Proove the NASA photos are fake

• 56 Replies
« on: July 15, 2006, 01:25:54 AM »
Show me proof that the NASA photos are fake.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

Re: Proove the NASA photos are fake
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 02:05:22 AM »
Quote from: "Yardstick2006"
Show me proof that the NASA photos are fake.

The only proof they have that the NASA photos are fake is this arguement: "The earth is flat, therefore, photos that would depict anything other than this (such as the ones NASA has provided from the Apollo missions) are fakes and mockeries of our sacred and blind belief in the earth's flatness." I wouldn't be surprised if this is the only response you get either.
 am a round-earther traversing this site to disprove false claims and bring the light of science to those who remain in the dark without it. Thank you for your time.

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 02:30:48 AM »
I guess I should be mor specific then:

Give me proof that the NASA picks are fake. And I dont want any 'the earth is flat there fore round earth pics are fake' bullshit give me real proof.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 07:11:07 AM »
If no FEers reply in 24 hours then I will assume you have conceded.
quote="Dogplatter"]

LOL

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 08:02:34 PM »
Prove they're not.

And stop with this idiotic "If nobody responds then I win woohoo" crap.  It's infantile.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 12:00:26 AM »
Sorry Skippy that wont wash proove the |NASA photos are fake. You must have some evidence that supports this othertwise I suggest you remove the answer from your FAQ.
quote="Dogplatter"]

LOL

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 12:01:20 AM »
Quote from: "Erasmus"

And stop with this idiotic "If nobody responds then I win woohoo" crap.  It's infantile.

No.
quote="Dogplatter"]

LOL

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 10:01:19 AM »
They're photos proclaiming the Earth to be round - it's up to you to prove that they're REAL.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 10:04:46 AM »
To the extent you are unprejudiced and objective, you might find this interesting (not the Buzz Aldrin comment, but the vintage NASA video filmed in Goldstone, California, which is separate from and much older than the documentary Sibrel recently produced):
http://www.aulis.com/nasa7.htm

- Dionysios

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 01:54:56 AM »
Quote from: "Erasmus"
Prove they're not.

Why shouldn't the burden of proof be on you, since your belief goes against the majority?

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 07:26:47 AM »
Quote from: "Dionysios"
To the extent you are unprejudiced and objective, you might find this interesting (not the Buzz Aldrin comment, but the vintage NASA video filmed in Goldstone, California, which is separate from and much older than the documentary Sibrel recently produced):
http://www.aulis.com/nasa7.htm

- Dionysios

OK I stopped reading that garbage when they compared the success rate of landing on the moon to the success rate of landing on mars, my guess is a high school student would have found that to be RETARDED as well.

Quote from: "garbage"
Could it be the case that NASA publicly stated that it was doing things one way, when in fact plans were in place to proceed in a very different manner?

The return of our favorite FE transition!
SHOOP DA WHOOP

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 08:44:28 AM »
Quote from: "3eb"

Why shouldn't the burden of proof be on you, since your belief goes against the majority?

Our belief goes against the majority, but your believe goes against the apparent truth. The Earth looks flat - if you want to show that it's not, it's up to you to prove something which is not obviously true.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 09:08:20 AM »
So you judge what something is just by how it looks at first glance?
img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/381/samuraichamplooie0.jpg[/img]
In Soviet Russia, Penguin makes You!

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 10:06:28 AM »
Quote from: "3eb"

Burden of proof has nothing to do with popular opinion.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 05:18:04 AM »
Noone has yet prooved the NASA photos are fake.

Proof plz.
quote="Dogplatter"]

LOL

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 07:07:27 AM »
Very well, if you cannot proove it, I suggest you remove the referance to NASA's being part of the conspiracy from the FAQ and I think you should issue an apology to NASA for slandering them.
quote="Dogplatter"]

LOL

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 08:47:18 AM »
which NASA photos? everything they have ever come up with? or just the ones from space?

this is fucking pathetic. I assume it goes for other space organisations like ESA (european space agency, who i am going to work for soon). i know tens of people from NASA - most from JPL. they do solid science and tech. you people are so blissfully ignorant.
tf?

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 09:19:52 AM »
I would say that "blissfully ignorant" would be what FErs would use to describe RErs.  That being said, if they were in a conspiracy, I'm sure they would not tell you.

Oh and congratulations on being accepted to ESA, I heard it was excedingly difficult
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 09:23:07 AM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"
I would say that "blissfully ignorant" would be what FErs would use to describe RErs.  That being said, if they were in a conspiracy, I'm sure they would not tell you.

Oh and congratulations on being accepted to ESA, I heard it was excedingly difficult

i'm sure, yeah. some of the guys i know at JPL are on the Opportunity mars rover team. they are just everyday geologists. what would their motive be to lie to me?

the guy who tries to sell you a computer at a shop will probably tell you all the computer's specifications, but you are unlikely to understand what he means. maybe he is part of a conspiracy! maybe none of that stuff inside the computer is real, maybe they are run by a cold-fusion-powered human brain? and the brain cells are arranged to look like normal circuitry?
tf?

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 09:26:06 AM »
To protect their government and way of life.  What would happen if they did tell you one night.

1) you might believe they are crazy and have them commited
2) the word would get out, and the gov't would need to silence him
3)the word might get out, and the people would be pissed off to know theyve been lied to their entire life

I think you see my point

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 09:28:51 AM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"
To protect their government and way of life.  What would happen if they did tell you one night.

1) you might believe they are crazy and have them commited
2) the word would get out, and the gov't would need to silence him
3)the word might get out, and the people would be pissed off to know theyve been lied to their entire life

I think you see my point

no, i don't.

and considering my contacts, i should probably be in on this Conspiracy by now. but suprisingly, i'm not.
tf?

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 09:32:53 AM »
As if you would tell us if you were

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 09:34:45 AM »
yep. i am part of the conspiracy. seriously. and i know the reasons for it, but i'm not going to tell you.
tf?

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 09:40:51 AM »
Oh well would you explain it to me at least

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2006, 09:45:11 AM »
nah

i say again, which images, or sets of images, in particular, are deemed fake?
tf?

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 09:46:23 AM »
Just look at the database next time you are at the center that has to do with the conspiracy, I'm sure youll find plenty

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2006, 09:47:51 AM »
proof?

You need to prove that someone tells you something is fake?

thats the problem with this world today, you just assume something someone tells you is the truth, when it could be far from the truth. If i hand you a picture with me standing next to hitler, would you believe that too?

You should have to prove us that they are not fake, not the other way around.

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 09:48:57 AM »
i doubt it. they are quite transpareant, being so keen for funding as they are at ESA as well as NASA.

with JPL, are these from the Conspiracy?

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/home/index.cfm
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/home/index.html
tf?

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2006, 09:51:58 AM »
Well since they are from JPL i would wager yes, but I dont know

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2006, 09:52:50 AM »

does that mean there are floating bones everywhere? nope