NASA fails again

• 66 Replies

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: NASA fails again
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2010, 07:33:54 AM »
I've actually seen the first link before, and there is next to no detail on how the commission went about its investigation.

Here is the complete Challenger Commission report on Google Books:
http://books.google.com/books?id=A3REsJuW2yEC&lpg=PP1&dq=challenger%20commission%20report&pg=PA206#v=onepage&q&f=false

Yes, the relevant section is just 8 pages long, only three pages of which describe the process of investigation (and in a most cursory manner). Now, is the CAIB report any better, or would I be wasting my time? Have you read it? Do you know?
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2010, 07:36:35 AM »
I've actually seen the first link before, and there is next to no detail on how the commission went about its investigation.

Here is the complete Challenger Commission report on Google Books:
http://books.google.com/books?id=A3REsJuW2yEC&lpg=PP1&dq=challenger%20commission%20report&pg=PA206#v=onepage&q&f=false

Yes, the relevant section is just 8 pages long, only three pages of which describe the process of investigation (and in a most cursory manner). Now, is the CAIB report any better, or would I be wasting my time? Have you read it? Do you know?

No, I haven't read either report.  Then again, I'm not questioning the investigative process either.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2010, 07:38:41 AM »
http://caib.nasa.gov/news/report/pdf/vol1/full/caib_report_volume1.pdf

here is part one it sums up the full report worth a read
funny part is for what happend to have happend with the speeds involved it had to be in orbit
Then you have provided evidence for the Earth being a sphere

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2010, 07:39:28 AM »
No, I haven't read either report.  Then again, I'm not questioning the investigative process either.

Well if you were, I can tell you that you'd be wasting your time reading the Challenger report. Very scanty on the detail.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2010, 07:41:22 AM »
No, I haven't read either report.  Then again, I'm not questioning the investigative process either.

Well if you were, I can tell you that you'd be wasting your time reading the Challenger report. Very scanty on the detail.

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Aeronautics-and-Astronautics/16-885JFall-2005/LectureNotes/detail/embed15.htm
this video should have ever you want
also
http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Aeronautics-and-Astronautics/16-885JFall-2005/LectureNotes/index.htm
every thing you ever wanted to know about the shuttle but were afraid to ask

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2010, 09:07:09 AM »
To summarise: The conspiracy is a super secret organisation that controls NASA and all space agencies. But not the governments. It is so secret only 9000 people in the world know about it. They  make billions of dollars a year by paying hundreds of thousands of employees and contractors. Also filling tubes up with fuel and burning it. They also mess about with GPS systems, and tacometers on cars and anything else that could be used to measure distance or gauge angles. They do not want to invite unnecessary scrutiny of their scam which is why they have live launches, world news coverage and open investigations into any accidents that happen. They are canny, yet also incompetent.

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2010, 09:33:58 AM »
To summarise: The conspiracy is a super secret organisation that controls NASA and all space agencies. But not the governments. It is so secret only 9000 people in the world know about it. They  make billions of dollars a year by paying hundreds of thousands of employees and contractors. Also filling tubes up with fuel and burning it. They also mess about with GPS systems, and tacometers on cars and anything else that could be used to measure distance or gauge angles. They do not want to invite unnecessary scrutiny of their scam which is why they have live launches, world news coverage and open investigations into any accidents that happen. They are canny, yet also incompetent.

i know right
i mean an OPEN class with GASP the people that built the shuttle put on the web for all to see lol what were they thinking!
btw if you like aviation at all even you think NASA fakes every thing the videos on the MIT site are good watch i recommended 
Propulsion - Space Shuttle Main Engines
OMS, RCS, Fuel Cells, Auxiliary Power Unit and Hydraulic Systems
Aerothermodynamics
Space Shuttle Accidents
Guidance, Navigation and Control <-- must for the there faking it guys
Mission Control 1
Test Flying the Space Shuttle