why is this even an argument?

• 2 Replies
?

nate08

why is this even an argument?
« on: November 04, 2009, 01:39:01 PM »
Why take us all back to ignorant beliefs??
man, i've heard it all on this theory. seriously, why would someone build a conspiracy about this??
money, power? no! because its not true. Just because many of you look up your bendy light theories and photoshopped pictures and nasa conspiracies and find someone saying something that sounds logical doesn't mean its true.
i think that there have been many scientists and astronauts that appreciate knowledge for humanity and could not keep a secret like that from everybody, even their families.
just because all you flat earthers have never traveled to space yourselves and never seen proof that the earth is round and seemingly live in a 2-d world doesn't mean that you can sit around on the computer looking at theories and "facts".
but go ahead, make your arguments....

BUT, if you really wanna know, go out there and find out.
but no, you're all like ants that are wandering around on a HUGE beach ball thinking its flat because you're too small to see the curves.
come on, really?? i dont know about yall, but i'm planning on moving forward with intelligence as time goes on instead of going backwards.

Re: why is this even an argument?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 02:04:42 PM »
i don't understand people get angry on this
it's obvious that these people are having a fun time.
It's fun to write an own theory, even though it sounds pathetic, like bending light.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: why is this even an argument?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 02:20:05 PM »
Some of us believe in a flat earth.  We have local and international groups.  This is not a game to us.