Prison Island.

• 61 Replies
?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
Prison Island.
« on: May 04, 2010, 10:52:20 AM »

The BNP (British National Party) want to turn this island into Britain's prison island.

Thoughts?

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
Re: Prison Island.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 11:57:21 AM »
I would vote for the BNP but they've got no policy on dealing with the hordes of dirty immigants that come into this country looking for free handouts.

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 12:18:37 PM »
Cape Dissapointment made me lol.
That would be a simulation of the fabric of space-time bending back upon itself

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 03:07:16 PM »
Firstly, too easy to escape from. Secondly, since my wife is an immigrant, I want no truck with the BNP.
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 03:20:26 PM »
Firstly, too easy to escape from. Secondly, since my wife is an immigrant, I want no truck with the BNP.

Assuming you're in the UK, if your wife committed a crime under a BNP government, she'd be immediately deported.

Also, they're for legalising the murder of burglars by the homeowner. Something about 'Necessary force'. That can only end well.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 03:35:28 PM »

Assuming you're in the UK, if your wife committed a crime under a BNP government, she'd be immediately deported.

Also, they're for legalising the murder of burglars by the homeowner. Something about 'Necessary force'. That can only end well.

Burglars are people too. People have absolutely NO right to harm them. Their is no study linking people breaking into your home and people killing you. Just because SOME people who break into house kill or rape, does not mean you will be killed or raped because someone broke into your house. You have to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Correlation without causation.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 03:54:16 PM »
I think, if there's a specific law permitting murder, it can get out of hand. As it stands, you'd have to demonstrate that it was your only option.

The BNP plan to 'reintroduce the right of householders to defend themselves and their property
using whatever means they deem necessary.'

What I would deem necessary is a bit different to what other people think. The law should not be lifted for anyone.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 03:58:08 PM »
Defending yourself? More like assaulting someone else.

?

The Terror

• Flat Earth Propane Tank
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 04:46:09 PM »
I like the phrase "whatever means they deem necessary" because that's kind of challenging you to come up with a totally outlandish and extreme way of killing a burglar, just to see if you can get away with it.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 05:01:58 PM »
Heads up, it's Australia II

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 05:04:39 PM »
Heads up, it's Australia II

Oh hell no. This looks much nicer than Australia, albeit slightly colder.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 05:08:13 PM »

If she became a UK citizen then they couldn't. She'd still be an immigrant. Also, she's not the felonious type.
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 12:13:03 AM »

If she became a UK citizen then they couldn't. She'd still be an immigrant. Also, she's not the felonious type.

"The BNP will deport all foreigners convicted of crimes in Britain, regardless of their
immigration status."

They're not....that good really.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 01:59:33 AM »

She committed a crime when she chose to be born in the ghost lands. As a criminal she should be deported.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 02:53:29 AM »
Maybe they'd deport my mum. She never bothered to get citizenship.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 10:08:52 AM »
Where's she from?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 10:44:16 AM »
Winland
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Jack1704

• Official Member
  • Francine?!?!?
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 11:00:48 AM »
Better than thailand.

I would vote BNP if they stood in my area. The three main parties are scared to mention one of the main things we care about....immigration.

You only have to see that with Brown the other day by calling a woman a biggot just for querying immigration.
Stop all this nonesense and bring on the lapdancers.
I understand Jack1704. It's a Brit thing.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 11:02:32 AM »
Better than thailand.

I would vote BNP if they stood in my area. The three main parties are scared to mention one of the main things we care about....immigration.

You only have to see that with Brown the other day by calling a woman a biggot just for querying immigration.

"Where are all these Eastern Europeans flocking here from?" she said. Not verbatim, but you get my drift. Also, BNP are just straight-up retarded, and so was Churchill.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 11:04:22 AM »
Better than thailand.

One: Immigration = good

two: BNP immigration policies = whut

three: Even if they were the awesomest policies in the whole wide world, it wouldn't make up for the roughly 50% retardation that is in their manifesto.

Jack1704

• Official Member
  • Francine?!?!?
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 11:05:40 AM »
Half the stuff they come up with is borderline illegal but other stuff are things that the ther parties are frightened to say as they want to stay middle of the road.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 11:06:06 AM »

Burglars are people too. People have absolutely NO right to harm them. Their is no study linking people breaking into your home and people killing you. Just because SOME people who break into house kill or rape, does not mean you will be killed or raped because someone broke into your house. You have to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Correlation without causation.

What happens in the root cellar, stays in the root cellar.  Under about 4 feet of dirt.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 11:06:57 AM »
Half the stuff they come up with is borderline illegal but other stuff are things that the ther parties are frightened to say as they want to stay middle of the road.

I just don't get the problem with immigration. What is it, pray tell?

Jack1704

• Official Member
  • Francine?!?!?
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 11:09:13 AM »

Well to cut it short, we are far too lax.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 11:11:33 AM »

I mean, what is the problem with that?

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2010, 11:13:20 AM »

How so? We have banned unskilled workers and have instituted a points-based system similar to fairly extreme countries like Oz. Would you rather we went from Oz to NK?

Jack1704

• Official Member
  • Francine?!?!?
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2010, 11:15:56 AM »
My personal issue is that, especially in the current deficit, the government do spend far toomuch money catching, detaining and support illegal immigrants in this country. Where this money could be used for important things.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2010, 11:17:07 AM »
My personal issue is that, especially in the current deficit, the government do spend far toomuch money catching, detaining and support illegal immigrants in this country. Where this money could be used for important things.

LET'S MAKE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ILLEGAL!

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2010, 11:17:19 AM »

Like what, missiles?

Jack1704

• Official Member
  • Francine?!?!?
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2010, 11:21:41 AM »

Like what, missiles?
Increasing the state pension for starters. I think it is currently about £70 per week. Or use the 'extra' money to decrease class sizes, decrease the strain on the NHS, increase prison capacities.

Just because i want to reduce immigrants doesnt mean i want to destroy everything that isnt English with nukes.