Politics

• 1 Replies
?

kwstas

Politics
« on: May 16, 2010, 03:35:55 AM »
Specific claim, meaning who the politician concerning on behalf of what land; On behalf of merely the north Atlantic i suppose there can never be a starting policy of direct talking, in dealing with the western civilization burden, but there would have only been only one lost continent i suppose. But is the claime on what kind of a know; Is this politics; Are there other politics apart from only democracy; What is the north atlantic's relation to this, on merely democracy; Does it presently exists as truth of many nations, why not on all, but on a different and political situation than of our western firstly. Who is the one talking freely and of the north Atlantic to take on the specificity of any question. Can there ever be any controll in talking and still be proving on any situation;

?

kwstas

Politics
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 01:01:36 AM »
Specific claim, meaning who the politician concerning on behalf of what land; On behalf of merely the north Atlantic i suppose there can never be a starting policy of direct talking, in dealing with the western civilization burden, but there would have only been only one lost continent i suppose. But is the claime on what kind of a know; Is this politics; Are there other politics apart from only democracy; What is the north atlantic's relation to this, on merely democracy; Does it presently exists as truth of many nations, why not on all, but on a different and political situation than of our western firstly. Who is the one talking freely and of the north Atlantic to take on the specificity of any question. Can there ever be any controll in talking and still be proving on any situation;
On the atlantic ocean, the two big islands are called from us Ierni and Alvioni, are called British, for the Celts whereabouted. There are also many more smaller. There are also other big islands on the completing of the global map, as our Aristotle states specifically in the book 'peri kosmou'.
Also Keltais may be helping to the refference. The reason for them is that they have also been using and our letters.