Some freaky stuff is goin' down in Norway

• 63 Replies
?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
Re: Some freaky stuff is goin' down in Norway
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2009, 03:29:27 AM »
I've already told you what it is and what it is not. The fact that in the second image you can see that it's connected to the end of a regular ol' aurora is a big give away. Also the fact that Norway is in the upper Arctic Circle.

Demonstrating grand knowledge are we, mr. Bishop?

First of all; Norway is in the upper Arctic Circle? Is that a generally known fact in FE, or are you just ranting as usual?
The Arctic Circle runs perpendiculare from east to west about 3/5 towards the most northern tip of Norway.

Your second lud' statement is that on the second pic it's "connected to" the end of a regular ol' aurora, and this is a big give-away.
Let me explain something for you; contraire to yourself, I have witnessed several Aurora Borealis in my life, and whatever this is "connected to" it's NOT aurora. It's connected to a normal low-level Stratus-cloud with an upper layer of Cirrus, both glowing in the late evening sunset.

Third; you have told us what it is, and what it isn't.
Well, the fact is that is was the launch of a russian weather-probe that went bad.
It happens even in the great US.

What's more describable as "freaky stuff goin' down in Norway" is the fact that mr. Obama has turned our whole capitol freakin' up-side down with welding of sewage-lid's, securing an insane perimeter and setting up several SAM-sites for his "now concluded" 25 minutes visit.

But then again; that's Uncle SAM.
...the LCROSS-event;
You're pretty dense if you think that you can see something the size of a car 200,000 miles away!
(eh...hrm...3.000 miles away! Right?)

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2009, 03:33:47 AM »
The second half had nothing to do with the OP but anyway.
Well, the fact is that is was the launch of a russian weather-probe that went bad.
Source? I am very curious indeed.
Recently religious due to the impending rapture.

?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2009, 03:57:35 AM »
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=596494

...Etter all sannsynlighet var det en mislykket oppskytning av en interkontinental rakett fra Kvitsjøen ved Arkhangelsk, som skapte lysfenomenet...
- Vi kan ikke bekrefte at det var en rakett. Men himmelfenomenet samsvarer med den forhåndsvarslede aktiviteten i det aktuelle området, sier John Espen Lien, seniortalsmann ved Forsvarets operative hovedkvarter i Bodø...

Translated; ...all probability states that it was an IC rocket fired from the WhiteLake in the Arkangels-area that created this phenomena...
- we can not confirm that this was a rocket, but the phenomena occured at the same time as pre-warned activity was to take place in the same area, says John Espen Lien, senior spokesman at the Defence HQ for operations in Bodø...

« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 04:08:26 AM by Wings_RE »
...the LCROSS-event;
You're pretty dense if you think that you can see something the size of a car 200,000 miles away!

?

dim

• More overpowered than Aristotel.
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2009, 04:15:52 AM »
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=596494

...Etter all sannsynlighet var det en mislykket oppskytning av en interkontinental rakett fra Kvitsjøen ved Arkhangelsk, som skapte lysfenomenet...
- Vi kan ikke bekrefte at det var en rakett. Men himmelfenomenet samsvarer med den forhåndsvarslede aktiviteten i det aktuelle området, sier John Espen Lien, seniortalsmann ved Forsvarets operative hovedkvarter i Bodø...

Translated; ...all probability states that it was an IC rocket fired from the WhiteLake in the Arkangels-area that created this phenomena...
- we can not confirm that this was a rocket, but the phenomena occured at the same time as pre-warned activity was to take place in the same area, says John Espen Lien, senior spokesman at the Defence HQ for operations in Bodø...

Man, sorry for abuse. But you are kind of delusion of even yourself. You just believe in what TV says to you. They use thing they dont know or can't explain to their favor. Nowadays it was needed to say something about Russia. And I believe you count Russia as a cradle of Evil. Same as Arabic countries. And also you belive that 9/11 was made by "Terrorists". Am I right?

I dont waiting for the sincere answer from you. So just don't try - I always see when people use their brain or they are brainwashed. See ya.

?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2009, 04:56:53 AM »
Man, sorry for abuse. But you are kind of delusion of even yourself. You just believe in what TV says to you. They use thing they dont know or can't explain to their favor. Nowadays it was needed to say something about Russia. And I believe you count Russia as a cradle of Evil. Same as Arabic countries. And also you belive that 9/11 was made by "Terrorists". Am I right?
I dont waiting for the sincere answer from you. So just don't try - I always see when people use their brain or they are brainwashed. See ya.

Woah!!!  Aside from you demonstrating extremely prejudice, you got me totally wrong man.
I'm NOT pro-US, nor am I in any type of opposition to the SU or any other sovereign nation.
I only write what I truly believe after concidering facts as presented to me.

As far as 9/11 I'm not even going to grant you an answer, 'cause your sentence is totally idiotic.

Besides all this, all news-agent use any article to favour either their belief or the propaganda that they serve. However that does not exclude the fact that there MIGHT be some truth in what's written, stated or in other means portrayed.

Now crawl back into your "conspiracy-safe" hole, re-think and bring back some informative input...if your brain is capable of this.
...the LCROSS-event;

?

dim

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2009, 05:14:35 AM »

Woah!!!  Aside from you demonstrating extremely prejudice, you got me totally wrong man.
I'm NOT pro-US, nor am I in any type of opposition to the SU or any other sovereign nation.
I only write what I truly believe after concidering facts as presented to me.

As far as 9/11 I'm not even going to grant you an answer, 'cause your sentence is totally idiotic.

Besides all this, all news-agent use any article to favour either their belief or the propaganda that they serve. However that does not exclude the fact that there MIGHT be some truth in what's written, stated or in other means portrayed.

Now crawl back into your "conspiracy-safe" hole, re-think and bring back some informative input...if your brain is capable of this.

=) Man, I am really sorry now. That may be gotten from my poor english knowledge. =)

AntiOfftopic: So, has what happened in Norway happened before. And for me, it's for sure not looks like a sputnik or a missle. Tom Bishop explaind very well except for on his scheme Solar Paricles go in direction of regular aurora from that darkned circle. Anyway, what was this?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 05:16:24 AM by dim »

?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2009, 06:34:11 AM »
Tom Bishop didn't explain anything...he just presented us with his type of mouth-diahrea...meaning GBS according to TB.
...the LCROSS-event;

?

dim

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2009, 06:45:33 AM »
Tom Bishop didn't explain anything...he just presented us with his type of mouth-diahrea...meaning GBS according to TB.

Why?
What is yours explanation? A missile? :(

?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2009, 08:20:43 AM »
That is my belief...yes.
...the LCROSS-event;

?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2009, 09:43:23 AM »
Well...now it's official.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=596546
...Det mystiske lysfenomenet over Nord-Norge onsdag morgen skyldtes nok en mislykket rakettoppskytning fra det russiske militæret.
Den russiske forsvarsministeren innrømte torsdag at deres interkontinentale ballistiske rakett har mislyktes for åttende gang, skriver nyhetsbyrået AP.
Dermed har man funnet løsningen på onsdagens lysfenomen over Nord-Norge: Den mystiske kjempespiralen var en Bulava-rakett som ble skutt opp fra atomubåten «Dmitry Donskoi» i Kvitsjøen ved Arkhangelsk...

Translation;

The mysterious phenomena displaying across northern Norway wednesday morning was a result of yet another failed missile-launch performed by the Russian military. The russian defens-minister admitted thursday that their inter-continental balistic missile failed for the eight time, newsagency AP reported.
So that's the solution of the phenomena across northern Norway on wednesday: The gigantic spiral was a Bulava-missile that was launched from the "Dimitry Donskoi" nucleare sub, on location in the WhiteSea close to Arkhangels.

Tom...wanna explain more about the Aurora Borealis type "not so abnormal" spiraling-effect?
...the LCROSS-event;

Jack1704

• Official Member
  • Francine?!?!?
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2009, 10:37:34 AM »
I've already told you what it is and what it is not. The fact that in the second image you can see that it's connected to the end of a regular ol' aurora is a big give away.

Also the fact that Norway is in the upper Arctic Circle.
Once again you are wrong, its John Carew, he is bigger than me and you, he'll score 1 or 2, John Carew Carew
Stop all this nonesense and bring on the lapdancers.
I understand Jack1704. It's a Brit thing.

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2009, 02:53:44 PM »
I've already told you what it is and what it is not. The fact that in the second image you can see that it's connected to the end of a regular ol' aurora is a big give away.

Thanks for telling us what it wasn't.

http://features.csmonitor.com/globalnews/2009/12/10/norway-spiral-a-rocket-scientist-explains-the-mystery/
I know, I know, NASA is in there so it must be "the conspiracy", but his simulation looks more credible than yours.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8405481.stm
"We know that the sun is 93 million miles away and takes up 5 degrees of the sky.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2009, 10:14:09 PM »

Sorry Tommy boy, but you fail this time around.  http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jW5e1IL3lgxKyVzZDuYMxiYpUlOAD9CGKDUG0

Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

?

dim

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2009, 12:09:23 AM »
Well...now it's official.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=596546
...Det mystiske lysfenomenet over Nord-Norge onsdag morgen skyldtes nok en mislykket rakettoppskytning fra det russiske militæret.
Den russiske forsvarsministeren innrømte torsdag at deres interkontinentale ballistiske rakett har mislyktes for åttende gang, skriver nyhetsbyrået AP.
Dermed har man funnet løsningen på onsdagens lysfenomen over Nord-Norge: Den mystiske kjempespiralen var en Bulava-rakett som ble skutt opp fra atomubåten «Dmitry Donskoi» i Kvitsjøen ved Arkhangelsk...

Translation;

The mysterious phenomena displaying across northern Norway wednesday morning was a result of yet another failed missile-launch performed by the Russian military. The russian defens-minister admitted thursday that their inter-continental balistic missile failed for the eight time, newsagency AP reported.
So that's the solution of the phenomena across northern Norway on wednesday: The gigantic spiral was a Bulava-missile that was launched from the "Dimitry Donskoi" nucleare sub, on location in the WhiteSea close to Arkhangels.

Tom...wanna explain more about the Aurora Borealis type "not so abnormal" spiraling-effect?

OMG. I just dont believe it. It is told for you - Europeans. And I am from russian-speaking country and here we don't have such statements. Why do you think the official information can be trusted? It is just another brain-washing. I dont believe. Moreover rockets don't fly like that. And Tom explained well, it is really connected with the Aurora, it is seen in the picture.

?

dim

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2009, 12:20:25 AM »
United Kingdom began to say first it was a missle. It just a duck for the pale norwegians and other Europe.

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2009, 10:43:48 AM »
OMG. I just dont believe it. It is told for you - Europeans. And I am from russian-speaking country and here we don't have such statements. Why do you think the official information can be trusted? It is just another brain-washing. I dont believe. Moreover rockets don't fly like that. And Tom explained well, it is really connected with the Aurora, it is seen in the picture.

Yeah, Tom explained it well.......

I like this explanation better.

"We know that the sun is 93 million miles away and takes up 5 degrees of the sky.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2009, 10:54:17 AM »
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

?

dim

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2009, 11:57:52 PM »
And I am from russian-speaking country and here we don't have such statements.

O RLY?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jW5e1IL3lgxKyVzZDuYMxiYpUlOAD9CGKDUG0

By teh fact that this message created By VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV from Associated Press doesnt tell it even offical point of view of Russia. And russia keeps silence for their citizens, for us - so it really just a rumor.

?

dim

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2009, 11:59:44 PM »

Yeah, Tom explained it well.......

I like this explanation better.

That is just a modulation of what was seen in the sky. It could have 1000 versions of this. Byt if told to get missle in minds - they  created a missile version.

?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2009, 12:12:00 AM »
...and one wonders why neighbours don't trust eachoter...

Give it a rest guys...there was NO aurora in the area that night, neither was there any green FE'rs from "the known surface of the earth-slab".

It was simply a missile/rocket that went bad.

As far as russian media goes...how many days did it take the media to publish the truth about Tsjernobyl?
I guess the rest of the world knew about it long before any russian NOT living in Tsjernobyl.   ;)
PRAVDA is exactly what it used to be.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 12:14:40 AM by Wings_RE »
...the LCROSS-event;

parsec

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2009, 12:13:19 AM »
It's Chernobyl.

?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2009, 12:15:08 AM »
It's Chernobyl.

Only in inglisj!   ;)
...the LCROSS-event;

parsec

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2009, 12:19:32 AM »
It's the only one that counts. The original is Чорнобиль.

?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2009, 12:25:33 AM »
BS...if you rule out the cyrillic letters, western-world letters state Tsjernobyl.    ;)
By the way, speaking of languages, if we ever were to get visitors from outer space, how likely is it that they would speak american?
Or Hollywoodsk?
Besides...Florence is Firenze...just in case. Now U figure out what Naples would be.  :o
...the LCROSS-event;

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2009, 12:26:39 AM »
I'm hoping its nipples

And the aliens would speak German
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

parsec

« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2009, 12:27:00 AM »

?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2009, 12:37:57 AM »
I prefer male genitalia.

ROFLMAO...so a brief re-cap, when no sence is forming in an underdog mind, write bullshit!

I guess the score now is Wings 1 - Parsec 0
...the LCROSS-event;

?

dim

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2009, 01:06:59 AM »
I prefer male genitalia.

ROFLMAO...so a brief re-cap, when no sence is forming in an underdog mind, write bullshit!

I guess the score now is Wings 1 - Parsec 0

Wings_RE you really think that media of Europe is more honest than media of Russia, or even USSR's media? You mentioned PRAVDA, it's same is New York Times at those times and so on. Media is always say what is paid for. So Russian media was even not paid for that, so it keeps silence, vice versa is Yours!

?

Wings_RE

• ...the face of time...
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2009, 01:20:09 AM »
Wings_RE you really think that media of Europe is more honest than media of Russia, or even USSR's media? You mentioned PRAVDA, it's same is New York Times at those times and so on. Media is always say what is paid for. So Russian media was even not paid for that, so it keeps silence, vice versa is Yours!

Dim...no, I don't think that media in general is more or less honest than media in Russia. If you have read my previous messages, I do believe that ANY media will publish what will best serve themselves, or what is generally acceptable propaganda. However this also applies for Russia and USSR.
What I am saying is that this WAS a rocket from Russia that went wrong. I do not see any viable explanation as to why this would be so hard to believe?
Russia is entering foreign souvereign air- and marine-space all the time. By the way...so is Norway.  ;)

But it is hard for me to accept bullshit from ignorant participants talking about blatant bull.

By the way...Norway is not so different than USSR.   ;)
...the LCROSS-event;

?

dim

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2009, 03:17:36 AM »

Dim...no, I don't think that media in general is more or less honest than media in Russia. If you have read my previous messages, I do believe that ANY media will publish what will best serve themselves, or what is generally acceptable propaganda. However this also applies for Russia and USSR.
What I am saying is that this WAS a rocket from Russia that went wrong. I do not see any viable explanation as to why this would be so hard to believe?
Russia is entering foreign souvereign air- and marine-space all the time. By the way...so is Norway.  ;)

But it is hard for me to accept bullshit from ignorant participants talking about blatant bull.

By the way...Norway is not so different than USSR.   ;)

Rocket or is Earth is Flat - same questions. THe difference - mass media tell us about missile and RE. And nothing about blatant bull and FE.