Faust

• 5 Replies

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
Faust
« on: June 14, 2010, 01:41:54 PM »
To Christians and other believers in the Devil. Do you believe it is possible to 'do a deal' with the devil? And would you ever consider it?

EnigmaZV

Re: Faust
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 11:24:42 AM »
I'm not a Christian, but if I were and I were offered a deal from the devil, I would take it so long as it greatly benefited humanity as a whole.  I feel my eternal soul is well worth the guaranteed happiness and security of the entire human race for all subsequent generations.  Of course, I'd probably have several lawyers look over the document before signing it.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Lorddave

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 11:27:40 AM »
I'm not one either but I wouldn't.  Anyone who said they're the Devil is either
A) Insane and will likely kill me to "collect" my soul.
B) A Con Artist.
or
C) Actually the Devil with unknown motives.

In any case, it's not likely a good idea.  And for those who think they can outsmart hell, know that the Devil has had Far more years to learn from the best Humanity has to offer than you and will likely be able to trick you no matter what you think.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 11:57:16 AM »
I sold my soul to a goth kid in middle school for 20 dollars.  After I asked him if that obligates my physical body in any way, and he replied no, I figured what the hell, 20 bucks.  I thought of starting a business.

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 01:05:19 PM »
To Christians and other believers in the Devil. Do you believe it is possible to 'do a deal' with the devil? And would you ever consider it?

No, although I am curious as to where this question is leading.
There is evidence for a NASA conspiracy. Please search.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 01:06:58 PM »
Sure, he seems like a bro.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>