Has anyone been converted?

• 38 Replies
?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
Re: Has anyone been converted?
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2010, 04:19:00 PM »
The Conspiracy gave itself away by harassing me when I attempted to investigate it. Thus I switched from an Earth-shape agnostic to a Flat Earther proper.
Woh... what happened?

The further I delved into the sordid underbelly of the hidden globularist agenda, the more danger I found myself in. One time on my way to collect some Flat Earth merch we commissioned (a parcel of stickers) I got attacked by a bird in the street, which they had obviously trained to try and attack me.

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2010, 04:59:24 PM »
I used to be a RE'er.  I think the main reason I changed is due to the knowledgeable members of this site.  I like to think of this site as a fire of wisdom, without which I would be subject the conformity and logical resonated ideas of society. But I'm not here to judge, I respect both flat and round earthers.

Misterkami

• Round Earth enthusiast
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 12:04:35 AM »
I used to be a RE'er.  I think the main reason I changed is due to the knowledgeable members of this site.  I like to think of this site as a fire of wisdom, without which I would be subject the conformity and logical resonated ideas of society. But I'm not here to judge, I respect both flat and round earthers.
lol, great sarcasm  :)
~No Ordinary Moments~

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 10:59:21 AM »

I'm not being sarcastic.

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 11:26:47 AM »

I'm not being sarcastic.

Unfortunately, he isnt the only person to believe people who are knowledgeable because they are knowledgeable.  (seemingly of course  :))

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2010, 03:30:23 PM »
The Conspiracy gave itself away by harassing me when I attempted to investigate it. Thus I switched from an Earth-shape agnostic to a Flat Earther proper.
Woh... what happened?

The further I delved into the sordid underbelly of the hidden globularist agenda, the more danger I found myself in. One time on my way to collect some Flat Earth merch we commissioned (a parcel of stickers) I got attacked by a bird in the street, which they had obviously trained to try and attack me.

I've also had many experiences which have lead me to think twice about my anti-conspiracy stance.  However, I'd rather choose to believe that people are dumb rather than inherently evil given two equally likely scenarios.
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2010, 03:36:28 PM »
I'm not 100% but I'm leaning more on the flat earth side of things now  :)

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2010, 03:52:37 PM »
I'm not 100% but I'm leaning more on the flat earth side of things now  :)

this site has not changed my view of the round earth =)

?

Anteater7171

• I am the FAQ!!!
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2010, 04:00:50 PM »
I was once an ignorant RE'er now I'm an enlightened FE'er.
I don't remember anything. Well, I do, but it's really vague. Like I was on drugs the whole time.