Submarine Navigation?

• 38 Replies
Re: Submarine Navigation?
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 09:09:33 PM »
Nuclear submarines don't exist?

What a joke. By stating that you are merely insulting your own intelligence. You basically illustrate that you are ignorant on a scale that defies belief.

You also insult the human race, implying that even though humans have developed nuclear technology, they somehow are unable to devlope a nuclear submarine.

There are infinite amount of clues that will indicate to a submariner that the are submerged. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge this only exposes how deep your cognitive dissonance is and how far you are willing to go to believe in something that even children understand.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2010, 02:20:36 AM »
Are you saying if I took a simulator flight across countries, I would actually step out in the country I just flew to on the simulator?

No.

spanner34.5

• feck arse drink
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2010, 03:25:37 AM »
Are you saying if I took a simulator flight across countries, I would actually step out in the country I just flew to on the simulator?

No.
I totally agree with this. Part of my UK IMC rating was completed on a simulator. It definitely didn't move.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 04:13:12 AM by spanner34.5 »
My I.Q. is 85. Or was it 58?

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2010, 05:33:19 AM »
Nuclear submarines don't exist?

What a joke. By stating that you are merely insulting your own intelligence. You basically illustrate that you are ignorant on a scale that defies belief.

You also insult the human race, implying that even though humans have developed nuclear technology, they somehow are unable to devlope a nuclear submarine.

There are infinite amount of clues that will indicate to a submariner that the are submerged. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge this only exposes how deep your cognitive dissonance is and how far you are willing to go to believe in something that even children understand.

When you are well aware of the scale of the conspiracy, you become aware of how ignorant and apathetic most of the population is towards their evil deeds.  Their is no concrete evidence of submarines and what they do, most of what exists is found in fictional works by Tom Clancy.  It is these sort of books and similar movies most people form their ill-informed opinions on.  The large models you may see elsewhere are taken directly from these movies and are incapable of submerging; it is all an exercise in military propoganda to fool other nations. 
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2010, 06:37:03 AM »
Here is one that a college student built.
http://www.vulcaniasubmarine.com/KARL%20STANLEY.htm
There are many home built submarines that anyone with a welder and some parts can build. So you are saying that the governments of the world are incapable of building functional submarines? What part of building a submarine is technologically beyond us?

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2010, 08:02:08 AM »
There are many home built submarines that anyone with a welder and some parts can build. So you are saying that the governments of the world are incapable of building functional submarines? What part of building a submarine is technologically beyond us?
Images taken off some random website can be easily shooped and arranged to look authentic.  Scroll through that site and they freely admit to using CGI.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2010, 08:23:30 AM »
I missed the part where they said they use CGI. Can you give the quote or tell me where it was?

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2010, 08:26:12 AM »
I missed the part where they said they use CGI. Can you give the quote or tell me where it was?
CGI scripting maybe lolz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CGI_script
Then you have provided evidence for the Earth being a sphere

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2010, 09:47:03 PM »
Images taken off some random website can be easily shooped and arranged to look authentic.  Scroll through that site and they freely admit to using CGI.

Your replies have lead me to believe you actually believe the earth is round. You are merely here for a joke.

You are probably a regular lurker of /b.

Either that or you have the mental capacity of a 3 year old.