movie

• 15 Replies
movie
« on: July 17, 2006, 12:10:04 PM »
regardless of what the truth  may be,

is it just me or would this make a great movie? :D
ill a cloned baby grown in a laboratory have a belly button?

movie
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 12:14:55 PM »
lol.
img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/381/samuraichamplooie0.jpg[/img]
In Soviet Russia, Penguin makes You!

?

Ubuntu

movie
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 12:14:56 PM »
The FE theory? Absolutely not.

Now as for a website, I am here, am I not?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
movie
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 12:17:49 PM »
I would love to help write the screenplay for a FE movie, it would be an excellent way to gain publicity for our society, but without sufficient funding it would end up amateurish and badly made.

Such a movie, were it to gain any popularity, might be surpressed anyway as well, especially if it accurately portrayed the conspiracy.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

movie
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 12:20:04 PM »
Or, it could be named comedy of the year.

movie
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 12:23:41 PM »
I don't think such a movie would be suppressed, there have been worse topics I assure you. Character creation is what really drives a movie. Nobody really cares about special effects anymore, it's expected.

Getting funding could present a problem...probably because the majority of the population would dismiss the movie as rubbish.

movie
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 12:24:48 PM »
Steven Spielberg's The Ice Wall...a small group, a scientist, a sci fi geek, a FE, a fisherman and some other guy decides to use the antarctica route between Chile and New Zealand, after a thief leaves them with too little rations to go the longer way. They discover the ice wall, and the film moves on from there with one of them falling over the edge, instantly freezing (it's space right? would explain the ice wall if the newborn sea's waves created it when meeting space) and we see the underside of the earth, and the four people need to find out how this can be, and unmask the conspiracy.... yeah...no more unbelievable than War of the Worlds or Jurrasic Park really?

movie
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 12:27:44 PM »
I vote for the underside being lots of icicles, made when the heat of the earth melt the ice around the edge, just to freeze it again....and the icicles would be beautiful when lit up by the stars...or whatever's beneath it O.o

movie
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 12:30:34 PM »
With the Ice wall guards attacking them eventually.

movie
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 12:31:46 PM »
Then at the end of the credits we can have someone explainging the truth! how bout that.
.C.U.B.A: Submerged Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus

Wow! Thanks signature makers.

movie
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 12:32:33 PM »
Yeah and the sci fi guy can sabotage their mission by trying to prevent the truth, remember, when there can be no other planets, no space ships would have a point, his life would be crushed really, all his dreams....yeah..character depth...

?

Ubuntu

movie
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 12:45:37 PM »
Quote from: "General Dallows"
Or, it could be named comedy of the year.

It would be funnier than that year's Family Guy DVD.

?

Ubuntu

movie
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 12:52:20 PM »

Oops, looks like we have a double post here.

?

Ubuntu

movie
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 12:58:39 PM »
Quote from: "toodles miss noodles"
Yeah and the sci fi guy can sabotage their mission by trying to prevent the truth, remember, when there can be no other planets, no space ships would have a point, his life would be crushed really, all his dreams....yeah..character depth...

The final scene is a climax in the NASA or NRO or NSA or CIA or UN headquarters with the sci-fi geek trying to cover up the Earth's flatness...

movie
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2006, 12:59:22 PM »
it would be an excellent way to gain publicity for our society, but without sufficient funding it would end up amateurish and badly made.

never stopped Bruce Campbell from starring in a movie... and he makes great movies.

and by great i mean great in a horribly bad kinda great way. of coarse i'm a firm believer that the only thing better than a good sci-fi movie is a bad one.
verybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the Moon. - Tori Amos

movie
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 01:05:16 PM »
ooh and Jeff Goldblum as the scientist and Gerard Depardieu as the sci fi geek, and in the climax Sigourney Weaver can come up to him and say 'if the universe disappoints you, we can make our own...'