Denial.

• 38 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Denial.
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2010, 10:03:26 PM »
Besides the obvious fact that he's joking here, where has he stated recently that the Ice Wall is guarded?  Please keep on topic, Crusty.

Come now Roundy, you know that James is one of the leading experts on the Conspiracy.  He has exposed the Satanic connection to the Aerospace industry and has named names.  If anyone outside of the Conspiracy would know if the Ice Wall was guarded, James would.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2010, 06:54:07 AM »
If someone can provide a recent post suggesting that James currently believes the Ice Wall is guarded, I welcome it as a refutation of EnglshGentleman's post.

What would that prove? If the post was one week old you would claim that James doesn't believe it any more.

James has posted his belief in the ice wall guards and their robotic penguin killbots and given that he is a highly respected scientist I think we should leave it at that.
Except the post WASN'T one week old. Those posts you provided on the last page were from 2006 back when ice wall guards were commonly supported.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2010, 07:15:22 AM »
Except the post WASN'T one week old. Those posts you provided on the last page were from 2006 back when ice wall guards were commonly supported.

That's nice.

James has posted his belief in the ice wall guards and their robotic penguin killbots and given that he is a highly respected scientist I think we should leave it at that.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2010, 10:57:43 AM »
If someone can provide a recent post suggesting that James currently believes the Ice Wall is guarded, I welcome it as a refutation of EnglshGentleman's post.

What would that prove? If the post was one week old you would claim that James doesn't believe it any more.

Does the truth have an expiration date?  ???

The Question1

• Your logic is inferior to my logic.
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2010, 11:00:39 AM »

That's nice.

Don't forget conspiracy trained attack birds.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2010, 11:23:13 AM »

No, I'm saying those quotes are outdated and James has changed his views since then.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2010, 11:40:15 AM »

No, I'm saying those quotes are outdated and James has changed his views since then.

What evidence do you have that James has changed his views concerning the Ice Wall Guards?

Raver

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2010, 02:14:40 PM »
Lulz at this turning into an ice shelf topic. There is no evidence for its existence, thus we can assume it does not exist. With no evidence I really mean 0 evidence, there isn't even a shopped picture of a gaurded ice shelf. But oh, hold on a minute, let me put on my FE suit!!! Shoop da whoop:

I present you with (disputable) evidence of the ice shelf:

That picture was taken from a large distance with a bad camera, the fact however remains that it is a picture of an ice shelf being guarded. The burden of evidence is not on me, for I am a FE'er atm.

Oh, btw, Truthiness, how does it make a difference when James posted it? The fact is he posted it, doesn't matter if it was recent or not. If however forum rules say that for arguments to be valid they have to be based on recent information, then your Mr Rowbotham is an invalid source, as would your "bible" "The earth not a globe" be.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:17:44 PM by Raver »
Quote from: Gen. Douchebag
Quote from: Raver
Why? You a pedo out for delicious loli?
Sure, whatever

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2010, 08:22:39 PM »
I don't think I've ever read a thread on this site that's made me laugh more.