You may fall off the edge of the Earth

• 7 Replies
?

Athiest

You may fall off the edge of the Earth
« on: November 17, 2009, 05:12:04 AM »
I don't recommend visiting Australia to any Flat Earth believers. You may fall off the edge of the Earth trying to get there and who knows where you'll end up????  8)

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
Re: You may fall off the edge of the Earth
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 05:50:36 AM »
Why? It's easy to reach Australia without going near the rim.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:54:49 AM »
They got an answer for everything.  No matter how crazy that answer may sound they are happy believing the earth is flat.  You know what they say, ignorance is bliss. 

?

Athiest

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 02:35:26 PM »
Well I was always just taught that Australia was near the bottom of the Earths sphere, but hey, all those thousands of scientists and physisists must be wrong. Have you ever flown in a plane? The curvature of the Earth is clearly visible... but perhaps this is just an illusion? Or a government consipracy?
Also, do you believe that every other planet is as flat as a pancake too? Do you believe the moon is made of cheese and clouds are made of cotton wool?

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 02:45:17 PM »
They got an answer for everything.  No matter how crazy that answer may sound they are happy believing the earth is flat.  You know what they say, ignorance is bliss. 

You just said we have an answer for every question and called us ignorant in the same post. Please think more.

Well I was always just taught that Australia was near the bottom of the Earths sphere, but hey, all those thousands of scientists and physisists must be wrong. Have you ever flown in a plane? The curvature of the Earth is clearly visible... but perhaps this is just an illusion? Or a government consipracy?
Also, do you believe that every other planet is as flat as a pancake too? Do you believe the moon is made of cheese and clouds are made of cotton wool?

Yes, yes, no, no, no, no, and you spelled "atheist" wrongly, please stop. You're making us look bad in front of the religious.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

parsec

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 02:47:21 PM »
I do not mean to be derailing here, but what exactly is an 'Athiest'?

Spacehopperjoe

• He dosnt sleep, he waits.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 01:34:19 AM »
It?s a dyslexic man/woman who doesn?t believe in god.
Read the FAQ first, it will save half of you looking like fools!

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 05:43:14 AM »

It's not really ignorance when a limitless bounty of evidence is staring you in the face. The point is, the people here that may actually believe this nonsense (all the trolls aside) need a forum like this so being laughed at, ignored and marginalized doesn't sting quite as badly.