If there is a conspiracy, how can we tell the moon exists?

• 10 Replies
?

Ubuntu

« on: July 15, 2006, 11:59:27 PM »
We'll as the FE'ers have told us, a global conspiracy keeps us out of the know. I have evidence that the moon is man-made and another part of the conspiracy:

1) The moon often turns dark, as if a power failure were occuring. No REAL space body would do this!

2) The FE'ers have told us we have never gone to space. Therefore, the moon must not be in space because my dad saw the American Flag on it with his telescope.

3) If we look at other planets, they have moons, but the other planets are round too. We have no reason to believe a flat planet would have moons, but in an attempt to make us believe the Earth is flat, the government has created the moon.

4) Wolves and dogs howl at the moon. They can sense something is unnatural at foot.

Anyone care to add more?

?

Ownt

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 12:31:09 AM »
I can't even put into words what i feel about you and this topic.

?

RaveGamer

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 12:33:01 AM »
:?

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 12:36:46 AM »
Well, I guess I don't know much about the moon, but I do know that I report occassionally seeing something bright and grayish in the sky, of varying shapes.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

?

RaveGamer

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 12:38:13 AM »
Quote from: "Erasmus"
Well, I guess I don't know much about the moon, but I do know that I report occassionally seeing something bright and grayish in the sky, of varying shapes.

It could be the ISS orbiting the planet

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 08:17:38 AM »
Trust me the moon is real. You can explain the moon going dark because there is no sunlight on it. The american flag is on the moon because we went there. How could we have made the moon without someone noticing. Even if it was a long time ago there is no possible way that somone wouldn't have put it in to writing how they put the moon up. If we never went to space, how did we get the moon up there? Chew on that a bit and contact me when your done.
.C.U.B.A: Submerged Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus

Wow! Thanks signature makers.

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »
Quote from: "speedofsound"
Trust me the moon is real. You can explain the moon going dark because there is no sunlight on it. The american flag is on the moon because we went there. How could we have made the moon without someone noticing. Even if it was a long time ago there is no possible way that somone wouldn't have put it in to writing how they put the moon up. If we never went to space, how did we get the moon up there? Chew on that a bit and contact me when your done.

Speedofsound, it's a worldwide conspiracy that has existed for ages. The government has control of the historical records.

Moon
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 02:44:00 AM »
You can see it...

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 02:48:21 AM »
you round-earthers and your conspiracy theories...
ound-earthers.....sheesh, they wouldn't know the world if it came up and hit them on the side of the head...like a frisbee.

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 11:59:23 AM »
You flat earthers and your retarded notions.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 12:13:20 PM »
Unbuntu:

Wolves dont howl at the moon. Thats an urban myth.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL