The Library

• 1 Replies

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
The Library
« on: October 31, 2009, 04:22:20 PM »
This section of the Arts & Entertainment board is a one-stop shop for all the great works/threads produced by our members. Below you'll find a series of links to various great works by The Flat Earth Society's most eminent writers, musicians and artists:

Chris Sphagetti: With The Book and its aptly named sequel The Sequel, Chris marked himself out as one the true literary giants of TFES, and these works are bonafide forum lore.

The Book - Completed October 22nd, 2008

The Sequel - Last update: September 2nd, 2009

Chris Spaghetti, theonlydann, Saddam Hussein: Aptly named The Collaberation, this multi-author work is the first of its kind on FES, and follows heroes of TFES in a tale of intrigue and suspense.

The Collaboration - Completed April 8th, 2011

Robbyj: Robbyj's FES: The Comic is a very funny comic about the history of The Flat Earth Society. It's full of in-jokes, so you may want to lurk in the upper board before reading it.

FES: The Comic - Last update - May 29th, 2009

Roundy the Truthinessist: Roundy's And Now For A Completely Different Book is his answer to the Spaghettster, and well worth a read in its own right.

And Now For A Completely Different Book - Last update: April 16th, 2012

Saddam Hussein:: A hard-boiled Zetetic thriller from our resident ex-dictator, the sequel is where The Wire meets Earth Not a Globe:

The Sequel - Last update: April 18th, 2012
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:11:15 PM by Tausami »
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
Re: The Library
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 02:23:29 AM »
Bump - updated links, dates etc.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord