The Lounge - Rules & Guidelines

• 0 Replies

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
The Lounge - Rules & Guidelines
« on: October 31, 2009, 03:45:17 PM »
So, what is The Lounge for? Well, basically this place is for general chat and lighthearted discussion. News stories, hilarious videos of other people's misfortune from Youtube, how you hate so-and-sos because they're stupid, so on and so forth. Basically, anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.

Perhaps a more important question is what The Lounge isn't for. Well, not much, but basically anything that belongs in one of the other boards, and anything that's 'beyond the pale'. Chat and fun is encouraged, but total spam is not: posting in your own topic 645 times is not ok. Also, we don't want this forum to be super serious, so if you hate America/Europe or Republicans/Democrats, take your diatribe to The Soapbox and let off steam there.

As always, the Forum Rules apply to this board, though to a lesser degree than elsewhere. Just have fun, and don't push it =)

- Lord Wilmore
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 08:03:40 AM by Lord Wilmore »
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord