I'm sending out press releases on Monday. Any suggestions?

• 102 Replies
Quote from: Carl Sagan
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

?

dim

• More overpowered than Aristotel.
Re: I'm sending out press releases on Monday. Any suggestions?
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2010, 03:35:29 AM »
I can try with a whole country to let the truth be known. The country is in the Eastern Europe. But what is the best form for it? Maybe creating a web-site in russian language as the quick start? What would you suggest/

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2010, 07:26:47 AM »
I can try with a whole country to let the truth be known. The country is in the Eastern Europe. But what is the best form for it? Maybe creating a web-site in russian language as the quick start? What would you suggest/
I suggest buying a Hoody and wearing it around town.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2010, 10:12:22 PM »
Quote from: PizzaPlanet
Atheists.

It would be twice as difficult to convince them then, and it's not exactly easy to begin with.

Several atheists have become flat earth believers through this forum which leads me to doubt that their realization of truth is inherently more difficult than that of anyone else.  Concrete facts speak for themselves, and atheists recognize that as much as anybody.  I would imagine that most religious types would be more stuck up and reticent than atheists about recognizing any legitimacy in a flat earth.

Twice as difficult?  Perhaps for a true fanatic of any persuasion, but please do understand clearly that I do not endorse the promotion of some modern day sect.  On the contrary, I believe that a presentation of the historical record of the flat earth movement during the first millenium of the Christian Church will speak for itself, and the dissemination of that knowledge would be very powerful.

I'm a bit late to the party, but I appreciate the credit you're giving us atheists.  I recall you having a much less compromising view of the non-religious in the past, so I'm glad you've learned we're not so bad.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
Re: please let us know
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2011, 04:21:46 AM »
My sis will be here in less than two hours  Therefore, I will probably not be around much over the next five days.  I will be checking in though, so if you need anything, please PM me rather than post.

Thanks  Happy Thanksgiving everyone

My sister is getting married and we really need a wedding gown. But where can I find a wedding gown? If only someone knew a site that sold wedding gowns.
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2011, 07:40:26 AM »
My sis will be here in less than two hours  Therefore, I will probably not be around much over the next five days.  I will be checking in though, so if you need anything, please PM me rather than post.

My sister is getting married and we really need a wedding gown. But where can I find a wedding gown? If only someone knew a site that sold wedding gowns.

I've seen your sister, perhaps the people that make circus tents can do a modified one.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2011, 07:58:18 AM »

I've seen your sister, perhaps the people that make circus tents can do a modified one.

I would make a joke about your mom here but I'm always nice to the whores I visit.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2011, 08:00:36 AM »

I would make a joke about your mom here but I'm always nice to the whores I visit.

Hmm, I guess my mom would be quite the looker after getting a glance at the women you live with. Either way, ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2011, 08:13:31 AM »
Let's try to keep the spam to a minimum, everyone.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2011, 08:16:35 AM »
Let's try to keep the spam to a minimum, everyone.

Bare minimum sir.

Daniel

• Administrator
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2011, 02:25:42 PM »
I'd just like to point out that we're currently the #1 listing on Google for "flat earth society".  Take THAT, alaska.net parody site!

Ironically, we're the second listing for "the flat earth society" despite the fact that our URL is, you know, theflatearthsociety.org.

One day..

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2011, 02:34:04 PM »
gogo SEO'ing

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2011, 02:35:54 PM »
Daniel, what did you expect from a conspiracy run search engine?

P.S.  You're the #4 listing for "round earth conspiracy".
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 02:38:43 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.