Theories

• 44 Replies
?

EarthISroundISproven

• There is no ice wall
Re: Theories
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2010, 06:30:02 PM »
... and that antarctica exists.
Nobody denys the existence of Antarctica.

FETs don't believe it's a polar land mass though.

no but you sailing every inch of the planet doesnt in and of itself debunk their retarded theory

I agree because I haven't flown to the moon etc...but acurate measurements can be taken of sailing distances between points on land masses etc. We do that all the time and those measuerments when you put them into a 3D model always shown a round planet. For the earth to be flat for example would show a much greater distance between cape town and cape horn. That's a very simple model of proof and it would be dangerous to not give ocean goers anything but accurate mapping info - any conspiracy would be pointless. Even in geological terms, where does FET begin with tectonic plates and siesmolgy?

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2010, 06:34:46 PM »

Does that mean it doesn't exist?

jtelroy

• Intellectual
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2010, 06:39:03 PM »

It doesn't exist as a continent.

Unless you're looking at willmore's model where the continent antarctice exists in conjunction with the wall.  But everyone's pretty much said that model is shit.

?

EarthISroundISproven

• There is no ice wall
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2010, 06:41:37 PM »

I took it to mean that in FET it doesn't exist....that an ice wall at the edge of the world holding it all in is what exists instead. And they map the land masses like a flattened globe from the North Pole which just isn't how the world is.

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2010, 06:43:18 PM »

I took it to mean that in FET it doesn't exist....that an ice wall at the edge of the world holding it all in is what exists instead. And they map the land masses like a flattened globe from the North Pole which just isn't how the world is.

I think in their minds, the earth extends far far far beyond the edge of what their flat 'maps' show until you reach the wall
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 06:56:12 PM by 2fst4u »

?

EarthISroundISproven

• There is no ice wall
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2010, 06:48:25 PM »

It doesn't exist as a continent.

Unless you're looking at willmore's model where the continent antarctice exists in conjunction with the wall.  But everyone's pretty much said that model is shit.

you can understand how frustrating it is for me to look at any of those maps/ models. Plus in geological terms, everything we know about the earths geology becomes very illogical if applied to a flat earth. Geology just doesn't work like a pancake, cooked on one side.

?

EarthISroundISproven

• There is no ice wall
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2010, 06:53:23 PM »
'I think in their minds, the earth extends far far far beyond the edge of what their flat 'maps' show until you reach the wall'

but what an inefficiant way for the planet to be. That's what astounds me so much about FET. It's not even an efficient theory when we are surrounded by efficiency in everything. Nature sheds anything that isn't.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2010, 06:58:09 PM »
I pointed out that DSLR's dont have digital zoom in this thread why was it deleted :(
I probably removed yours by accident while I was removing the spam comments. My apologies.

It's not even an efficient theory when we are surrounded by efficiency in everything.
What do you mean?

?

fbkj

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2010, 06:59:31 PM »
I pointed out that DSLR's dont have digital zoom in this thread why was it deleted :(
I probably removed yours by accident while I was removing the spam comments. My apologies.

no worries man i was just baffled, anywhoo

jtelroy

• Intellectual
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2010, 08:35:32 PM »

Damn!  My RE Conspiracy Theory has been foiled!  Or has it?

?

fbkj

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2010, 08:44:14 PM »

Pwned

earth is flat

rejoice

jtelroy

• Intellectual
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2010, 09:34:38 PM »

Pwned

earth is flat

rejoice

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damne you Flat Earth Society!  My evil Round Earht related plans have been foiled again!

*cue Tom Bishop wearing nothing but a red cape, red underwear, and a red mask, flying through the sky with a victorious smirk on his face*

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2010, 12:31:14 AM »
Try and stay focus guys.

jtelroy

• Intellectual
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2010, 12:51:44 AM »
Try and stay focus guys.

This topic has been settled, so these low content posts are just its death throes.

Normally I apply a higher standard to what I post, but since Tom Bishop made an adequate response to my Op on the first page, there's not much left to talk about here.

So I'm letting of some steam in the form of these random posts, because lets face, lots of stress is never a good thing.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2010, 01:01:47 AM »
This topic has been settled, so these low content posts are just its death throes.

Normally I apply a higher standard to what I post, but since Tom Bishop made an adequate response to my Op on the first page, there's not much left to talk about here.

So I'm letting of some steam in the form of these random posts, because lets face, lots of stress is never a good thing.
Alright, I guess I'll lock this thread for the time being. Feel free to PM me if you ever want it to be re-opened.