Christians are confused, not in love with god.

• 13 Replies

SupahLovah

• Santasaurus Rex!
Christians are confused, not in love with god.
« on: June 09, 2010, 12:53:08 PM »
Personally I think christians are confused, not in love with god.
Debate it out, I'll reply later, I have things to do this afternoon.
"Study Gravitation; It's a field with a lot of potential!"

Re: Christians are confused, not in love with god.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 07:37:20 PM »
I've know many a christian that have had deep depressions during their lives, and felt the only person that got them was God. I've know like... A LOT of people that have been like this. I have never met a christian that didn't originally turn to God because of emotional turmoil.

Christians are confused, not believers in God.

My own experience stands in contrast to this, regardless I don't believe that turning to God as the result of emotional turmoil necessarily diminishes the significance or sincerity of the action.

But then again I don't believe that gays are any more confused than the rest of us.
There is evidence for a NASA conspiracy. Please search.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 09:56:25 PM »
So, Canadark, as a Christian, do you accept homosexuality as a natural part of life?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 10:14:14 PM »
I was listening to the radio today, and some guy was talking about how the modern world has condem christians as evil because they believe that morals aren't to be spread and the truth is to forced and what-not, and people did not think Christains as evil before, they just disagreed and soome of this stuff holds its mustard. And then I guy who lived on an island in british colombia called in and cried for some reason. But before he cried(and exuse my puncuation it just seems easier to type this way with commas instead of periods and semi-colons and what not) he talked about his spreading of the fate and people thought he was a preacher and he had a funny accent. And then I listen to jazz, but then I had to turn the car off because I got home.
THE END!
but then...
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

?

Mykael

• Professor of the Horrible Sciences
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 10:10:47 AM »

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 10:14:21 AM »
So, Canadark, as a Christian, do you accept homosexuality as a natural part of life?

I accept that some people are more physiologically inclined towards sex with people of the same gender than others. I consider this inclination to be a natural part of life just as I am sexually attracted towards women with whom I am not married.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 07:47:18 AM »
So, you're like the people in biblical times in a way, that you don't view homosexuality as a sin, but homosexual actions. Am I right?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 08:23:15 AM »
So, you're like the people in biblical times in a way, that you don't view homosexuality as a sin, but homosexual actions. Am I right?

You are correct, so long as we are clear that by "homosexuality" you are referring to a biological inclination towards sex with people of the same sex.

?

Wakka Wakka

• Beat The Hell Outta Spheres!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 09:32:10 AM »

You are correct, so long as we are clear that by "homosexuality" you are referring to a biological inclination towards sex with people of the same sex.
Do you view wearing two different types of cloth at the same time a sin?
Normally when I'm not sure I just cop a feel.

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 09:51:55 AM »

You don't understand how "pick and choose" works, do you?

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 07:59:55 PM »

Absolutely not.

You don't understand how "pick and choose" works, do you?

You aren't the first one to mention this; please lurk more.

I find this neither cute nor original.

parsec

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 08:12:59 PM »
Personally I think christians are confused, not in love with god.
Debate it out, I'll reply later, I have things to do this afternoon.
fggt

SupahLovah

• Santasaurus Rex!
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 09:01:52 PM »
"Study Gravitation; It's a field with a lot of potential!"

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 04:57:10 AM »
MY NAME'S DAR-WIN, NOT DAR-LOSE!