http://www.endofworld.net/

(Yes, I'm trolling my own thread)

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
Re: Proof we landed on the moon
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 12:06:27 PM »
Photoshop.

Which didn't exist when that photo was published. Fail harder.
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 12:22:22 PM »
explain that.

That photograph was not taken from the surface of the moon, so it dosen't prove that anyone landed on the moon.  Remember that Apollo 8, 10 and 13 went to the moon, but did not land.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 01:01:06 PM »
To me, the irrefutable proof that we landed on the moon is the Apollo 14 SEQ Bay Pendulum Experiment (which was also filmed).

http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a14/a14pendulum.html

Results were consistants with g = 1.62 m/s^2.
Quote from: Neil Armstrong
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 01:35:18 PM »
Photoshop.

Artist Rendition. People don't  know what the earth looks like from the moon.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 01:50:20 PM »
The FE response to any evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the Earth is round is that said evidence was produced by the conspiracy. This is not an adequate or scientific response, since the only evidence suggesting that such a conspiracy exists is that they believe the Earth is flat, therefore any evidence suggesting otherwise cannot be true.
There is evidence for a NASA conspiracy. Please search.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 04:17:00 PM »
The FE response to any evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the Earth is round is that said evidence was produced by the conspiracy. This is not an adequate or scientific response, since the only evidence suggesting that such a conspiracy exists is that they believe the Earth is flat, therefore any evidence suggesting otherwise cannot be true.

There is evidence that a NASA Conspiracy exists

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=The+Conspiracy

?

Thermal Detonator

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 04:22:46 PM »

There is evidence that a NASA Conspiracy exists

No, there is no evidence. You are citing a source written by yourself. All of the links within that page have either been debunked or are just plain wrong.
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 04:25:26 PM »
No, there is no evidence. You are citing a source written by yourself. All of the links within that page have either been debunked or are just plain wrong.

Sorry, what was debunked?

"You're wrong" isn't a debunking of anything.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 04:29:15 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

Eratosthenes2

• lolflatearthsocietylol
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 04:34:35 PM »
hey tom.

click on the link in my sig.

I nuked your theory. From orbit.

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 04:47:23 PM »

I suggest you use the search feature. You could try searching for your own name, since you took part in many of those debunkings.

Also: The OP is not proof that we landed on the moon because we do not know what the moon is made of or even if it has a side and therefore how can scientists land on the moon when they can't even tell me what the weather will be like in a weeks time. The answer is that they lie in order to cover up their lies and they would close this website down but it is part of their plan already. I know what I can see with my own eyes and that the earth is flat. Anyone who claims otherwise has not read Earth Not a Globe. I challenge anyone to convince me.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 04:47:56 PM »
hey tom.

FET doesn't say Mars is flat.

Read Earth Not a Globe.

I suggest you use the search feature. You could try searching for your own name, since you took part in many of those debunkings.

Oh, so nothing was debunked then. Got it.

?

Eratosthenes2

• lolflatearthsocietylol
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 05:01:11 PM »
hey tom.

Read Earth Not a Globe.

if mars isnt flat, it is physically impossible for the FET theory to continue due to how the nature of the entire solar system works as a result.

Either the entire solar system is, or isnt. (also, that counts for the entirety of the milky way as an even further result)

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 05:03:03 PM »

My current favorite meme.  Right before EBM.

Sorry back on topic.   The OP proves absolutely nothing.  Unless its a picture by you taken from your spaceship.  Otherwise how can you believe it.

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2010, 05:03:46 PM »

Everything was debunked. I suggest you read ENaG and come back when you have got your facts straight! LOL!

?

Eratosthenes2

• lolflatearthsocietylol
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2010, 05:18:01 PM »

My current favorite meme.  Right before EBM.

Sorry back on topic.   The OP proves absolutely nothing.  Unless its a picture by you taken from your spaceship.  Otherwise how can you believe it.

Pretty much how I feel about this entire website. You're all bugs, the scourge/hive...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 05:19:36 PM by Eratosthenes2 »

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2010, 05:32:00 PM »
hey tom.

Read Earth Not a Globe.

if mars isnt flat, it is physically impossible for the FET theory to continue due to how the nature of the entire solar system works as a result.

The FET solar system can only work if mars is flat?  ???

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2010, 05:52:11 PM »
Moon -> Earth: 240,000 miles. 1969AD?

NASA further asserts that three men were loaded into a rocket, flew 240,000 miles to the moon and then achieved lunar orbit. They say the spacecraft separated and two astronauts flew 60 miles to the surface of the moon, in a vacuum and 1/6 Earth gravity. They then hung out on the moon for up to three days in 250 degree heat, hit golf balls, rode a moon buggy — but what powered their life support and equipment? They say BATTERIES. They then supposedly blasted off the surface of the moon, docked with the third man going around the moon at over 4000 miles per hour, and made it 240,000 miles back to Earth. They re-entered Earth’s atmosphere going 25,000 mph, but parachutes assured a safe landing

?

flyingmonkey

• Troll trolling Trolls
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2010, 06:11:15 PM »
Moon -> Earth: 240,000 miles. 1969AD?

NASA further asserts that three men were loaded into a rocket, flew 240,000 miles to the moon and then achieved lunar orbit. They say the spacecraft separated and two astronauts flew 60 miles to the surface of the moon, in a vacuum and 1/6 Earth gravity. They then hung out on the moon for up to three days in 250 degree heat, hit golf balls, rode a moon buggy — but what powered their life support and equipment? They say BATTERIES. They then supposedly blasted off the surface of the moon, docked with the third man going around the moon at over 4000 miles per hour, and made it 240,000 miles back to Earth. They re-entered Earth’s atmosphere going 25,000 mph, but parachutes assured a safe landing

There's plenty of evidence to support this, yes.

?

Thermal Detonator

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2010, 06:18:46 PM »

I have lost count of the number of times I have demonstrably shown you to be wrong about the "sun is a stage light" argument, in which I and my fellow RE'ers always have the last word because you can't defend yourself against science and people who know a lot more about photography than you. Similarly, there's a whole thread debunking the "mars is the wrong colour" link. Again, we silenced you on that topic too. And several others that you link to.
Trying to use Bishops Razor and pretending the past never happened on this forum will get you nowhere. The only people who believe anything other than verbal faeces is emitted when you talk is... well, nobody.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2010, 06:32:50 PM »
I have lost count of the number of times I have demonstrably shown you to be wrong about the "sun is a stage light" argument, in which I and my fellow RE'ers always have the last word because you can't defend yourself against science and people who know a lot more about photography than you.

You've never debunked the Apollo Sun is a Stage Light argument. All you ever do is say "you don't understand photography" and leave the thread. Never has it once been shown how the sun can be inconsistently bright as the animation shows.

Similarly, there's a whole thread debunking the "mars is the wrong colour" link. Again, we silenced you on that topic too. And several others that you link to.

No one has debunked the links regarding the color of the Martian sky. The colors in the Martian imagery clearly have been tampered with.

Trying to use Bishops Razor and pretending the past never happened on this forum will get you nowhere. The only people who believe anything other than verbal faeces is emitted when you talk is... well, nobody.

If anything on this page had really been debunked you would be able to show us here for all to see.

However, you have not.

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2010, 06:42:09 PM »
I have lost count of the number of times I have demonstrably shown you to be wrong about the "sun is a stage light" argument, in which I and my fellow RE'ers always have the last word because you can't defend yourself against science and people who know a lot more about photography than you.

You've never debunked the Apollo Sun is a Stage Light argument. All you ever do is say "you don't understand photography" and leave the thread. Never has it once been shown how the sun can be inconsistently bright as the animation shows.
Are you referring to the image where two shadows appear to be at different angles? This was proven to be possible on Mythbusters. Sure, Mythbusters might be part of the conspiracy too, but you can go do it the exact same way they did. It is a matter of angles of the ground that the shadows fall on.

Ps, I love how Chrome knows Mythbusters is one capitalised word.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2010, 06:46:23 PM »
Are you referring to the image where two shadows appear to be at different angles?

No.

Click on "The Apollo Sun is a Stage Light" on the link I provided:

Those websites and shows that "debunk the debunkers" aways pick and choose the easy explainable arguments. Never once has it been explained how the sun can be inconsistently bright, or anything else on that webpage. They don't go anywhere near these arguments, because there is no rational explanation.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 06:49:47 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2010, 07:01:05 PM »
No one has debunked the links regarding the color of the Martian sky. The colors in the Martian imagery clearly have been tampered with.

So they faked a faked image? Or you finally admit that they have sent robots on the surface of Mars?
Quote from: Neil Armstrong
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2010, 07:08:05 PM »

That's because there is nothing to debunk.  You haven't provided a genuine picture of the sun from the moon for comparison so you can't say for sure that the NASA picture is a fake.

Similarly, there's a whole thread debunking the "mars is the wrong colour" link. Again, we silenced you on that topic too. And several others that you link to.

Then you admit that those picture were taken on Mars?  Please make up your mind, will you Tom?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2010, 07:10:58 PM »
Then you admit that those picture were taken on Mars?  Please make up your mind, will you Tom?

NASA claims that the pictures were taken on mars. However, it has been shown that the pictures have been tampered with, turning the sky from an Earth blue to a Martian red.

Then you admit that those picture were taken on Mars?

Where did I say that?

That's because there is nothing to debunk.  You haven't provided a genuine picture of the sun from the moon for comparison so you can't say for sure that the NASA picture is a fake.

The sun isn't going to become inconsistently bright like a stage light on the moon's surface.

I don't need to go to the moon to create a "comparison shot".  ::)

There is absolutely no reason for the sun to appear in that manner on either the earth or the moon.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 07:18:35 PM by Tom Bishop »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2010, 07:24:06 PM »
That's because there is nothing to debunk.  You haven't provided a genuine picture of the sun from the moon for comparison so you can't say for sure that the NASA picture is a fake.

The sun isn't going to become inconsistently bright like a stage light on the moon's surface.

I don't need to go to the moon to create a "comparison shot".  ::)

You haven't provided a picture of a stage light for comparison either.

There is absolutely no reason for the sun to appear in that manner on either the earth or the moon.

Perhaps there was some dust on the lens.  Lunar dust could be quite annoying, from what I've heard.

?

Truth Seeker

• To Seek The Truth Is To Become Divine
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2010, 09:37:01 PM »
Photoshop.

Back in the 1960s & 1970s, small models were used to fake 'All' of the NASA space images.
NASA are renown as the 'Great Simulators'.

Moon Landing Hoax Apollo 17 : Fake Earth Transparencies Right Eye Winks At The TV Camera

Moon Landing Hoax Apollo : Clay Sculpting Tools Seen on The Miniature Fake Moon Models

Moon Landing Hoax Apollo : Wires Hold Together Fake Clouds on Fake Earth Models

Moon Landing Hoax : Miniature Apollo Spacecraft Models Used To Fake Flight in Space

Moon Landing Hoax Apollo 14 : Hidden Capture/Release Device Turns Miniature Command Module Model

Moon Landing Hoax Apollo 11 : The Matterhorn- Disneyland's Fake Mountain Seen in The Earth Photos

Moon Landing Hoax Apollo 11 : Fake Earth Transparencies and Dark Blackboards were used to Fake Earth

Moon Landing Hoax : Soviet/Russian Photos Faked With Small Models & Quirky Props (1 of 2)

Moon Landing Hoax : Soviet/Russian Photos Faked With Small Models & Quirky Props (2 of 2)