Galleleo or Ramsay

• 22 Replies

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
  • http://www.freewebs.com/raacoz/thesunhasnoheat.htm
Galleleo or Ramsay
« on: December 12, 2009, 02:20:31 PM »
soon every one will have the choice between 1]galleleo - round earth and 2] Ramsay - flat earth , because I will let his book out soon.
but the question is ... why do humans have to debate, or fight, dicuss etcetera as to the external shapes in the universe, can't we see that the sun crosses the sky of our locality every day, unless you're blind; but that's no excuse for being a mathematician. there are many people today who are worried about glaobal glowing and will soon have read Ramsays' book and will offer new ways to stop the universe from burning up. we see that round earthers presently have no solution against global glowing because it's not possible to have  one thinking that the earth is a small round ball in an infinite space. present day rioters will be tired of waiting for those who caused global glowing to stop global glowing and will take the initiative them selves of which i am part of the group, and we are not all in the same city or building. i am not after those who started the fire because it is too large now and wish only to extinguish it for it is a one time in an infinite fire such that if it is not extinguished it will extinguish all. round earthers welcome with any kind of help they can offer. you know, maybe that's why there's a lot of mathematicians...because they don't understand what galileo was talking about because otherwise you could only understand the mathematics and have no concept of what the universe feels, sounds, smells, looks like. how could you incorporate mathematics with the sense of smell? 2+2=4, but what does 4 smell like? ha ha ha A flat earther can smell the fire of global heating coming around his city  just like a volcano and that is a sign to do something right away. a mathematician can measure up until just before the volcano blows up in his yard. ha ha ha  or my yard or your yard and may as well blame the round earth mathematician for all the missing flesh and bones though we're all still alive and waiting to perish . i hope i don't have to answer too many angering replies
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 02:53:29 PM by Raa »
Everything, is in EMBRYO, not in mathematics. 
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

?

EireEngineer

• Woo Nemesis
Re: Galleleo or Ramsay
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 02:42:59 PM »
Nice rambling full of mis-spellings and mis-appropriations. Global glowing? lol!
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »
whether the globe is in your mind or in a book it will glow though now it is warming.
your globe [which is without form yet has political boundaries which caused so much death, disease and war] is only a small part of the earths' flat surface
no need to comment immaturely
instead of saying " what a beautifull warm winter day it is today' why don't you say what is in your heart "my god, it's the 30th of december and it shouldn't be that warm here today in norway"
by the way, that's not an adult bird feeding a baby bird, in my avatar
by the way, i correct my self, why don't you. like you know , round earth is wrong, so correct your self and proclaim flat earth is it .
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 03:05:52 PM by Raa »
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 04:16:55 PM »
Galileo

BTW. Why are you allowed to post this diarrhoea all over the forums?

?

EireEngineer

• Woo Nemesis
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 04:57:56 PM »
Where exactly are you from Raa?  I am guessing there has to be some chinese translation errors going on here, because you sound like the manual for a cheap imported toy.

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 05:43:50 PM »
I was actually going to ask if there was a relation to Yoda somewhere in the lineage...

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 07:15:48 PM »
Raa, are you saying that this guy Ramsay is writing a book about FET?  And it's going to discuss "global glowing"?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 07:22:45 PM »
I'm just wondering if 'global glowing' refers to global warming or global self-illumination.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

EireEngineer

• Woo Nemesis
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »
By the way Raa....the smell of 4 is processed cheese.

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 09:06:17 PM »

I was kind of thinking along the lines of a smokey bacon...  :P

?

ERTW

• Always fall back to common sense
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »
Raa, are you saying that this guy Ramsay is writing a book about FET?  And it's going to discuss "global glowing"?
Oh no, he is just saying he is going to release the books wisdom to us all. It was written in 1939:
http://books.google.ca/books?id=5loEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA46&lpg=PA46&dq=Ramsay,+Obadiah+Anderson&source=bl&ots=Ub-3K62m_1&sig=2yh0JWw331dhJL3yW30lNQwEW7w&hl=en&ei=ypYkS-utO5TQtgOam5HgDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false
That is the best reference to the book I could find. The first few Google hits lead to it being listed in various catalogs, but with no abstract...
Don't diss physics until you try it!

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2009, 04:18:09 AM »
Is it possible to set up the forum software so it automatically sends a no content report every time Raa posts?
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

?

EireEngineer

• Woo Nemesis
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2009, 08:19:15 AM »

I was kind of thinking along the lines of a smokey bacon...  :P
No, that is the smell of 27.

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2009, 09:31:19 AM »
Is it possible to set up the forum software so it automatically sends a no content report every time Raa posts?

But then you'd be banned for flooding the moderators with reports.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »
ah ... > uh ..eh  ' haau  hh

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 12:56:19 PM »
I hate to make a post in the serious sections that doesn't add anything to the discussion, but there's really nothing to discuss.  Raa is just posting incoherent garbage, and he's rewarded by being made an FE believer.

?

Thermal Detonator

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 01:13:44 PM »
I hate to make a post in the serious sections that doesn't add anything to the discussion, but there's really nothing to discuss.  Raa is just posting incoherent garbage, and he's rewarded by being made an FE believer.

Yes, because the moderation in this forum is completely fair and unbiased.  ::)
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 10:22:34 PM »
ah ... > uh ..eh  ' haau  hh

*whew* it all makes sense now. The Crystal People have come - no worries - Raa is simply being used as a spatial conduit and is shorting out due to minor polarity issues. Should be fine when they leave in Dec. 2012 methinks

?

Mookie89

• Artilles is a goddess
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 01:27:05 AM »
soon every one will have the choice between 1]galleleo - round earth and 2] Ramsay - flat earth , because I will let his book out soon.
but the question is ... why do humans have to debate, or fight, dicuss etcetera as to the external shapes in the universe, can't we see that the sun crosses the sky of our locality every day, unless you're blind; but that's no excuse for being a mathematician. there are many people today who are worried about glaobal glowing and will soon have read Ramsays' book and will offer new ways to stop the universe from burning up. we see that round earthers presently have no solution against global glowing because it's not possible to have  one thinking that the earth is a small round ball in an infinite space. present day rioters will be tired of waiting for those who caused global glowing to stop global glowing and will take the initiative them selves of which i am part of the group, and we are not all in the same city or building. i am not after those who started the fire because it is too large now and wish only to extinguish it for it is a one time in an infinite fire such that if it is not extinguished it will extinguish all. round earthers welcome with any kind of help they can offer. you know, maybe that's why there's a lot of mathematicians...because they don't understand what galileo was talking about because otherwise you could only understand the mathematics and have no concept of what the universe feels, sounds, smells, looks like. how could you incorporate mathematics with the sense of smell? 2+2=4, but what does 4 smell like? ha ha ha A flat earther can smell the fire of global heating coming around his city  just like a volcano and that is a sign to do something right away. a mathematician can measure up until just before the volcano blows up in his yard. ha ha ha  or my yard or your yard and may as well blame the round earth mathematician for all the missing flesh and bones though we're all still alive and waiting to perish . i hope i don't have to answer too many angering replies

I think my intelligence was knocked down a few points after reading this.
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Ugh ugh! Ugh nug nug ugh!

It's fourteen French social dances past the hour.

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 01:33:49 AM »

What mean do you? I it thought great was!! I mean it saw really formitative IMOH

Cake Tare
-Opus

?

Thermal Detonator

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 10:18:14 AM »

What mean do you? I it thought great was!! I mean it saw really formitative IMOH

Cake Tare
-Opus

Forget not those who of necessity must deliberate until the very end of time when the icicles will splinter and pierce their very kidneys, oh yeah uh huh. Soon the wheel of trousers shall turn panty and the ice cream of bitterness will crush those who even in their surrendering do not surrender to the surrender.
Love n hugs.

?

Mookie89

• Artilles is a goddess
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 10:19:37 AM »

Cake Tare
-Opus

Though that was not to be a new kind one that was for in the new from that was cold?
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Ugh ugh! Ugh nug nug ugh!

It's fourteen French social dances past the hour.

SupahLovah

• Santasaurus Rex!
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 10:44:22 AM »
the lord will with his almity faver save you from the cold.
"Study Gravitation; It's a field with a lot of potential!"