Puhlease explain this one.

• 22 Replies
Puhlease explain this one.
« on: August 24, 2009, 11:08:53 AM »
Well yesterday i fired the Cheytac M200 .408 LLC.

Explain why i had to compensate for the Coriolis effect if the earth isnt round?
Well i will just say how imposable it is for it to be flat...
If the earth was round the Coriolis effect would not exist and i would be able to make that shot in one, but it isnt so i had to compensate for it, and if there is such a thing as a flat earth ALSO explain this one.

How do we have a stable EM field around the earth?

Because in your earth we dont have any core, therefore no spinning metal, gravity or EM field, therefore if the earth was flat we would be dead/non existent, and if youre magical core now does exist, how do birds navigate the earth?

and dont try and say its the atmosphere, because if the earth was flat we wouldnt have any atmosphere....

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Puhlease explain this one.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 11:18:58 AM »

How exciting!

Explain why i had to compensate for the Coriolis effect if the earth isnt round?

Well, it's simple.  The Coriolis force exists; it's simply not due to the Earth being round.

If the earth was round the Coriolis effect would not exist and i would be able to make that shot in one, but it isnt so i had to compensate for it, and if there is such a thing as a flat earth ALSO explain this one.

Because in your earth we dont have any core,

Yes, we do...

therefore no spinning metal, gravity or EM field, therefore if the earth was flat we would be dead/non existent, and if youre magical core now does exist, how do birds navigate the earth?

and dont try and say its the atmosphere, because if the earth was flat we wouldnt have any atmosphere....

Birds owe their ability to navigate the Earth to long ancestral memory and strong flocking instincts.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 11:27:32 AM »

How exciting!

Well, it's simple.  The Coriolis force exists; it's simply not due to the Earth being round.

Because in your earth we dont have any core,

Yes, we do...

therefore no spinning metal, gravity or EM field, therefore if the earth was flat we would be dead/non existent, and if youre magical core now does exist, how do birds navigate the earth?

Birds owe their ability to navigate the Earth to long ancestral memory and strong flocking instincts.

Indeed, Exciting, The Coriolis force IS because the earth is round, it cannot exist without a moving spherical object.

And also, before i continue, PROVE IT THEN!

Inb4 needless winging from FE saying about NASA holds tha man down....

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 11:29:42 AM »
I'm not obligated to prove anything to you.  I'm not even obligated to answer your questions, really, but I have, and you're welcome.

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »
You guys say that every time you're in a sticky situation I swear.
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

W

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 01:55:57 PM »

No, we say it every time someone gets demanding and thinks they're entitled to people doing free work for them.
If you say that the earth is flat, you are destroying centuries of evolution.

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 04:13:27 PM »

Whats funny aswell as that when they cant prove anything they allways say "We dont HAVE to prove you anything" like 4 year olds...

if they really believed such an insulting theory, then they would have the balls to try and prove it, obviously they dont and they cant...

W

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 04:20:55 PM »

Whats funny aswell as that when they cant prove anything they allways say "We dont HAVE to prove you anything" like 4 year olds...

if they really believed such an insulting theory, then they would have the balls to try and prove it, obviously they dont and they cant...

We have proven it, and your ageism is not appreciated. I have relatives who are 4 years old, you know.

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 04:24:33 PM »

We have proven it, and your ageism is not appreciated. I have relatives who are 4 years old, you know.

Proven it how?

You have theory that have been proven wrong, you have no actual evidence to sustain your theory.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 04:58:54 PM »
Proven it how?

You have theory that have been proven wrong, you have no actual evidence to sustain your theory.

Check out the library of experimental evidence in my signature link.

?

The Terror

• Flat Earth Propane Tank
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 05:06:04 PM »
Don't check it out, it's a trap!

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 08:14:45 PM »
Proven it how?

Experimental evidence is not evidence.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 08:32:14 PM »
Experimental evidence is not evidence.

???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 08:37:58 PM »
The Coriolis effect can't work on a flat earth. Simply due to the fact that it works the opposite way in the southern hemisphere (below the equator if the southern hemisphere doesn't exist). And don't tell me that its because of some bullshit frame dragging effect. That's not how frame dragging works.

W

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 02:04:01 AM »
Proven it how?

Wow, that's incredible! I know what I'll be doing tonight! Thanks!

shades

• Occam's Razor is not BS. Let's move on.
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 06:56:51 AM »
I like how no one has even come close to answering his question from the beginning.
It's not spam, it's my catchphrase!

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 12:26:21 PM »
The earth is round. Every celestial corp is spherical, why earth not. Every celestial corp is finite, why earth is infinite. Every celestial corp move on a orbit, and spin, why earth not. Explain why do you believe the earth is different in any way from other celestial corps, if everything seems to tell the contrary.

We went to the moon. It was exciting. Incredible, one of the most incredible things men have made. We have space stations. We have astronauts walking and dancing into space. This is truly amazing. But it is false.

And this is why i said that if you believe the earth is flat, you are destroying centuries of evolution. But someone think it was funny and make this sentence his sign in this forum. How sad you are.

W

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 12:33:05 PM »
The earth is round.

The earth is flat.

Every celestial corp is spherical, why earth not.

Celestial corp?

The earth is not a planet typical celestial corp.

Every celestial corp is finite, why earth is infinite.

Earth is not infinite. I think most FErs believe in the finite earth model.

Every celestial corp move on a orbit, and spin, why earth not.

What makes you think this?

Explain why do you believe the earth is different in any way from other celestial corps, if everything seems to tell the contrary.

I'm trying to figure out what you intended to say with this sentence, and cannot.

We went to the moon. It was exciting. Incredible, one of the most incredible things men have made. We have space stations. We have astronauts walking and dancing into space. This is truly amazing. But it is false.

Yes, it is. You're right about that. It can be hard for people to accept.

And this is why i said that if you believe the earth is flat, you are destroying centuries of evolution. But someone think it was funny and make this sentence his sign in this forum. How sad you are.

I'm not sad. I'm quite happy. Moreso than usual. I just won a contest on another forum. I win again!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 09:58:14 PM »
Celestial corp?  WTF does that mean?  ???

W

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 10:43:49 PM »
Celestial corp?  WTF does that mean?  ???

Hahaha, that's what I thought too.

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 03:47:50 AM »

The earth is flat.

Ok. So, prove it to us.

Celestial corp?

The earth is not a planet typical celestial corp.

Why.

Yes, classic. FEers believe every time in everything that can be patch the holes in the FE theory.

What makes you think this?

Study and observation. What  makes you think the opposite way.

Explain why do you believe the earth is different in any way from other celestial corps, if everything seems to tell the contrary.

I'm trying to figure out what you intended to say with this sentence, and cannot.

So, you are not very smart. The earth is a big stone in the space the same way as the other corps. So why we have to invent particular rules for the earth and totally different rules for the others celestial corps if they are all the same.

Yes, it is. You're right about that. It can be hard for people to accept.

Look at this. How sad you are. Prove that it is false. You cannot prove because:
1 - It is true.
2 - You are completely ignorant.

I'm not sad. I'm quite happy. Moreso than usual. I just won a contest on another forum. I win again!

As i said, you are a sad man. Or a kid, looking at your answers.

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 05:02:02 AM »

Shows how little you know about FEers then.

Excluding the fact that all FEers are pathetic trolls, there seem to be quite a few who "believe" in the infinite earth model. I mean it's in the FAQ for Gods sake.

If you need more help, use the search button.

W

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 06:05:18 AM »

Shows how little you know about FEers then.

Excluding the fact that all FEers are pathetic trolls, there seem to be quite a few who "believe" in the infinite earth model. I mean it's in the FAQ for Gods sake.

If you need more help, use the search button.

Wow, you've made 11 posts here, you must know so much about flat earthers over someone who actually is one.