Just discovered this forum

• 16 Replies
Just discovered this forum
« on: March 25, 2010, 03:51:20 AM »
Hi all

I just came across this forum and WOW. I thought 911 truth forums were interesting, but yeah this forum is way more of an eye opener.

Just a few questions: If the Earth is flat what is under it? Why hasn't anyone gone underneath and taken photo's?

At this edge, what happens to the ocean, does it spill over to where?

What happens to round the world trips, why don't they report seeing an edge?

Why does footage from high altitude spy planes (Sr-71A and U-2) depict the earth curvature?

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
Re: Just discovered this forum
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 03:59:03 AM »
Hi all

I just came across this forum and WOW. I thought 911 truth forums were interesting, but yeah this forum is way more of an eye opener.

Just a few questions: If the Earth is flat what is under it? Why hasn't anyone gone underneath and taken photo's?

At this edge, what happens to the ocean, does it spill over to where?

What happens to round the world trips, why don't they report seeing an edge?

Why does footage from high altitude spy planes (Sr-71A and U-2) depict the earth curvature?

Search the forums and you'll easily find a lot of bollocks "explaining" the Flat Earth answers to all these questions and more.

this forum is way more of an eye opener.

This forum is way more of a cover-your-eyes-with-your-hands-and-stand-in-a-corner-going-lalalalalalala-er.

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 03:35:00 PM »
If the Earth is flat what is under it? Why hasn't anyone gone underneath and taken photo's?

That's an interesting question... I know people have dug down into the earth very deeply and it's hot down there, but nobody has dug right the way through to the other side (round earth theory says you'd come out in australia..)

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 03:49:35 PM »
If the Earth is flat what is under it? Why hasn't anyone gone underneath and taken photo's?

That's an interesting question... I know people have dug down into the earth very deeply and it's hot down there, but nobody has dug right the way through to the other side (round earth theory says you'd come out in australia..)
I live in New Zealand. If I dig directly down, I won't come out in Australia.

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 03:55:45 PM »

what if you get turned on your way out? =)

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 04:18:27 PM »

what if you get turned on your way out? =)
I repeat:

If I dig directly down, I won't come out in Australia.

?

flyingmonkey

• Troll trolling Trolls
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 05:58:34 PM »
If anyone digs directly down, they'll hit the center, and then have to dig upwards where ever they go from there.

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 06:00:03 PM »
If anyone digs directly down, they'll hit the center, and then have to dig upwards where ever they go from there.
Lol, shut up, smrt persun.

Lorddave

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 06:29:43 PM »

Before or after they're crushed by the intense pressure and burned to ash by the intense heat?

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 07:10:02 PM »
I think you will find that 99.999% of the folks debating this issue don't REALLY believe the earth is flat,even when debating on that side. It's a tool to sharpen your debating skills.

?

EarthISroundISproven

• There is no ice wall
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 07:24:34 PM »
Yeah i found this site tonight too whilst researching something else and once I'd got over being too serious with my first posts and had come accross a reply with a manga avatar telling me he'd done experiments with plants that proved the moon was a heat source I thought this can't be for real lol....a few sci-fi nuts on here i think :)

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2010, 03:28:48 AM »

Woop! Thought screen helmets rule!

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 11:52:55 PM »
I think you will find that 99.999% of the folks debating this issue don't REALLY believe the earth is flat,even when debating on that side. It's a tool to sharpen your debating skills.

I heartily disagree, many of the members of this forum (such as myself) are deeply vested in exposing the truth to the tragically blindfolded victims of the conspiracy.

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 01:29:03 AM »

I heartily disagree, many of the members of this forum (such as myself) are deeply vested in exposing the truth to the tragically blindfolded victims of the conspiracy.

I don't believe you!

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 01:42:59 AM »

I don't believe you!

I believe him.  There are believers.  This kind of thinking annoys me, that in which everyone must think the same way. People will always have differences in thought and FE vs RE is no different.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 07:58:06 PM »

I don't believe you!

I believe him.  There are believers.  This kind of thinking annoys me, that in which everyone must think the same way. People will always have differences in thought and FE vs RE is no different.

I don't believe that everyone should be forced to think or believe in the same principles. I do, however, believe that it is important to educate people of the truth, the fact that the conspiracy had managed to trick such a large percentage of the world into thinking the Earth is round is absolutely staggering.  Wouldn't you agree that it is important to spread the truth and eradicate lies for the good of all of God's children?

Lorddave

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 03:23:21 AM »

I don't believe you!

I don't believe that everyone should be forced to think or believe in the same principles. I do, however, believe that it is important to educate people of the truth, the fact that the conspiracy had managed to trick such a large percentage of the world into thinking the Earth is round is absolutely staggering.  Wouldn't you agree that it is important to spread the truth and eradicate lies for the good of all of God's children?

Truth is in the eye of the beholder.