7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: July 03, 2005, 07:14:28 AM

A logical, absolute PROOF!! that the earth is rectangular

• 25 Replies
« on: July 03, 2005, 07:14:28 AM »
Hi
I currently study physics at university and upon finding this website i was shocked to find the truth about the earth from this website, I have however discovered proof (given that the earths surface is flat) that the earth is more of a rectangular shape than just a flat mass, to avoid the biases of todays manipulated 'science' i have used only scientific theories that i myself have seen absolute proof for in order to logically come to this conclusion. Though trying to avoid it I have gotten a tiny bit technical so if needed ill repost in laymans terms.

Ok i think that we can all agree, from the wealth of common sense proof, that the worlds surface is indeed flat. However the earth itself must be more of a cube or rectangular shape, to have sufficient mass, and therefore gravitational attraction to exert the force that it does upon us and also in order to reduce the angle between an object on the outer rim and the centre of gravity of the earth (which is essential so that people on the rim do not simply fall over from the angle that gravity is pulling them at).

Firstly the minimum angle must be determined. To be deemed having a negligible effect on humans, this angle should at maximum be just inside the angle to vertical that gravity could act in order for a human to be able to stand (i.e. the angle from a humans centre to the outside base of his/her feet) an average human having a COG 90cm from the ground and a foot base of 20 cms from front to back (roughly 10cms on either side of the COG obviously). These figures (with simple geometry) give you a maximum allowable minimum angle (let this angle be Z from now on) from a point on the edge of the earth to the earths COG of 10 degrees.

If the point from the north pole to the edge of the earth is 20,000 kms, (something that EVEN the gullible 'round earth' believers think due to them believing the earth has a 'circumference' of 40,000 kms... what a bunch of idiots) with this 20,000 kms and the 10 degree allowable angle we can see that the distance to the earths centre of gravity must be at least 180,000kms (if you find this hard to do in your head a simple right angle triangle will help to figure it out) so that humans would not topple over when standing in a location on the edge of the earth such as Australia, being a west Australian i can personally attest to the fact that we do not topple over, not even the really tall people.

Therefore logically and indisputably (unless you want to contend with gravitational theories that can be tested by anybody with a telescope by observing the light from stars bending while passing other planets) the flat earth, given uniform consistency underneath (i know uniform consistency is not guarenteed, but its the most logical). Has a depth of at least 360,000 kms making it much more of a rectangular shape than previously believed.

Since the centre of gravity of the earth is also much further away than calculated using false 'spherical earth' calculations, we must recalculate this to find the earths mass so we can have a guess at what kind of material is underneath us. I will not bore you with figures (unless of course i am bombarded with claims that i do not know how to do the proper calculations) but in the end the mass of the earth, given the gravitational attraction roughly 180,000kms away from the COG on the surface of our flat earth, works out to be (at bare minimum remember)

350,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 KGs

or about 60 times the mass that the earth is currently believed to be at by the ignorant 'sphereical earth' believers

Given the earths volume for this mass is 20,000,000m x 20,000,000m x 360,000,000m = 144,000,000,000,000,000,000,000m^3

The earths average density must equal

350,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000KGs
--------------------------------------------
144,000,000,000,000,000,000,000m^3

= 350,000
-------------

= 2430.56KG.m^(-3)

=2.43 times the density of water
since 1m^3 of water = 1000KGs

Since the Earths top layer of crust has an average density of about 5 the density of the elements/element underneath would be slightly less than this density as the top layer adds a bit onto the average figures derived

Borons density = 2.34
and Silicons = 2.33

Since silicon is one of the greatest occuring natural elements near the earths surface (beaten only by iron and one more element if i remember correctly), and it cant be a coincidence that it lines up almost perfectly with my expectations, The above logic combined with what should be common knowledge (that the earth is flat), prooves that the earth is floating on a sea of silicon which has over time leaked through to the earths surface as it tries to rise above the denser crust of the earth (or more accuratly the dense crust is being attracted towards the COG).

Conclusion: since the earth must have a certain minimum depth (if it is to be considered flat as it should be) in order to produce the gravitational effects which we all experience daily and which any moron in his backyard with a telescope can prove (see above), i have concluded that the earth is in fact a 3d rectangular (possibly cylndrical if the flat surface is circular) shape (we live on one of the small surfaces), whose sides are a mimimum of 9 times longer than the top (top from our perspective anyway) that we live on. It is also conclusive that our crust is floating on a sea of silicon or on some other element or mixture of elements with a density around 2.43 times that of water, though if the originally calculated maximum angle Z is less (it cannot be more) than 10 degrees this could mean that different elements are underneath us.

Let me know what you guys think : )
ou can't spell idiot without ID.

?

WTF

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 12:52:47 PM »
Ok I lied in the other thread.  Of course I'm going to bite on the troll, I always do.

You obviously haven't thought your model through, beyond the detail to which you have proposed it.  If you really ARE a physics student, and I have a hard time believing that you are, surely you realize that at some point down the logical chain you will be violating the laws of physics in the sustainment of this world.  Of course, without even looking closely at your calculations, I can tell you why that is so.  You start with the premise that the earth is flat, and proceed from there.  Obviously, not the best starting place from which to do any calculations.  Unless, of course, your intention is to disprove that assumption by contradiction.

Let's keep it simple, and start with the sun.  Do you conceed that earth revolves around the sun?  Do you conceed to the mainstream accepted values of average distance to, and size of the sun?  Or do you want to violate the laws of physics right from the get go?

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 10:18:55 PM »
If the earth is more like a cube then how come when you fly and airplane you dont see the edges or corners.
amn....

?

moebius432

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 01:11:41 AM »
"If the earth is more like a cube then how come when you fly and airplane you dont see the edges or corners."

Exactly what I was thinking.

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 09:44:45 AM »
.....ok, your "calculations" only prove that there is a slight possibility the earth is rectanguler...also, if the earth floats on a sea of silicone, why dosent the silicone float inbto space? 2nd if the earth is flat, the sun would shine on every point of it constantly, making the earth a barren wasteland...and finally your a complete fucking moron
m a borderline, parinoid, sociopath...and i think your all crazy

Re: A logical, absolute PROOF!! that the earth is rectangula
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 10:18:01 PM »
Quote from: "Realist"
I currently study physics at university...

let me guess, you are failing that class

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2005, 06:54:20 AM »
this is complete bullshit..... have you ever seen a satalite photo of earth?
ive for me
die for me
bleed for me
cry for me

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 01:11:19 PM »
you've only seen one they tell you you've seen so you are in no position to pass judgement either

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2005, 10:50:59 AM »
what do you mean "tell you youve seen" you either saw it or you didint you dumb penguin

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2005, 12:19:19 PM »
you've only seen what they tell you you've seen so you are in no position to pass judgement either^

actually you could be seeing something totally different than what you are lead to believe you're seeing.

and i'm no mute...

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2005, 12:37:28 PM »
So, when we see a video about something that "happened" it was faked?  Like the attack on the Twin towers?  The poeple that died in those towers wer faked?  The government said that the attacks happened.  So you say that the government lied?
gnorance can be excused, Stupidity cannot.

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 01:38:19 PM »
obviously they don't lie all the time

and anyway i'm not saying what happened on the 11th September wasn't terrible but you "americans" are obsessive about it. Plenty of attacks have happened a lot more recently in Europe, london experienced 2 attacks in the space of 2 weeks, but you don't care because nothing more has happened in the good old US of A.

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2005, 02:06:40 PM »
I do care, Don't go telling me I don't care about brits or spainish.  Or the people that get beheaded in Iraq.   For It seams you don't care about anyone who died.

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2005, 02:20:37 PM »
Quote from: "old_mother_hubbard"
you've only seen what they tell you you've seen so you are in no position to pass judgement either^

actually you could be seeing something totally different than what you are lead to believe you're seeing.

and i'm no mute...

mute???? oh i get it! your a 45 year old virgin who lives in a one bedroom apartment making up stupid shit!!! you have no idea what a penguin is!!

For those of you playing at home
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2005, 02:26:46 AM »
.....ok, your "calculations" only prove that there is a slight possibility the earth is rectanguler...also, if the earth floats on a sea of silicone, why dosent the silicone float inbto space? 2nd if the earth is flat, the sun would shine on every point of it constantly, making the earth a barren wasteland...and finally your a complete fucking moron

Ok so i had just found this website and i told an old friend that there are some guys that reckon the earth is flat. He scoffed and informed me that it was in fact a cube.
So yeah, we ran with that and actually found out (the reasoning is 100% solid though the tan/cos stuff might be out bcos i had no scientific calculator) that if the earth was flat (which if you haven't figured out by now i think is fucking stupid) then this is actually the only logical way it could work (though this obviously isn't the case with earth and is more or less impossible to form naturally)

Oh yeah and silicon melts at 1683 degrees kelvin (http://www.creative-chemistry.org.uk/alevel/module1/trends8.htm) which is a few thousand degrees farenheight for you americans. So I suppose "sea" was a bad choice of words.

The rest of the points are valid though

You start with the premise that the earth is flat, and proceed from there. Obviously, not the best starting place from which to do any calculations. Unless, of course, your intention is to disprove that assumption by contradiction.

hes got the right idea
ou can't spell idiot without ID.

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2005, 01:30:24 PM »
the "mute" was because you called me dumb
i'm sorry i should have realised americans don't speak english

and i'm 14 if you must know

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 02:27:23 PM »
im canadian, you dont call any good canadian american..its an insult, you twat.  

and dumb dosent mean mute, just cause a guy cant talk dont mean hes stupid...if i were to assume that your an imperialistic, asskissing, tea-drnking fucker cause your english, id be an asshole

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2005, 03:05:00 PM »
you are actually incredibly stupid
if someone is dumb then they can't talk
it's not my fault you lot changed the meaning

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2005, 03:47:58 PM »
no people are mutes when theyre vocal chords dont develop properly...douche

and ive said it before i find it hilarious that you call people stupid, since you hang on to 5th century science, and not all stupid people are mutes, if that were true new jersy would be nice and quiet

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2005, 04:14:13 PM »
ah, the beauty between the English and American Language.  We say dumb, meaning stupid, you say dumb, meaning mute.  You say faggot, meaning sticks, we say faggot mean homosexual.  Ah, so great.

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2005, 05:02:22 PM »
Quote from: "Nevyn"
ah, the beauty between the English and American Language.  We say dumb, meaning stupid, you say dumb, meaning mute.  You say faggot, meaning sticks, we say faggot mean homosexual.  Ah, so great.

"England and America are two nations separated by a common language."

First person to tell me who said that wins a cookie.

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2005, 06:28:04 PM »
I tried google.  Couldn't find anything useful.... I bet it was an English man though.  So, who said it?

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2005, 05:49:32 PM »
Quote from: "Felix"

Attributed to GBS but can't be sure.

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2005, 09:30:10 PM »
Uuuuh, dude, i read ur "proof" word for word, over and over actually, and it made, no, sense, even u flat earthers believe that theearth is round in order to have plane travel exist as it does, what the...heck?!
 r dominate forum

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2005, 05:49:43 AM »
Quote from: "TheWord"
Quote from: "Felix"

Attributed to GBS but can't be sure.

Attributed to Shaw? Oh, blimey, that's got me flummoxed. I was convinced it was Oscar Wilde. I shall have to look this up now.

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2005, 06:33:53 AM »
Of course, without even looking closely at your calculations, I can tell you why that is so. You start with the premise that the earth is flat, and proceed from there. Obviously, not the best starting place from which to do any calculations. Unless, of course, your intention is to disprove that assumption by contradiction.

Yes it is obvious that looking closely at his arguments would require the ability to read which has escaped every would be rebutter on this thread.  Especially Darmikalus who is as silly as two fat dumps leaning against each other who proceeds to make every viewer stupider with every post.