For those of you who don't understand how the Ice Wall Guards work

• 77 Replies

Death-T

• Conspiracy theories are my bread and butter.
Re: For those of you who don't understand how the Ice Wall Guards work
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2010, 09:59:20 AM »
Garnett, I appreciate your effort, but you keep contradicting the FAQ.  If you want to troll, at least do something that we can get behind.  Also, are you guys still from Newgrounds, or somewhere else?
A website featured your forum of craziness not too long ago. That's how I found you.

INDEED! This site it the frequent target of ridicule both at one of my other forums and school.
" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. " - Albert Einstein

" We are imperfect.  We cannot expect perfect government. "  ~William Howard Taft

Sliver

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2010, 12:54:31 PM »
Large masses of slave armies to gaurd an "ice wall" and kill all who come near it and yet it is studied daily by scientists and seen by sailors....... certainly not the worst idea I've seen on this site, but not the best either.

50,000 slaves to gaurd the ice wall as displayed by this -

That number is so inadequate that is it truely laughable. This must be the work of a troll - nobody with proper knowledge of surveillance techinques would even dare to say they could guard the "ice wall" (to the point everyone within eyesight is killed and evidence is fabricated)with anything less than a million men, heavy sonar net systems, radar stations, airfields, AA missiles & radar-controlled AA guns, boats ranging from small fishing vessals up to cruiser level to guard the seas as the first line of defense, and an entire shiping route unto itself to support this massive complex of defenses. The sheer costs of this along with the untold billions to cover up everything else needed to have everyone think that the Earth is round is simply humbling.

In the end, your are left with two critical questions - If the ice wall is guarded, if everything from NASA and the other space agencies are false (suspend your disbelief that these same countries can't agree on what is and what is not international waters), that everyone associated with the shape of the earth (oil companies, scientists, map-makers, etc.) have all been paid off & lied to the perfection required for not a single rogue agent to defeat their conspiracy (by way of a cache of damning memos at the least), and the various other things needed for this..... debacle to work; how much ^&*%ing money would that cost and would it really be worthwhile, economically, to undertake and support such a feat?

- Lastly, why even have a conspriacy? The risks, efforts, and huge costs involved are truely on a scale not seen since perhaps the height of World War 2 - why not just say the Earth is flat, keep the huge sums of money that is needed for this debacle to work as it should have for only a small amount of people to even consider a flat earth (with not even a map that works), and go on to other things, then trying to hide the biggest secret in humankind?
He makes a great point.  I mean, with the FAQ saying the "Flat Earth" has a diameter of 24,900 miles.  That would mean it has a circumference of 78,186 miles.  Even with 50,000 guards, that's roughly one guard every 1.5 miles.  Sigh.

Death-T

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2010, 02:12:50 PM »
Really? No one else will come and debate with me concerning the conspiracy and the innate difficulties of it?
" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. " - Albert Einstein

" We are imperfect.  We cannot expect perfect government. "  ~William Howard Taft

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2010, 01:53:21 PM »
No one thinks there is Ice wall gaurds.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

Death-T

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2010, 02:30:31 PM »

Very good! Then what stops someone getting a picture of the edge?

?

Rob Valensky

• 9.8m/sē
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2010, 02:48:36 PM »

Millions of angry penguins.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2010, 02:51:41 PM »

Many miles of some of the coldest temperatures on the face of the earth.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2010, 07:26:27 PM »
this is obviously a dumb way of keeping a conspiracy a secret.

If someone who seems credible talks about slavery in Antarctica...people MIGHT just want to look into it. Now...if they say they saw an ice wall guarded by giant robotic penguins, yeah, they'll be sent off to the loony bin.

« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2010, 07:55:31 PM »
As many people state, some FE'ers believe the earth is an infinite plane, or it is so immensely large you would need a supply train/truck or other form of a vast amount of supplies to get past the coldest,harshest, and roughest weather and temperatures on this known earth on FE or RE.

The need for guards and maintaining those guards on the mere edge is ridiculous to think. Thus' it is unnecessary.
That would be a simulation of the fabric of space-time bending back upon itself

?

flyingmonkey

• Troll trolling Trolls
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2010, 09:09:40 PM »
As many people state, some FE'ers believe the earth is an infinite plane, or it is so immensely large you would need a supply train/truck or other form of a vast amount of supplies to get past the coldest,harshest, and roughest weather and temperatures on this known earth on FE or RE.

I bolded the main problem.

Any proof that it is an infinite plane? What if the wall is like a fence, once you're over you're in paradise?

Beliefs are fine, just expect to need evidence if you want anyone to take you seriously.

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2010, 06:11:07 AM »

Any proof that it is an infinite plane? What if the wall is like a fence, once you're over you're in paradise?

Beliefs are fine, just expect to need evidence if you want anyone to take you seriously.
This pretty much too, I dont see how they would know..
That would be a simulation of the fabric of space-time bending back upon itself

« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2010, 03:07:44 PM »
I'm sorry, but I laughed so hard when i started reading this. I'm not saying it isn't possible... but wouldn't anyone laugh?

So anyways.... I think that one of us should take one for the team. We get a whole bunch of boats, and we will set sail to the ice wall. They will kill as all but hopefully before all of us dies, we can take a picture of all the guards sitting on the edge of the ice, stick it in a glass bottle, and then throw it out into the sea when the current is heading towards a continent.

So ya, all the people in the boat will die sadly, but one of us has to do it!

So, we then get a team of around 50,000 people searching the beaches of the continent for the picture in the glass bottle, and then we will take it to a photo expert to prove its a true expert (i'm sure there is an actual word for a "photo expert" ) and we will have proof, that there are Ice Wall Guards. =]

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2010, 03:39:23 PM »
There are international laws concerning travel to, flight over, and other aspects involving travel to the Antarctic.

Catchpa

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2010, 10:41:27 AM »
This guy comes up with a vastly more believeable theory than people like levee and James comes up with, and all you FE's attack and call him a troll?

Even if you disagree with levees theories, you don't act this hostile towards him. In fact, it has been stated before that this forum embraces alternative theories... and yet his ideas are met aggresively and personal attacks are being made.
The conspiracy do train attack-birds

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2010, 06:24:35 PM »
There are international laws concerning travel to, flight over, and other aspects involving travel to the Antarctic.

Almost all airline travel is considered international law due simply to the nature of it.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

Death-T

« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2010, 09:55:04 PM »
So anyways.... I think that one of us should take one for the team. We get a whole bunch of boats, and we will set sail to the ice wall. They will kill as all but hopefully before all of us dies, we can take a picture of all the guards sitting on the edge of the ice, stick it in a glass bottle, and then throw it out into the sea when the current is heading towards a continent.

This may be hard to believe - but we may be able to speed up the process of posting said pictures through something called..... the internet.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2010, 01:34:53 PM »

Simply measure gravitational influence near sea level and at the top of a mountain.  Take into account local geography and you will find they have not changed.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2010, 04:02:08 PM »
Simply measure gravitational influence near sea level and at the top of a mountain.  Take into account local geography and you will find they have not changed.
How do you propose to measure the gravitational influence of the various locations?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.