Persian Perspective

  • 20 Replies
  • 4582 Views
Persian Perspective
« on: July 12, 2006, 06:17:51 AM »
the

Persian Perspective
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 01:38:51 PM »
everyone knows that the iranian government is despised by the iranian people and that most of them like america and see us as the only want to get rid of the oppresive government that does not represent them.

Also all this shit about palestine being freedom fighters and israel as some monster is ludicrous. israel takes up less then 1% of the area that is considered "muslim land" yet they throw a fit about it and dramatize it in propaganda to no end. The people that live in palestine now, were not now nor ever indigineous to that location. After israel formed muslims flocked to palestine to resist israel and claim they were there all along. Bunch of fucking bullshit. In the name of peace israel is willing to sacrafice some of it's already tiny bit of land to the palestinians. But that is not good enough. If you knew anything about palestine, you would know that from an early age, they are taught to hate israel and jews and america. The song on the top of the charts in palestine in 2003 was about killing israel. They are shown videos in grade school on how israel in evil. They are taught to fire a weapon and break someone's neck before they turn 14. Everything thus far said about palestine being a group of people that are resonable and peaceful that just want their rightful claim to land in the middle east is pure propaganda and a result of islamic extreamists just trying to kill jews.

Shame on YOU dion for believing the blatent lies of these people. I bet you even believed the iraqi intelligence minister.

?

Rick_James

  • The Elder Ones
  • 4311
  • Rick <3 Gayer
Persian Perspective
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 01:52:11 AM »
1. "getting rid of" the Iranian government like in Iraq would be a very bad idea....

2. Israel just invaded/shelled Lebanon in retaliation for the kidnapping of two Israeli soldiers.... at this rate they won't have many friendly neighbours for long...

Persian Perspective
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 06:12:37 AM »
In order to be fair, I will also list as an outstanding example of an american perspective what is perhaps the best american daily newspaper:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/

- Dionysios

Persian Perspective
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 06:26:35 AM »
the

?

cadmium_blimp

  • 1499
  • funny, you thought I'd convert, didn't you?
Persian Perspective
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 08:26:12 AM »
Quote from: "Rick_James"
1. "getting rid of" the Iranian government like in Iraq would be a very bad idea....

2. Israel just invaded/shelled Lebanon in retaliation for the kidnapping of two Israeli soldiers.... at this rate they won't have many friendly neighbours for long...

They have never had many friendly neighbors, if any at all.

Quote from: Commander Taggart
Never give up, never surrender!

Persian Perspective
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 08:59:01 AM »
Quote from: "Rick_James"
1. "getting rid of" the Iranian government like in Iraq would be a very bad idea....

2. Israel just invaded/shelled Lebanon in retaliation for the kidnapping of two Israeli soldiers.... at this rate they won't have many friendly neighbours for long...


Hezbolah kidnapped some IDF soldiers and hid out in Lebannon in order to start a war between Israel and Lebannon. Hezbolah and Hamas hate the new Lebanesee government as it is much too liberal for them (republic or democracy, whatever you want to call it). They know that it's fragile and Israel can easily destroy it. Hezbolah and Hamas both are are biggest instigators in this region and really should be broken up. It's a shame that people believe their lies about being some kind of palestinian community welfare groups.


Also, tell me this. What is the virtue of a proportional response?

This is not a sport or some kind of game where you try to give the other guy a chance by only using a percentage of your ability.

?

Tall Freida

Persian Perspective
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 09:52:50 AM »
how do i set a darn avatar on this board? i'd like to put up a picture

Persian Perspective
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 09:54:20 AM »
in your profile
goto the very bottem where it says avatar

and where it says link from an outside site, put the url and bAM u have an avatar

Persian Perspective
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 10:06:56 AM »
the

Persian Perspective
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 10:08:03 AM »
the

Persian Perspective
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 10:21:09 AM »
the

?

Erasmus

  • The Elder Ones
  • 4242
Persian Perspective
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 11:26:54 AM »
Quote from: "troubadour"
Also all this shit about palestine being freedom fighters and israel as some monster is ludicrous.


Agreed, but:

Quote
israel takes up less then 1% of the area that is considered "muslim land" yet they throw a fit about it and dramatize it in propaganda to no end.


To be fair, Israeli land is fairly better quality than, say, Jordan, which definitely got the short end of the stick in the British Mandate.

Quote
The people that live in palestine now, were not now nor ever indigineous to that location. After israel formed muslims flocked to palestine to resist israel and claim they were there all along.


Indeed.  Also, when Arabs felt they were "displaced" by immigrating Jews (in fact they were allowed to stay), they fled to their Arab countrymen -- who turned them away.

Quote
They are taught to fire a weapon and break someone's neck before they turn 14.


To be fair, Israelis are taught to fire an uzi at a fairly young age as well -- that's just what society is like over there.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

?

joffenz

  • The Elder Ones
  • 1272
Persian Perspective
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 11:52:28 AM »
Quote from: "troubadour"
Also all this shit about palestine being freedom fighters and israel as some monster is ludicrous. israel takes up less then 1% of the area that is considered "muslim land" yet they throw a fit about it and dramatize it in propaganda to no end. The people that live in palestine now, were not now nor ever indigineous to that location. After israel formed muslims flocked to palestine to resist israel and claim they were there all along.


I agree. Also, all American's of European origin should leave America and return it to the hands of the native American Indians...

Quote from: "troubadour"
Everything thus far said about palestine being a group of people that are resonable and peaceful that just want their rightful claim to land in the middle east is pure propaganda and a result of islamic extreamists just trying to kill jews.


That's true, although there are religous nuts on both sides. It just happens that Israel the Palestinian ones are more agressive as they are trying to capture Israel, whereas the Israelis are trying to defend it.

Persian Perspective
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 12:00:13 PM »
This wouldn't have happened if Great Britain didn't take a Sharpie to the Middle East.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Persian Perspective
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 12:22:31 PM »
the

?

cadmium_blimp

  • 1499
  • funny, you thought I'd convert, didn't you?
Persian Perspective
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 12:29:37 PM »
Quote from: "Dionysios"
Quote from: "cheesejoff"
Also, all American's of European origin should leave America and return it to the hands of the native American Indians...


  Actually a noble ideal.  

- Dionysios

Noble, but pointless.

Quote from: Commander Taggart
Never give up, never surrender!

Persian Perspective
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 07:47:29 PM »
Yes Erasmus you are correct. People of many religions live in Israel with the same protections and rights as any Jewish person. If the Palestinians truely wanted peace, they could kick out Hezbolah and Hamas and have it. All they want though is the complete destruction of Israel.

Also, Israel is the only country in the middle east that has rights for women and minorities.

FYI Dion. We have a green party, a communist party, even a nazi party in America too. The fact they exist does not mean that a significant amount of the population agrees with their ideas.

?

Cinlef

  • The Elder Ones
  • 969
  • The Earth is a Sphere
Persian Perspective
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 05:38:48 PM »
While I feel Israel does have the right to defend itself attacking Lebanon seems to be mostly harming civilians while Hezbolllah chuckles from the shadows. Dionysios may be interested to know that many of the Lebanese diasporia here in Canada as well as the Cardinal of Lebanon despise Hezbollah as and Iranian-Syrian 5th collum who care far more about the opinion of their paymasters in Damascus and Tehran than about the ordinary Lebanese.
A more effective tactic for the Israelis would be to get at the source of the problem (the Iranian government) but that would probal spak a huge conflict.
At the very least they shoul focus their wrath on Syria and therby cut out the middleman between Hezbollah and Iran.
Instead their attacking Hezbollah in Lebanon and playing into its hadns inflaming anti Semitism in the region.
Then again geopolitics is not the biggest concern of someone who is having rockets launched at his family.
An enraged and disgusted
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom

Persian Perspective
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 04:20:06 PM »
Quote from: "Cinlef"
While I feel Israel does have the right to defend itself attacking Lebanon seems to be mostly harming civilians while Hezbolllah chuckles from the shadows. Dionysios may be interested to know that many of the Lebanese diasporia here in Canada as well as the Cardinal of Lebanon despise Hezbollah as and Iranian-Syrian 5th collum who care far more about the opinion of their paymasters in Damascus and Tehran than about the ordinary Lebanese.
A more effective tactic for the Israelis would be to get at the source of the problem (the Iranian government) but that would probal spak a huge conflict.
At the very least they shoul focus their wrath on Syria and therby cut out the middleman between Hezbollah and Iran.
Instead their attacking Hezbollah in Lebanon and playing into its hadns inflaming anti Semitism in the region.
Then again geopolitics is not the biggest concern of someone who is having rockets launched at his family.
An enraged and disgusted
Cinlef


israel does have nukes you know. If anyone has shown restraint, it has to be them.

?

Cinlef

  • The Elder Ones
  • 969
  • The Earth is a Sphere
Persian Perspective
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2006, 04:47:57 AM »
Well yes but thats the same restrait everyone has used since 45 regarding the the nuke option.
I'm simply saying that Lebanon is a less appropriate target fdor tehir anger than Syria or Iran
An enraged
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom