FE Groups

• 3 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
FE Groups
« on: August 23, 2010, 05:14:24 AM »
I'm again working on compiling my list of FE groups around the world in hope to unite them under the IFES banner.  Please help me get in contact with them!
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: FE Groups
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 04:00:15 PM »
I think brother, that, it would be wise to send them our way.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 07:11:23 PM »
I'm again working on compiling my list of FE groups around the world in hope to unite them under the IFES banner.  Please help me get in contact with them!

What a great idea!  I should have picked up earlier on the significance of this particular project.  

Does your list intend to include references to spurious and other groups with some annotation indicating the nature of the organization?

1) I do remember about five years ago seeing references for a sizeable Flat Earth Society meet-up group in Monterrey in northeastern Mexico.

2) This reference to the Boston area might also help:
http://flatearth.meetup.com/members/us/ma/boston/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:14:59 PM by 17 November »

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 08:43:21 PM »
I'm again working on compiling my list of FE groups around the world in hope to unite them under the IFES banner.  Please help me get in contact with them!

What a great idea!  I should have picked up earlier on the significance of this particular project.  

Does your list intend to include references to spurious and other groups with some annotation indicating the nature of the organization?

1) I do remember about five years ago seeing references for a sizeable Flat Earth Society meet-up group in Monterrey in northeastern Mexico.

2) This reference to the Boston area might also help:
http://flatearth.meetup.com/members/us/ma/boston/
It will (and currently has) the nature of the group (Scientific, Religious, Other), contact information, location, rough size, and if they have meetings.

Its part of a project I started before the merge to create an organization that brings groups together for news, common interests, and the rise of cooperative works.  It also has a social site I'm reworking now and will launch shortly after a brief testing period again with flat earthers I know of from here.

Thanks for info, I'll add it to the list!
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.