'm sure it pisses them off to no end. They know it would be a moronic thing to do to post their supposed data, especially when you have people like me around that can crunch the numbers lol ;P

FE T-shirts = Profit = conspiracy = ideological cult in the making = teaching stupid = paranoia = nut case. Any questions?