satellites?

• 6 Replies
satellites?
« on: February 21, 2010, 04:06:32 PM »
i was once told that the light seemingly a star flashing on and off moving across the sky were satellites. the faq says no satellites. what is it

Re: satellites?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 04:15:59 PM »
It's the conspiracy.

The lights are radio towers which are in bubbles so that you cannot see that they are towers and this would have the same effect as an object travelling thousands of miles an hour because how can we really know what is real.

Now turn to Chapter III Paragraph 17 of Earth Not a Globe for "My horizon doth shineth me Like an Orange"

[/thread]

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 04:20:13 PM »
It's the conspiracy.

The lights are radio towers which are in bubbles so that you cannot see that they are towers and this would have the same effect as an object travelling thousands of miles an hour because how can we really know what is real.

Now turn to Chapter III Paragraph 17 of Earth Not a Globe for "My horizon doth shineth me Like an Orange"

[/thread]

Lice Farm you are being stupid! Any fule kno that paragraph 17 of Chapter III says "The remarks just made in reference to simple forward levelling apply with equal force to what  is called by surveyors the back-and-fore-sight process".
The bit about Oranges is in Chapter VI.  ;)
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 04:39:54 PM »
is that commonly perceived answer by fet'ers. i understand the earth is flat but do not see why no satellites. sorry for the lack of punctuation and question marks but my shift key is busted until the next reboot of ubuntu

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 04:40:53 PM »
Lice Farm you are being stupid! Any fule kno that paragraph 17 of Chapter III says "The remarks just made in reference to simple forward levelling apply with equal force to what  is called by surveyors the back-and-fore-sight process".

I was refering to Chapter III of the King Teed Version, which omits references to the works of heretics such as surveyors for the sake female  readers daintiness and good standing.

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 05:25:33 PM »
is that commonly perceived answer by fet'ers. i understand the earth is flat but do not see why no satellites. sorry for the lack of punctuation and question marks but my shift key is busted until the next reboot of ubuntu
Because the FAQ is based on lies and falsities.

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 07:31:30 AM »

I was refering to Chapter III of the King Teed Version, which omits references to the works of heretics such as surveyors for the sake female  readers daintiness and good standing.

Ah yes, the one with the foreword by Levee. I stand corrected, good sir.
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.