Moonlight: Dangers & Precautions

• 515 Replies

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
Re: !
« Reply #510 on: March 09, 2020, 07:56:54 AM »
Fortunately the reflective Hazmat suit I now wear 24/7 protects me from moonlight and coronvirus!  Win!

Excellent! Much more efficient than the welding helmet I will be wearing while I sleep.

If you do not come back online we will assume the worst and I'll get wise to put you on the missing list presumed DEAD from moonlight exposure. The welding helmet even if it looks tough is probably no better than a cheap fly screen when it comes to the WORM moon

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
Re: Moonlight: Dangers & Precautions
« Reply #511 on: March 13, 2020, 11:22:00 PM »
Since the way our world works is completely chemical, the effects of the moon and the sun are also chemical. The moon carries  the gases that cause light blue emission by naturally. these gases are intense in the immediate vicinity of the moon and their density decreases as they move away. these gases are generally harmful to the body. therefore it has a negative effect when the moon is near. The effect of the light, which is the light blue color of the moon, on the objects should be observed and measured. a separate study of research will be carried out for this.
Ignore list: boydster, Bullwinkle, Crouton, DuckDodgers, Hamzah, JackBlack, jdaniel0319, Junker, Jura-Glenlivet II, magellanclavichord, Mundin, NotSoSkeptical, rabinoz

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #512 on: March 14, 2020, 12:08:22 AM »
Since the way our world works is completely chemical, the effects of the moon and the sun are also chemical.
The way our world works is not completely chemical and the effects of the moon and the sun are also not chemical so your logic is fatally flawed.

If you claim that the effects of the Moon and the Sun on the Earth involve any chemical being transferred please submit evidence of that.

Otherwise we must assume that you are inventing pseudo-scientific fairytales.

« Reply #513 on: March 14, 2020, 08:38:01 AM »
Oh dear I was fully exposed to the moonlight for several minutes through my bathroom window, I will let you know the outcome in the next few days.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #514 on: March 14, 2020, 01:33:17 PM »
Oh dear I was fully exposed to the moonlight for several minutes through my bathroom window, I will let you know the outcome in the next few days.

Liar. Caves do not have windows

« Reply #515 on: March 14, 2020, 07:48:12 PM »

Liar. Caves do not have windows
Well there must be a hole in my cave, because moon light comes in, as it passes from east to west.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.