Fellow FE'Ers, let's start a public protest.

• 6 Replies
Fellow FE'Ers, let's start a public protest.
« on: May 09, 2010, 06:23:37 AM »
Lets grab every news station we can find, we will all fly over to Rachel, Nevada.  We will then march to the entrance of Area 51 and charge into it, demanding that the conspiracy that NASA, Google, every Government, my Aunt, my Aunt's dog, my Aunt's dog's fleas, and that guy who lives down the street who likes to water his lawn at 2:00 a.m; be revealed so we can all learn the truth.  

Also, photoshop must be destroyed.  Clearly it was created in 1960's - 1970's to alter the FIRST image of the round earth.

Tom Bishop will lead said protest with his University students.
Obviously there is some sort of attracting phenomenon which affects the stars and planets.

Death-T

• Conspiracy theories are my bread and butter.
Re: Fellow FE'Ers, let's start a public protest.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 06:45:01 AM »
/spends about five minutes chuckling./
" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. " - Albert Einstein

" We are imperfect.  We cannot expect perfect government. "  ~William Howard Taft

Catchpa

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 06:50:48 AM »
The conspiracy do train attack-birds

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 07:24:50 AM »
Lets grab every news station we can find, we will all fly over to Rachel, Nevada.  We will then march to the entrance of Area 51 and charge into it, demanding that the conspiracy that NASA, Google, every Government, my Aunt, my Aunt's dog, my Aunt's dog's fleas, and that guy who lives down the street who likes to water his lawn at 2:00 a.m; be revealed so we can all learn the truth.  

Also, photoshop must be destroyed.  Clearly it was created in 1960's - 1970's to alter the FIRST image of the round earth.

Area 51?  What do you think they are actually hiding something there? Aliens or UFOs?
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 09:26:21 AM »

Area 51?  What do you think they are actually hiding something there? Aliens or UFOs?

No.  I figure if we get them to believe that Samuel Rowbotham's corpse is being held hostage at Area 51, and they all rush in there to save him, they will run into a few consequences..
Obviously there is some sort of attracting phenomenon which affects the stars and planets.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 12:33:58 AM »

No.  I figure if we get them to believe that Samuel Rowbotham's corpse is being held hostage at Area 51, and they all rush in there to save him, they will run into a few consequences..
I figure if you stop smoking so much meth and sleep once and awhile, your mind will clear up and basic stuff will make sense again.

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 12:43:03 AM »

It's obviously the hole that leads to the other side of the world, where UA is cancelled out by anti-UA.