Proof the Moon is not a flat disc.

• 200 Replies
?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
Re: Proof the Moon is not a flat disc.
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2010, 06:41:24 AM »
When have I talked about weather or migration? I remain to be convinced that Lunar cycles or eclipses are caused by either. As for periods, they are simply one example - the astounding regularity of some biological phenomona is well documented and a ridiculous point to debate against.

Since your post appeared to look exactly like a response to mine, that's when. Coincidence?
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2010, 02:42:18 PM »
If the moon is alive, and makes manna and blood rain...

1) How does it get from the moon to earth?

2) What does the moon eat?

1) It falls (that is, the Earth rises to meet it).

2) It eats itself like an ouroboros.

3) How does the lunar excretion reach Earth?  Wouldn't the UA keep anything from falling down to us?
4) Is the moon alive or is there just living things on the moon?
4a) If the moon is alive, how do you know if you haven't seen it reproduce?

3) For such a smart-alec, you sure don't know jack about the Universal Accelerator. That's like asking if my table will keep crumbs from falling onto my laptop.

4) Where does one end and the other begin?

4a) It reproduces with itself.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »

3) How does the lunar excretion reach Earth?  Wouldn't the UA keep anything from falling down to us?

3) For such a smart-alec, you sure don't know jack about the Universal Accelerator. That's like asking if my table will keep crumbs from falling onto my laptop.

At what rate is the moon eating itself and how?

Sliver

« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2010, 03:09:12 PM »

I'm still waiting for ANY scientific data that supports this.  And if us telling you we "can see it plain as day" when referring to anything RE, you cannot use this line when trying to back up your own bullshit.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2010, 03:43:09 PM »

At a constant rate, with gusto.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Sliver

« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2010, 03:47:44 PM »

I'm still waiting for ANY scientific data that supports this.  And if us telling you we "can see it plain as day" when referring to anything RE, you cannot use this line when trying to back up your own bullshit.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2010, 04:36:15 PM »
When have I talked about weather or migration? I remain to be convinced that Lunar cycles or eclipses are caused by either. As for periods, they are simply one example - the astounding regularity of some biological phenomona is well documented and a ridiculous point to debate against.

Since your post appeared to look exactly like a response to mine, that's when. Coincidence?

I was responding to the bit about the Lunar biomass. If I had been responding to the bit about the 'weather cycle' theory, I would have mentioned a relevant example. This isn't difficult stuff.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2010, 04:46:58 PM »
What does the moon eat?

It eats itself like an ouroboros.

How does this make more sense than...

Quote from: Believer
Quote from: Skeptic
How could it turn me to stone?

It could look at you like Medusa.

...?

Sliver

« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2010, 05:02:17 PM »

I was responding to the bit about the Lunar biomass. If I had been responding to the bit about the 'weather cycle' theory, I would have mentioned a relevant example. This isn't difficult stuff.
Perhaps if you had quoted the post about the Lunar biomass, he would not have misunderstood.  Especially since your post follows immediately after his.

?

Thermal Detonator

« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2010, 05:48:48 PM »

Please explain how you know this, citing relevent observational data and measurements and a description of how the observations were conducted. In other words, prove you aren't making it up. Because I think you are.

Oh yeah, while you're at it, explain the difference in apparent position of Endymion crater as pointed out in the OP.
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

?

flyingmonkey

• Troll trolling Trolls
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2010, 08:18:51 PM »

Well, the Moon is floating above Earth, moving upwards at the same rate.

Why isn't the things from the Moon also moving at the same rate?

Is the Moon shooting us?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2010, 08:56:46 PM »

Is the Moon shooting us?

No.  Obviously the moon is excreting on us.  The "blood rain" is lunar urine and "mana" is lunar dung falling on us.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

flyingmonkey

• Troll trolling Trolls
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2010, 09:34:28 PM »

Is the Moon shooting us?

No.  Obviously the moon is excreting on us.  The "blood rain" is lunar urine and "mana" is lunar dung falling on us.

But how can they overcome the force of the UA if the Moon cannot?

Something smaller and lighter should be easily influenced by the force of the UA and stay up for longer.
How come the Moon doesn't fall on us if it's excretions are?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2010, 02:50:57 AM »

Is the Moon shooting us?

When light shines on a metal surface at a certain wavelength, the surface emits a burst of electrons. When large enough lights do this on the surface of a large enough metal surface, they adopt the function of massice discs, the continuous stream of electrons keeps them aloft above the plate. This is known as the photoelectric effect, and it is what keeps the Sun and the Moon aloft. Since Moonblood and Manna do not shine, they are not suspended in this manner.

« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2010, 04:14:10 AM »

Is the Moon shooting us?

When light shines on a metal surface at a certain wavelength, the surface emits a burst of electrons. When large enough lights do this on the surface of a large enough metal surface, they adopt the function of massice discs, the continuous stream of electrons keeps them aloft above the plate. This is known as the photoelectric effect, and it is what keeps the Sun and the Moon aloft. Since Moonblood and Manna do not shine, they are not suspended in this manner.

What light illuminates the moon?

« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2010, 04:23:00 AM »

So the Earth is becoming more and more positive, while the sun and moon are somehow being bombarded with enough electrons to hold them up, grow incredibly negative?  You realize the charge difference would create either sun/moon-to-Earth lightning or (if there's no medium to move through) they'd both act like gigantic magnets and attract each other?

?

Thermal Detonator

« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2010, 07:33:10 AM »

Please explain how you know this, citing relevent observational data and measurements and a description of how the observations were conducted. In other words, prove you aren't making it up. Because I think you are.

Oh yeah, while you're at it, explain the difference in apparent position of Endymion crater as pointed out in the OP.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2010, 11:06:11 AM »

James, just out of curiosity, have you ever "run the numbers" to calculate how much energy would be required to maintain the photoelectric suspension of the sun and/or moon? 

?

Thermal Detonator

« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2010, 12:31:30 PM »
Where does this light come from, and why is more light emitted from the Sun than shone towards it? Also still waiting for answer to my preivious question about the Moon "eating itself" and the original post also - explain crater movement.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2010, 12:36:27 PM »
My guess it that James feels that the moon's own bio-luminescence is supplies enough light to maintain the photoelectric suspension.  However, I would be interested in seeing if he (or anyone) could calculate how much light would be required to generate the electron stream required to maintain the suspension.

?

Thermal Detonator

« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2010, 12:39:13 PM »
My guess it that James feels that the moon's own bio-luminescence is supplies enough light to maintain the photoelectric suspension.  However, I would be interested in seeing if he (or anyone) could calculate how much light would be required to generate the electron stream required to maintain the suspension.
So when it's new moon and the surface is not illuminated, the moon plummets down? If his theory is correct, the height of the moon above the ground would vary significantly.
Oh yeah, James will also tell us why we don't see perspective making the Flat Disc MoonTM look elliptical.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2010, 12:55:50 PM »
So when it's new moon and the surface is not illuminated, the moon plummets down? If his theory is correct, the height of the moon above the ground would vary significantly.
Not necessarily.  When the moon is new, the surface of the moon is blocked by some sort of material excreted by the lunar biomass.  Essentially, lunar clouds.  The biomass is still radiating its bioluminescence (and therefore still producing the photoelectric effect), we just to see it as much.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2010, 02:15:25 PM »
What light illuminates the moon?

The Moon illuminates itself.

So the Earth is becoming more and more positive, while the sun and moon are somehow being bombarded with enough electrons to hold them up, grow incredibly negative?  You realize the charge difference would create either sun/moon-to-Earth lightning or (if there's no medium to move through) they'd both act like gigantic magnets and attract each other?

You're forgetting the Earth's magnetic field.

Where does this light come from, and why is more light emitted from the Sun than shone towards it? Also still waiting for answer to my preivious question about the Moon "eating itself" and the original post also - explain crater movement.

The Sun and the Moon are bioluminescent.

My guess it that James feels that the moon's own bio-luminescence is supplies enough light to maintain the photoelectric suspension.  However, I would be interested in seeing if he (or anyone) could calculate how much light would be required to generate the electron stream required to maintain the suspension.
Oh yeah, James will also tell us why we don't see perspective making the Flat Disc MoonTM look elliptical.

The atmolayer is a dome. When light enters it, it distorts the location of objects, just as most other non-vacuum media which light move through do.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2010, 02:17:31 PM »

Massice suspension is difficult to replicate on Earth, so there are unfortunately variables missing from an armchair calculation. If I were funded, I would be able to construct the apparatus necessary to perform the required tests.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2010, 03:19:13 PM »
Massice suspension is difficult to replicate on Earth, so there are unfortunately variables missing from an armchair calculation.

So you admit that you have no way of knowing if the lunar biomass can produce enough of the correct wavelength of light to generate enough of the photoelectric effect to cause the massice suspension that is observed.  Thanks, I'm glad that we cleared that up.

If I were funded, I would be able to construct the apparatus necessary to perform the required tests.

Nice try, James. ;)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 07:05:08 PM by markjo »

?

Thermal Detonator

« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2010, 05:38:50 PM »
Still waiting for my answers on the Moon eating itself and the variance in Endymion's position.

« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2010, 08:16:55 PM »
The atmolayer is a dome. When light enters it, it distorts the location of objects, just as most other non-vacuum media which light move through do.
A dome, as in a physical object?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2010, 05:12:09 AM »
A dome, as in a physical object?

Do you consider air nonphysical?

Lorddave

« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2010, 05:21:53 AM »
When observing the moon at dawn, when it's out, the lit part always points towards the Sun.
Conclusion:
The Sun affects what direction of the moon's facing is lit.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

flyingmonkey

• Troll trolling Trolls
« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2010, 09:24:00 AM »