Are FE believer got 'Zero' on their Atronomy or sience....

• 11 Replies
« on: January 26, 2010, 06:56:54 AM »
hey... ;D ;D ;D
Why you spreading a false Information about Earth... :'( :'( :'(

Haven't you go to school ?
Or maybe you never go to school...

In astronomy class my teacher say that earth is round or sphere...
Not like Flat Disc...

If Like Flat Disc How about the Gravitation, Day/Night, Atmosphere, and the other. ??? ??? ???

Please tell me what is Different Flat Earth and Round Earth. ??? ??? ???
About all the Gravitation, Day/Night, Atmosphere, and the other.

I can't just believe that earth is flat floating disc.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
Re: Are FE believer got 'Zero' on their Atronomy or sience....
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 07:13:33 AM »
hey... ;D ;D ;D
Why you spreading a false Information about the shape of the Earth... :'( :'( :'(

Haven't Don't you go to school ?
Or maybe you never go went to school...

In astronomy class my teacher say said that the earth is round or sphere spherical...
Not like a Flat Disc...

If it is Like Flat Disc How do you explain about the Gravitation, Day/Night, Atmosphere, and the other effects. ??? ??? ???

Please tell me what is Different between a Flat Earth and a Round Earth. ??? ??? ???
For example About all the Gravitation, Day/Night, Atmosphere, and the other effects.

I just can't just believe that earth is a flat floating disc.

The earth is believed to be flat by "flat earthers".

The FAQ explains many of their beliefs and should contain many of the answers to your questions.

Welcome to TFES!

spanner34.5

• feck arse drink
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 08:08:54 AM »

Please explain. What is Atronomy and what is sience?
My I.Q. is 85. Or was it 58?

?

clovis2

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 09:58:20 AM »
Ruin98 your "teacher" is either:
A]A brainwashed parrot who repeats the party line she or he has been indoctrinated in from childhood up;
B]A poor misguided but well intentioned person who, like a senile or poorly educated elderly relative, kindness dictates we endure but ignore;
C]A deliberate liar .

As for what sience teaches I cannot answer.To be frank I have never heard of that field of study. But science has not proven that the Earth is not flat anymore than it has proven "global" warming[SIC].There are reasonable and decent people on both sides of the issue.What is unreasonable and downright indecent is when the public education system bleeds taxpayers dry, including Flat Earthers, and teach our children and grandchildren Globularism and refuse to give our side a fair hearing. 

?

Raiku

• War Squirrel.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 10:52:50 AM »
Read the FAQ...  And yes, it doesn't make sense.  And if you still go to school, study harder English (Unless it's a second language for you.  If it is, I salute you.)
I guess all humans have mental problems since we believe the Earth exists...

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 11:52:29 AM »
"Haven't you go to school?"

:-\
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 11:55:46 AM »

Haven't you considered the fact that it might be possible that English isn't his first (or even second) language? (Like it isn't mine either)

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 02:47:58 PM »

Haven't you considered the fact that it might be possible that English isn't his first (or even second) language? (Like it isn't mine either)

English being a secondary language is no excuse to faceslam the keyboard and call it English.

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 02:59:05 PM »

English being a secondary language is no excuse to faceslam the keyboard and call it English.

True, but he never claimed he spoke English. If he's trying to speak English and really isn't able to do better, I can only congratulate him on his effort, because I'm sure everyone understood what he was trying to say. If he's just lazy or something like that than your point is valid.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 03:15:02 PM »

Of course I did. I wouldn't mock the standard of his English if he hadn't been so arrogant as to assume he had the right to mock our education while using it.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 03:19:02 PM »

Of course I did. I wouldn't mock the standard of his English if he hadn't been so arrogant as to assume he had the right to mock our education while using it.

True.

?

Raiku

• War Squirrel.
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2010, 05:20:01 PM »

Bad grammar.  =D

One of the funniest quotes ever!

Should be "Haven't you gone to school?".
I guess all humans have mental problems since we believe the Earth exists...