Moon Negotiations

• 30 Replies

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Moon Negotiations
« on: April 29, 2010, 03:09:18 AM »
I am interested to discuss with my colleagues the form, number and arrangement of the celestial bodies. To my esteemed Flat Earth brother John Davis, you have told me that you doubt the existence of Nibiru, the Antimoon.

We all know that the Sun and Moon shine by independent living lights, so what is the true cause of a Lunar Eclipse in your estimation?
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
Re: Moon Negotiations
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 10:15:13 AM »
I have always had doubts about the antimoon's existence. Surely it's more probable that the Moon's ecosystem periodically goes through an extremely fast adjustment of its light emissions?
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 11:25:11 AM »
It is either the periodic release of built up gases in the moons weather system which release to form an even darker cloud system or as Wilmore suggestions a regular occurrence with the biomatter there.

I am not completely divorced with the idea of the antimoon yet, but it seems to be less likely the more I look at it.
Quantum Ab Hoc

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 08:38:28 PM »
Brother James, thank you for bring this topic here.  I don't have much to add to it, but good to have you here.  It is interesting what brother Wilmore has said.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 08:40:29 PM by bullhorn »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 05:21:55 AM »
There are four stars/heavenly bodies which have the same diameter: Jupiter (it emits what are currently called Higgs bosons and antibosons), Nibiru/Tiamat (the two halves of what was once a single star; Nibiru emits vril/Anu positive vortices, and Tiamat the negative vortices; all legends from a few hundreds years ago tell the story how the star Sirius A (now called Sirius C) was broken in two halves by a stupendous thunderbolt from Jupiter), the Sun and the Moon.

See my alternative faq for the photographs of Nibiru, and the ISS/Mercury Sun/Moon transits for definitive proofs re: my statements.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg957289#msg957289

There are also: the former star Sirius B, now Saturn, Mercury (Saturn's former satellite), Venus (the former main satellite of Jupiter), Mars (the former main satellite of Nibiru). The rest of the stars have diameters ranging from 30 - 50 meters, see the ISS/Mercury Sun/Moon transit videos.

All stars/planets have the shape of a disk and orbit between the two heavenly Domes, using the vortices of the rotational ether which keeps them in motion mentioned also by Newton.

The Antimoon is called Tiamat and is transparent because it emits the negative Anu vortices, x-rays, and absorbs all positive Anu vortices.

Soon, we are approaching the end of the fifth age (in the last 500 years we have had five cosmological ages), which will culminate with a solar eclipse caused by Nibiru, which will last at least 3 days in a row; the global warming is caused by the fact that Nibiru (which orbits around the outer edges of the Pacific, beyond the first Dome) will return to its former place in the heavens.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 05:27:20 AM by levee »

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 06:58:50 AM »
It is either the periodic release of built up gases in the moons weather system which release to form an even darker cloud system or as Wilmore suggestions a regular occurrence with the biomatter there.

I am not completely divorced with the idea of the antimoon yet, but it seems to be less likely the more I look at it.

I think it must be some kind of regular biological process, or perhaps a weather system at work. Consider the way in which the moon usually reddens during a lunar eclipse. In my opinion, this alone seems inconsistent with the antimoon theory. However, I think the regular nature of phenomona (both in timing and aspect) suggests some kind of periodic biological occurence rather than a weather system.

I believe that the regular phases of the moon occur for a similar reason, rather than migration, as such a large and regular movement seems improbable. It seems far more likely that different parts of the biomass emit light at different times, and that this is a response to whatever wider ecological conditions exist on the moon. What RET calls 'lunar eclipses' are simply some kind of periodic, unusually quick light emission phase, which may explain the red colour, though it could also be a result of some other process (perhaps reproductive or excretory). What RET calls 'libration' may however be due to migratory patterns, as this is far more gradual and somewhat less regular in nature.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 07:10:42 AM »

I think it must be some kind of regular biological process, or perhaps a weather system at work. Consider the way in which the moon usually reddens during a lunar eclipse. In my opinion, this alone seems inconsistent with the antimoon theory. However, I think the regular nature of phenomona (both in timing and aspect) suggests some kind of periodic biological occurence rather than a weather system.

I believe that the regular phases of the moon occur for a similar reason, rather than migration, as such a large and regular movement seems improbable. It seems far more likely that different parts of the biomass emit light at different times, and that this is a response to whatever wider ecological conditions exist on the moon. What RET calls 'lunar eclipses' are simply some kind of periodic, unusually quick light emission phase, which may explain the red colour, though it could also be a result of some other process (perhaps reproductive or excretory). What RET calls 'libration' may however be due to migratory patterns, as this is far more gradual and somewhat less regular in nature.
Based on the luminescence during eclipses I would be more inclined to think it was some biological event that is triggered by a build up in the weather system.  This would explain the darkness, the red colour, as well as others.  

It also seems to me at first glance that events such as the red moon which increase growth in plant life on earth are likely triggered by the biolifes reproductive cycle.  This simply explains the dramatic change from defensive bio-luminescence to cooperative luminescence.

edit: spelling for clarification
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 02:12:37 PM by John Davis »
Quantum Ab Hoc

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 06:40:42 PM »
I believe it is most likely some type of weather pattern, but I've yet to completely discount the anti-moon theory.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 02:06:25 AM »
If the solar eclipse is caused by a certain star, then we have a very high probability that the lunar eclipse is produced by another heavenly body, and is NOT an effect of weather modification. It is very important to realize that the moon does not generate the solar eclipse, and that the Black Sun has the shape of a disk:

http://theflatearthsociety.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1183&start=15#p34701

Here is the lunar eclipse (it is NOT due to any possible effects of the weather):

The Sun, just 1 km behind the ISS, with a diameter of 1000/phi:

Sun - Mercury transit, same size/diameter of Mercury as that of the ISS...

Moon - ISS transit; same distance between the Moon and the ISS, same diameter as that of the Sun...

The shape of the Sun is that of a disk, just like all the other planets/stars...

There are three kinds of stellar orbits, here is the photograph to prove it:

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0903/5hOHPsanterne900.jpg

See the following links for complete explanations:

http://theflatearthsociety.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=33520#p34143
http://theflatearthsociety.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=33520#p33509
http://theflatearthsociety.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=33520#p33520

Venus - Sun transit:

Here are the Black Sun eclipsing our visible Sun, and Venus nearby:

These are the very best proofs on which we can base our statements re: the size of the Sun, and of the other stars/planets...

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 02:12:21 AM by levee »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 08:03:43 AM »
I believe it is most likely some type of weather pattern, but I've yet to completely discount the anti-moon theory.

The probability that this "weather pattern" would follow the SAME trajectory (same direction) each time, that it would have the same circular shape, and the same color, even for two separate instances, would be astronomical; given that each time such an eclipse takes place, we can observe the same sequence and archetype/model of an astronomical occurrence, we must draw the conclusion that a random weather pattern could not possibly be the cause of the lunar eclipse. Rather, especially if we search in the legends we find all over the world, we are dealing with a heavenly body, about which we know certain things: it emits negative tachyons and x-rays also, and it absorbs the positive tachyons, this is the principal reason for its transparency.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 02:31:45 PM »

The probability that this "weather pattern" would follow the SAME trajectory (same direction) each time, that it would have the same circular shape, and the same color, even for two separate instances, would be astronomical; given that each time such an eclipse takes place, we can observe the same sequence and archetype/model of an astronomical occurrence, we must draw the conclusion that a random weather pattern could not possibly be the cause of the lunar eclipse. Rather, especially if we search in the legends we find all over the world, we are dealing with a heavenly body, about which we know certain things: it emits negative tachyons and x-rays also, and it absorbs the positive tachyons, this is the principal reason for its transparency.

My brother Levee, our friends are suggesting that the "weather" causing these phenomena is Moon weather, that the Moon is emitting gasses which are causing it to lose visibility. My problem with this conception is, if the gasses are coming out of the bottom of the Moon, why is the Earth not rising to meet them? It surely rises to meet Moonblood and Manna, how is it that other matter would not fall too? I had assumed that Lunar fauna had some method by which to cling to the underside of the Moon, as we see with terrestrial insects they have small hooks in their feet, or perhaps like lichens which grow out of the rock and metal. However, since weather lacks these adaptions, I am perplexed as to how the Earth would not immediately rise to meet the weather?
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 04:31:00 PM »
In my opinion, all these points make the idea that it's some kind of weather system highly unlikely. If we're all agreed that there is a Lunar biomass, then it seems obvious to me that the phenomona is produced by that biomass. A 'full Moon' is simply the period when the entire biomass is emitting light.

The 'phases of the moon' are caused by each organism only emitting light for a given amount of time, the 'full moon' being the middle point when the entire biomass is emitting light at the same time. A 'Lunar eclipse' is simply an accelerated form of this process, triggered by some kind of periodic biological mechanism. Without knowing more about the Lunar ecosystem, speculation as to the cause is difficult, but this certainly seems more probable to me than highly precise weather systems which know the value of pi.

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 04:49:47 PM »
I've always leaned towards the bio mass explanation over weather systems since conducting observations and experiments of my own along with reading the research of James.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 11:44:59 PM »
In my opinion, all these points make the idea that it's some kind of weather system highly unlikely. If we're all agreed that there is a Lunar biomass, then it seems obvious to me that the phenomona is produced by that biomass. A 'full Moon' is simply the period when the entire biomass is emitting light.

The 'phases of the moon' are caused by each organism only emitting light for a given amount of time, the 'full moon' being the middle point when the entire biomass is emitting light at the same time. A 'Lunar eclipse' is simply an accelerated form of this process, triggered by some kind of periodic biological mechanism. Without knowing more about the Lunar ecosystem, speculation as to the cause is difficult, but this certainly seems more probable to me than highly precise weather systems which know the value of pi.

I do not agree that there is a Lunar biomass; the resultant orbital lag between the sun and the moon causes the phases of the moon, read the book of Enoch for details:

http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/enoch.html#77

For any statements re: lunar biomass, there must be presented clear proofs, otherwise the round earth supporters will have a field day dissecting this concept. Since the solar eclipse is caused by another heavenly body, and we have precise proofs for this, it makes more sense to explain the lunar eclipse in the same way.

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2010, 02:30:36 PM »
I find it extremely hard to believe that none of you have in your studies looked at the moon closely enough.  One can see with the naked eye the weather system creep along the barren face of the moon.  At times it rushes by and gets caught in craters, and at others  it slowly seeps in, dependent I assume on the release of gases in certain areas.

Just sit and watch the moon.  I can't imagine it being any clearer. 
Quantum Ab Hoc

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 01:49:13 PM »
Please be very careful my friends as staring at the Moon is dangerous. I value your friendships too much to risk you all getting hurt, so please wear sun glasses and a face covering. Don't stare for too long. If you start to feel cold, or your mind begins to be perturbed, or your sight curtailed, you must go inside immediately.

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 04:22:25 PM »
That's why I always use a protective lunar lens and safety glasses when looking through my telescope.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 02:53:36 AM »
Even if we take into account a possible Moon weather system in which gases would contribute to loss of visibility, that would surely not be enough to cause a lunar eclipse, as the characteristics of such an eclipse bear the marks of another heavenly body which passes in front of the Moon.

If we search through the legends concerning cosmology, all over the world, we will find one and the same thing: solar and lunar eclipses are caused by two different heavenly bodies.

From vedic cosmology:

Rahu and Ketu are two parts of the same danava and are 180 degrees apart from each other. Whenever either Sun or Moon are conjunct with Rahu or Ketu, a solar or lunar eclipse takes place.

In astronomy Rahu is considered the dragon's head and is also known as the north node of Moon, the point where the Moon's orbit crosses the ecliptic. Ketu is known as the dragon's tail, which gives birth to comets and meteors and is known as the descending or the south node of the Moon.

When Sun, Moon, and Rahu or Ketu fall in the same zodiacal longitude, a solar eclipse takes place. Rahu is responsible for solar, Ketu for lunar eclipse. This makes them significant for astronomers and astrologers both.

Norse mythology:

Fenrir has 2 offspring: Hati and Skoll. Hati would chase the Moon (Mani) around the sky, trying to devour it. Skoll would chase the Sun (Sol) around the sky, trying to devour it.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 06:42:45 AM »
Yes, these pictures appear to testify to the existence of the Antimoon. The fact that it has been identified and named in countless ancient cultures seems to suggest to me that its denial is a particular conceit of globularist modernity.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 07:12:19 AM »
I don't think a weather system could produce the observed effect, but I see no reason why a light-emitting biomass couldn't. The regularity of occurence and aspect both indicate that it is a biological phenomona. If the moon is a biomass, then it would be highly surprising if it did not undergo such processes.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 11:44:01 AM »
I don't think a weather system could produce the observed effect, but I see no reason why a light-emitting biomass couldn't. The regularity of occurence and aspect both indicate that it is a biological phenomona. If the moon is a biomass, then it would be highly surprising if it did not undergo such processes.

I think you will come to disagree with this proposition when you consider similar bioluminescent life on Earth. We find quasi-lunar organisms in the bellies of tropical squid. They do indeed function in predictable patterns, dimming their bioluminescence in response to the squid's command, which itself is influenced by the squid's perception of light. Thus the organisms serve the purpose of the squid's headlights. However, in these instances, the predictability of their behaviour is engendered by their interaction with the squid. Could you posthulate the variable which causes the predictable reaction of the lunar organisms with such precision and on such a sharp semicircular vector?

I do believe that the lunar organisms react intensively when the antimoon eclipse occurs. We see the redness of the whole affair when the two bodies are aligned. Perhaps the Antimoon and Moon are engaged in an intense battle of damaging attacks on eachother, and the Antimoon bleeds on its underside in response to the violence.

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 09:40:52 AM »
Please be very careful my friends as staring at the Moon is dangerous. I value your friendships too much to risk you all getting hurt, so please wear sun glasses and a face covering. Don't stare for too long. If you start to feel cold, or your mind begins to be perturbed, or your sight curtailed, you must go inside immediately.
Of course, always use appropriate protection. 

I don't know, I can see the weather. 

Hrm.  I'll give it more research tonight.
Quantum Ab Hoc

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 01:23:09 PM »

This from the man who once suggested someone go out and stare at the sun.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »
I'd like to bring this back up.  Am I to believe that no one sees the weather system clear with their naked eye on the moon?
Quantum Ab Hoc

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2010, 12:18:02 AM »

I think you will come to disagree with this proposition when you consider similar bioluminescent life on Earth. We find quasi-lunar organisms in the bellies of tropical squid. They do indeed function in predictable patterns, dimming their bioluminescence in response to the squid's command, which itself is influenced by the squid's perception of light. Thus the organisms serve the purpose of the squid's headlights. However, in these instances, the predictability of their behaviour is engendered by their interaction with the squid. Could you posthulate the variable which causes the predictable reaction of the lunar organisms with such precision and on such a sharp semicircular vector?

This is a good point, couple it with the concern levee shows:
Even if we take into account a possible Moon weather system in which gases would contribute to loss of visibility, that would surely not be enough to cause a lunar eclipse, as the characteristics of such an eclipse bear the marks of another heavenly body which passes in front of the Moon.

If we search through the legends concerning cosmology, all over the world, we will find one and the same thing: solar and lunar eclipses are caused by two different heavenly bodies.

And we see that it would be possible if the bioluminescence was reacting.
Quantum Ab Hoc

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 08:59:51 AM »
The deep red illumination does seem to flare up in a sudden manner. Do we find this consistent with the kind of biological illumination which we have observed on the other celestial habitats?

My brother John Davis, do you find it likely that what we are observing is a seperate body which is a vessel carrying lifeforms, which appear to illuminate only when aligned with the Moon? We see the sharpness and regularity in these images, up until the red section whereupon we observe a sudden violent illumination.

What conclusions can we draw from these observations?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2010, 03:43:55 AM »
I remain convinced that what we see is the activity of the moon's lifeforms. The moon darkens, flushes red, and then brightens again.

A weather system is possible I suppose, but does it also cause the phases of the moon? If not, what does?

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2010, 08:20:45 AM »
I'd say it does.

I don't think I've seen sufficient evidence of a third body.  The red flare up is when the lifeforms hit the end of their life cycle, or some other important time in it, and expell the red biomass in the form of blood rain and manna to earth.

If you could show me pictures of the mass while it not in front of the moon I'd gladly take that into consideration.

Quantum Ab Hoc

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2010, 03:45:58 AM »
Quote from: John Davis
The red flare up is when the lifeforms hit the end of their life cycle ...

The red phase of a lunar eclipse is factual (at least in the ones I have seen both on video and directly).

However, the biomass and lifeform explanation appears to me to be a personal interpretation which I do not accept, but ...
I do concur with the important view that the change in color emanates from the moon itself rather than some other object passing in front of it.  Among other reasons, the shape of the darkness (I refuse to call it a shadow) is NOT always the same by any means.  It is not even identical on even two occasions which signifies that the darkness is not a shadow of another object.  The otherwise inexplicable red phase heavily reinforces this view.

Quote from: John Davis
If you could show me pictures of the mass while it not in front of the moon I'd gladly take that into consideration.

Concur.  In the case of solar eclipses, anyone with good eyes can see the moon, but where are pictures of the objects which allegedly obscure the moon during a lunar eclipse (and which consistently produce very different shadows let alone mysterious red light in their shadow)?

The red phase alone absolutely disqualifies the notion that any object passing in front of the moon causes a lunar eclipse.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2010, 03:26:18 PM »
However, the biomass and lifeform explanation appears to me to be a personal interpretation which I do not accept, but ...
I do concur with the important view that the change in color emanates from the moon itself rather than some other object passing in front of it.

I think this is a pretty fair summation. It's true that the biomass explanation is somewhat speculative; I just feel that so far it's the most sensible/plausible explanation I've heard. I think we can definitely agree that changes in the Moon's apparent colour/shape are caused by something inherent to the Moon's nature.