interesting

• 7 Replies
interesting
« on: March 29, 2006, 09:31:54 AM »
How did cheesejoff become a mod?
I would like to find out as i would love to become a mod.
This is a queation to all mods or admins out there.
-grim

?

pspunit

• The Elder Ones
interesting
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 11:50:05 AM »
The admins appoint us.
Three people of different nationalities walk into the bar. Two of them say something smart, and the third one makes a mockery of his fellow countrymen by acting dumb."

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
interesting
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 12:01:14 PM »
Naturally I used my mind powers on the admins...no really the admins choose the moderators. They were short of staff so they chose me as a mod.
Simple as that really.

?

EnragedPenguin

• The Elder Ones
interesting
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 06:14:18 PM »
Moderators are chosen by the administration. There aren't any specific requirements. The primary basis for their selection is need. If and when a need arises, potential candidates are evaluated and we decide who we feel is the right person(s) for the position.

No but seriously, we take a list of the members and throw darts at it.
A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.

interesting
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 10:40:24 PM »
okay thanks i was curious how it worked on this forum

interesting
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 06:49:54 AM »
Quote from: "EnragedPenguin"
Moderators are chosen by the administration. There aren't any specific requirements. The primary basis for their selection is need. If and when a need arises, potential candidates are evaluated and we decide who we feel is the right person(s) for the position.

Is the list of the members that you throw darts at in the shape of a flat earth with the members names on the different continents where they live :?:  :lol:
Science and religion do NOT contradict one another, but are two truths." (from askmoses.com)

"Religion without science is blind, but science without religion is lame." - Albert Einstein

interesting
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 07:13:40 AM »
Quote from: "mbczion"
Quote from: "EnragedPenguin"

Is the list of the members that you throw darts at in the shape of a flat earth with the members names on the different continents where they live :?:  :lol:

funny -grim

?

Ubuntu

interesting
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 10:47:07 PM »
Amazing. Only 3 pages of 'Everything Else.'