Can you prove that the Earth is flat?

• 109 Replies

Skeleton

• Frankly, I have better things to do with my time.
Re: Can you prove that the Earth is flat?
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2010, 12:39:23 PM »
There's a 150 foot wall of ice which surrounds the majority of the Antarctic coast. They're called ice shelves.

http://i23.tinypic.com/nwkp5t.jpg

Thats ridiculous, and its not 150 foot high.
If the ultimate objective is to kill Skeleton, we should just do that next.

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2010, 12:43:49 PM »
There's a 150 foot wall of ice which surrounds the majority of the Antarctic coast. They're called ice shelves.

JOO WEREN'T THERE TO MEASURE IT! THEREFORE THEORY PROVEN! All other measurements are the US Government LYING TO US! Or wait THE FREE MASION GOVERNMENTS LYING! :( *sigh* To many shadow governments.
   He didn't just wake up one morning and say "I wonder what shape the earth is".  Instead he woke up and said, "the earth looks flat, now how can I proved it".

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2010, 02:33:08 PM »

JOO WEREN'T THERE TO MEASURE IT! THEREFORE THEORY PROVEN! All other measurements are the US Government LYING TO US! Or wait THE FREE MASION GOVERNMENTS LYING! :( *sigh* To many shadow governments.

Stop being a troll, or stop being stupid, or stop being a combination of the two... no theory has been proven here.  No evidence or proof has even been presented.

Trolling makes me angry.

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2010, 02:43:16 PM »

Stop being a troll, or stop being stupid, or stop being a combination of the two... no theory has been proven here.  No evidence or proof has even been presented.

That poses a question... Can one of lower intelligence stop being of lower intelligence... So can I stop being stupid?

And have you been there to measure the wall. :o
   He didn't just wake up one morning and say "I wonder what shape the earth is".  Instead he woke up and said, "the earth looks flat, now how can I proved it".

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2010, 02:48:44 PM »
Stop trying to switch the topic to how stupid you are.

And no, I've never been to the Antarctic to measure a non-existent 'ice-wall'. 

NOBODY HAS.

There are no pictures, no first-hand accounts, no MENTIONS of a giant ice-wall ANYWHERE.

That is probably the furthest away from "THEORY PROVEN" I've ever seen.

Trolling makes me angry.

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2010, 02:50:49 PM »
Stop trying to switch the topic to how stupid you are.

And no, I've never been to the Antarctic to measure a non-existent 'ice-wall'. 

NOBODY HAS.

There are no pictures, no first-hand accounts, no MENTIONS of a giant ice-wall ANYWHERE.

That is probably the furthest away from "THEORY PROVEN" I've ever seen.

^Looks like a giant ice wall to me.

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2010, 02:55:10 PM »
Do you even know where that picture was taken?  What it is?

It's not an 'ice wall', for a number of reasons:  it's not holding back any water, and there are ice formations like that everywhere in the arctic/antarctic.  I bet if you followed that 'wall' a few hundred meters in either direction, it would shrink.  Because there is no ice wall surrounding this 'flat earth'.

And you proved me right; people of 'lesser intellect' truly cannot wise up.

Trolling makes me angry.

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2010, 03:01:06 PM »

It's not an 'ice wall', for a number of reasons:  it's not holding back any water, and there are ice formations like that everywhere in the arctic/antarctic.  I bet if you followed that 'wall' a few hundred meters in either direction, it would shrink.  Because there is no ice wall surrounding this 'flat earth'.

Yes, this picture was taken by the Ice wall... What it is... is an ice wall... is holding back water but the water is frozen under it what do you think the people that took a picture of it are standing on. LOL.  And I'll take you on that bet GO WALK AROUND THE ICE WALL AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF LOL!

And you proved my theory right as well... :D

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2010, 03:06:37 PM »

Yes, this picture was taken by the Ice wall... What it is... is an ice wall... is holding back water but the water is frozen under it what do you think the people that took a picture of it are standing on. LOL.  And I'll take you on that bet GO WALK AROUND THE ICE WALL AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF LOL!

Can I proof, evidence, ANYTHING other than you that states where, when, and by whom that picture was taken by?
Besides, I'm pretty sure it's FE'ers like YOU that claim photos are invalid in these forums.

Trolling makes me angry.

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2010, 03:10:09 PM »

Can I proof, evidence, ANYTHING other than you that states where, when, and by whom that picture was taken by?
Besides, I'm pretty sure it's FE'ers like YOU that claim photos are invalid in these forums.

Lol I'm not an FE'er yet I deciding still if I want to choose my religion over my science ever since discovering this forum. Took bad my religion includes traveling threw space and FET doesn't allow space travel. So I have to choose between the two. :(

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2010, 03:11:33 PM »
You didn't answer my question.  And if you can't, I win.

And my personal recommendation: drop both Scientology and FET.

Trolling makes me angry.

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2010, 03:13:28 PM »

We'd have to wait for another FE'er or actually go back a page a guy posted a similar longer picture that you could use if you want or I have to find more research.

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2010, 03:19:10 PM »

We'd have to wait for another FE'er or actually go back a page a guy posted a similar longer picture that you could use if you want or I have to find more research.

No other pictures have been posted in this thread. 

How about you take option two will you do research and I do something worthwhile.  No research = I win.  Just pointing out the stakes.

Trolling makes me angry.

« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2010, 03:23:00 PM »

No other pictures have been posted in this thread. 

How about you take option two will you do research and I do something worthwhile.  No research = I win.  Just pointing out the stakes.

Can I get out of it by saying Super Black Obs Government cover up? Or does that lead to more research?

Catchpa

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2010, 03:25:19 PM »
Negotiation an answer is a bad idea tbh.
The conspiracy do train attack-birds

« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2010, 03:29:43 PM »

But its the closest an FE'er ever got to agreeing with a round earth believer

« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2010, 04:00:31 PM »

All the time you spend posting low-content posts could be spent actually researching the ludicrous claims you're trying to substantiate.

...Wow, I feel like James.  :-[

Just go tell me where/when/by whom that picture was taken, or find another picture to your liking that is well-documented.

Trolling makes me angry.

« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2010, 05:34:34 PM »

All the time you spend posting low-content posts could be spent actually researching the ludicrous claims you're trying to substantiate.

...Wow, I feel like James.  :-[

Just go tell me where/when/by whom that picture was taken, or find another picture to your liking that is well-documented.

I'll do it later if I Get the time. Sorry to make you feel like James. Anyway you should get the general idea of what I'm doing. I can't find the person who took the picture because I just googled it I'll try to find a documented one if I get bored enough.

« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2010, 02:57:12 AM »
Don't even bother.  Ice Wall is a load of crap and isn't worth 5 minutes researching over.

Trolling makes me angry.

« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2010, 04:27:14 AM »
Don't even bother.  Ice Wall is a load of crap and isn't worth 5 minutes researching over.

Too bad all the Flat earth believers will stubbornly stick to their views despite how wrong they really are on this forum.

?

Delta Gravemind

« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2010, 05:53:58 PM »

Here is your damn Ice Wall Theory. That picture back there is just an Ice Shelf if you were to climb that, it would look a bit like this on the top. 150' my ass.

« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2010, 06:44:04 AM »
Looks like the flat earth society can't prove anything.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2010, 07:28:44 AM »
That could be Pre-wall ice.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2010, 09:13:19 AM »

No proof, evidence, anything.  Just speculation.

Trolling makes me angry.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2010, 07:35:03 PM »

Thats a pretty limited  picture. It doesn't prove anything, and at scale it might just be 150'.
Heck, it could be anything: sugar on oil, cocaine on melted liquorice, ebola vomit with some snow on top.
The picture it self is to be speculated. I don't even know what this is in context to.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2010, 07:42:40 PM »

Thats a pretty limited  picture. It doesn't prove anything, and at scale it might just be 150'.
Heck, it could be anything: sugar on oil, cocaine on melted liquorice, ebola vomit with some snow on top.
The picture it self is to be speculated. I don't even know what this is in context to.

First of all, I never said or implied that that picture was valid evidence/proof of anything.  Secondly, I was referring to your lack of references to back up your claim.  Thirdly, it's clearly not sugar on oil, cocaine on melted liquorice, nor Ebola vomit with some snow on top.  Don't be stupid.

Lastly, until you give us some proof of an ice-wall, nobody will ever take it seriously.  You haven't provided us with first-hand accounts, pictures (with some form of scale in the picture), nor video footage... anything.  RE'ers are much more likely to accept first-hand accounts, pictures, and videos as evidence because we're not inclined to believe that someone would tamper with such things just to cover up lies. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:08:11 PM by jackofhearts »

Trolling makes me angry.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2010, 08:02:59 PM »

First of all, I never said or implied that that picture was valid evidence/proof of anything.  Secondly, I was referring to your lack of references to back up your claim.  Thirdly, it's clearly not sugar on oil, cocaine on melted liquorice, nor Ebola vomit with some snow on top.  Don't be stupid.

Lastly, until you give us some proof[/b] of an ice-wall, nobody will ever take it seriously.  You haven't provided us with first-hand accounts, pictures (with some form of scale in the picture), nor video footage... anything.  RE'ers are much more likely to accept first-hand accounts, pictures, and videos as evidence because we're not inclined to believe that someone would tamper with such things just to cover up lies. 
I have a condition where I can't read Italics. How much sugar on oil, cocaine on melted liquorice or ebola comit with snow on top have you seen to argue against my claims? (I ment powdered sugar just incase that caused confusion. And you did semi-imply it, or at least it was inferable seeing is how I infered it.

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2010, 08:09:08 PM »

Lastly, until you give us some proof[/b] of an ice-wall, nobody will ever take it seriously.  You haven't provided us with first-hand accounts, pictures (with some form of scale in the picture), nor video footage... anything.  RE'ers are much more likely to accept first-hand accounts, pictures, and videos as evidence because we're not inclined to believe that someone would tamper with such things just to cover up lies. 
I have a condition where I can't read Italics. How much sugar on oil, cocaine on melted liquorice or ebola comit with snow on top have you seen to argue against my claims? (I ment powdered sugar just incase that caused confusion. And you did semi-imply it, or at least it was inferable seeing is how I infered it.

That's convenient how you couldn't read the most important part of my post.  Probably because you couldn't respond to it.

Trolling makes me angry.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2010, 08:10:28 PM »
Why are you making fun of my eye-sight?

« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2010, 08:14:06 PM »
Why are you making fun of my eye-sight?

Stop stalling and respond to my point.  I corrected it just for you.

Trolling makes me angry.