Another B.L. Question

• 35 Replies

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: Another B.L. Question
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 01:23:21 PM »
Who made you and TD kings of the universe? JBJosh wants to know, so stop derailing his thread by going on about how he shouldn't want to know. He's clearly sick of it, and so am I.

Cut it out.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 03:23:14 PM »
Fair enough, I just don't like being misquoted. However, as JBJosh has already said, your whole point is irrelevant. The theory exists, and he wants to understand it better. It doesn't matter who does or doesn't believe it.

It matters. There's no point discussing a theory no one believes in or think is possible.
Sorry if this is too close to off-topic, but tell that to my history teacher. We talked about Eugenics in reference to the forced sterilization of people today.

Now back on-topic, will someone please tell me if I have the correct understanding of B.L.? If not, what have I missed?
Poor grammar is the internet equivalent of body odor.
My site.

Lorddave

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 03:24:57 PM »
Fair enough, I just don't like being misquoted. However, as JBJosh has already said, your whole point is irrelevant. The theory exists, and he wants to understand it better. It doesn't matter who does or doesn't believe it.

It matters. There's no point discussing a theory no one believes in or think is possible.
Sorry if this is too close to off-topic, but tell that to my history teacher. We talked about Eugenics in reference to the forced sterilization of people today.

Now back on-topic, will someone please tell me if I have the correct understanding of B.L.? If not, what have I missed?

I did.
You have the correct understanding of Bendy light.  Light going to the Earth bends more as the angle get's lower.  Light going from the Earth bends more as the angle get's closer to 90 degrees.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 08:18:30 AM »
I did.
You have the correct understanding of Bendy light.  Light going to the Earth bends more as the angle get's lower.  Light going from the Earth bends more as the angle get's closer to 90 degrees.
How does the light bend that way? It seems to only bend towards the viewer.
(not directed specifically at you)
My site.

Lorddave

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 01:00:31 PM »
I did.

If you're questioning how light could possibly work that way then congratulations, you understand Bendy Light.
The Understanding being that you can't understand it because it's gibberish.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2010, 03:53:09 PM »
I did.

If you're questioning how light could possibly work that way then congratulations, you understand Bendy Light.
The Understanding being that you can't understand it because it's gibberish.
Fair enough. I'd still like an FE'er response, or parsec or parsifal.
My site.