The Protocols of Zion and Ethiopia

• 8 Replies
« on: July 04, 2006, 08:54:22 PM »
As recounted in 'The Scramble For Africa' by Thomas Packenham, during the nineteenth century the entire continent of Africa was colonized by europeans - with the exception of Ethiopia.  

This is due to one reason alone - Ethiopia posesses the Ark of the Old Covenant, and the nation which carries the Ark in battle cannot lose.  King Menelik II's right arm was his general Ras Allula, the commander in the Battle of Adowa.  He had also been the right arm of Emperor Yohannes before him.  Ras Allula was loyal to the hilt and ever victorious.  The British tried unsuccessfully at first to conquer the Sudan where their greatest war hero of that century - Charles Gordon - was slain in Khartoum by the army of the Mahdi.  As long as the Mahdi lived, they beat the British every time.  The Mahdists lost, however, when they fought with Ethiopian armies led by Ras Allula.

In 1896, the Italians marched deep into Ethiopia.  They were met by the forces of Ras Allula at Adowa twenty miles west from Aksom, the ancinet capitol where the Ark of the Old Covenant is kept.  On the day of the battle, Ras Allula's army carried the Ikon of Saint George the Dragonslayer into the battle along with the Ark of the Covenant.  Saint George is the patron saint of Ethiopia.  The Italians were slaughtered.  They were all running for their lives by nine o'clock in the morning.  Their commanding general was killed in battle.  The African servants who had been fighting with the Italians then revolted and slaughtered their former masters.  It was a great day for all Africa.  Ras Allula captured three thousand italian soldiers.  These were all that remained as the rest of the italian force had died in battle.  These three thousand italians were permitted to return to Italy, but they were first castrated so they would never have any children.  For years after this italian sailors feared so much of going to Africa, they would often mutiny rather than go there.

That occurred in 1896.

The most prominent group of persons involved in colonialism were wealthy jews, and at the time of the Battle of Adowa the Rochschild family controlled european politics.  Of crucial imporatnce to the future of Ethiopian politics, the zionist movement was "officially" begun at that time.  I am certain there are other reasons as well for the timing of the conference, but in reference to the Battle of Adowa in 1896, the jewish powers behind colonialism decided to make a damage assessment in the form of the World Zionist Congress in Basel, Switzerland the following year - 1897.  This conference was in part a reaction to the Ethiopian victory at Adowa because the european powers who did the bidding of the Rothschilds had failed to completely subjugate Africa, which had been the colonists' aim.  

According to 'Waters Flowing Eastward' by the Russian writer Paquita de Shismareff, a young Russian policeman was among a force of police dispatched to break up the conspiratorial meeting.  As this Russian guard later recounted in older age in 1938, the complete text of the 'Protocols of Zion' were found on the speaker's desk at that meeting.  

King Menelik of Ethiopia had earned the wrath of the colonialists for his victory.  They correctly reasoned from this battle that it was not possible for them to defeat Ethiopia militarily.  Therefore, they sought out a traitor from among the Ethiopian people thenselves who would sell out his people by doing their bidding.  They found such a person in a member of Menelik's court - Ras Makonnen.  

Ras Makonnen became a friend and associate of Jews and europeans much more than King Menelik, whom he plotted against.  He met with jewish reprensentatives of the German government in 1905.  He was promised that his son Ras Tafari would be emperor instead of Menelik's son.  Indeed, Ras Tafari received supprt from the jewish dominated British and in turn american governments through most of his long career.  He put Menelik's son in prison and had him murdered.  This fact is documented in 'We the Black Jews' by Joseph ben Jochanan, a learned history of the falasha jews of Ethiopia:

http://www.blackclassicbooks.com/servlet/Detail?no=12

There was much resistance to Ras Tafari during the period from 1916 to 1930.  He used brutal tactics to become emperor as documented in 'Haile Selassie:  The Early Years - 1892 to 1936' published by Red Sea Press.  Th e revolts are also documented very well with pertinent illustrations in 'A History of Modern Ethiopia:  1855 -1991' by Bahru Zewde which is published by East African Educational Publishers with offices in most or all East African countries as well as the University of Ohio Press.  This informative book is widely available in Addis Ababa, and i purchased a copy at the House of Khemet in Wahington, DC indicating it is commonly available from Africa-American bookstores.  'The Emperor' by Ryszard Kapuscinski recounts the good, bad, and ugly of Ras Tafari's life by interviews with many servants who knew and interacted with him first hand.

Ras Tafari's mother was an Oromo muslim making him ineligible to become King of Ethiopia according to the traditional strict requirements for the Solomonic kingship.  He brutally put down a loyalist (loyal to the true leaders) resistance in 1928 by executing its leaders.  His cousin Empress Zewditu was the Queen of Ethiopia until her husband was slaughtered in an imporsant civil war battle in 1930 by Tafari's henchmen.  After this battle, he coldly assasinated Empress Zemditu and his British sponsors televised his coronation worldwide.  At that time he blasphemously took on the name Haile Selassie (Almighty Trinity) to himself.  He also depended on the League of Nations rather than God to defend him against the Italian invasion in 1935.  Obviously, the Italian invasion was a judgment from God both for the King's sins as well as for Ethiopian peoples' turning from the fervency of religion that their parents and ancestors had which had been occuring in Ethiopia especially since the modernizing Emperor Tewodros in the mid-nineteenth century.  One indication that Tafari was a brutal dictator was that his people continually revolted against him.  (Discounting the lesser rebellions, there were major revolts against Tafari in 1946, 1960, and 1974 - the last one being successful.  For myself, the crowning signal of what sort of man was Ras Tafari was his close and lifelong friendship with the zionist movement and modern israel.

An excellent book stating the traditional Ethiopian view of Ras Tafari is 'The Classic Case of Ethiopia' by Ermias Kebede Wokle-Yesus, Nibure-Id to which I would refer anyone (rastafarians in particular) finding disagreement with what I have written above.  The book is available from:

Ethiopia:  Kingdom of God Services
P. O. Box 43262
Washington, DC 20010
Phone:  301.597.8074
E-Mail:  ekogyesus@aol.com

- Dionysios

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 04:48:33 AM »
Although Selassie did appeal to the League of Nations, I don't see how the Ark wouldn't "work" through lack of faith - he was a highly religious man, even believed by some to be the reincarnation of Jesus himself.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 03:45:29 PM »
Another thing - I've been doing some more research, and several sources indicate that the Ark was plundered and destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon after the sacking of Jerusalem. Is this not the case?
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 01:17:48 PM »
Quote from: "Dogplatter"
Although Selassie did appeal to the League of Nations, I don't see how the Ark wouldn't "work" through lack of faith - he was a highly religious man, even believed by some to be the reincarnation of Jesus himself.

This is blasphemy believed in by rastafarians.  Almost all "christian" Ethiopians follow the Ethiopian tewahedo church, and they also consider this blasphemy.  As to the League of Nations, it was wrong for not condemning Italy's invasion.  Actually, the Italians never completely conquered Ethiopia in the late 1930's.  They unsuccessfully tried to colonize it.  There have in fact been three conquerors who devastated Ethiopia about 500 years apart.  I could also mention the "nine" who came in AD 451, but that was a religious conquest rather than a military one.  However, it was the most significant one of all for that reason, but that is another story.

The jewish queen Gudit in the tenth century AD dealt Aksom its death blow and burned it down.  At this time the non-Solomonic Zagwe dynasty salvaged the kingdom by founding a capital to the south where they built the famous rock hewn churches in Lalibela.  The Solomonic line was restored in AD 1268.  The muslim conqueror Muhammed Gragn in the early 1500's was the next one.  And lastly was Graziani in the 1930's.  I do not have detailed knowledge of the whereabouts of the Ark during these perilous times, but I know the kingdom recovered each time.  Even when the Israelites had the Ark, they managd to lose it to the Philistines due to their sin.

According to the Kebra Nagast, the Ark was brought to Ethiopia by Solomon's son Menelik about 950 BC.  The jewish elders in Palestine did not realize this until it was gone.  After that they kept it a secret from the Israelite people and the Ark is not mentioned again in the Hebrew Scriptures.  It is mentioned in the Talmud as being located under the Temple Mount.  There is a vast cave system located there where the Freemasons meet every year, but the Ethiopian tradition has much more evidence than the jewish one.  I recommend reviewing 'The Sign and the Seal' by Graham Hancock as a source of some of this evidence.

- Dionysios

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 05:10:50 AM »
I apologise for my misunderstanding (I wasn't personally blaspheming, since I don't believe Rastafari was Jesus II).

If Mussolini's invasion was punishment from God, why was the League wrong to ignore Selassie's plight?

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 05:32:27 AM »
I believe that God will permit the Antichrist to commit great brutalities as as the inflicter of part of God's justice upon the world. This does not make the Antichrist or his cause to be righteous.  The same would apply to 1930's fascists.  The italian invasion of Ethiopia was blatantly anti-African racist colonialism, and the failure to condemn it was caused by agreement with it by many of the members.  It is comparable to the colonialist and anti-arab racist invasion of Iraq by the US military which functions as an instrument israeli colonialism.

Incidentally, earlier this week I had the fortune to visit Ras Alula's tomb at Abba Garima monastery ten kilometres southeast of Adwa in the Tigrean region of north Ethiopia immediately south of Eritrea.  His political biography by Erlich entitled 'Ras Alula and the Scramble For Africa' is published by the Red Sea Press of Trenton, New Jersey.

- Dionysios

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 05:31:28 PM »
Most historians agree that the invasion of ethiopia by the Italian forces was merely to get more land, in accordance to the fascist philosophy, think lebensraum
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 01:29:41 PM »
These days, one should beware of neocolonialism which is the same thing with a black face that functions as a puppet of imperialist powers of the west.  The brutal regimes of Mobutu Sese Seku in Congo, and Daniel Arap Moi in Kenya are evidence of this.  Regimes which are more moderate compared with those monstrosities but which are never the less run by henchman of the west are evidenced by the current presidents of Kenya and Ethiopia (from my experience of a month in Ethiopia, I would say common Ethiopians have this opinion as well).  Never the less, these more moderate regimes tend to be friends with the left in the United States.

As a matter of fact, as I was just now about to depart the Addis Sheraton, I saw my cab drive up and complete the circle by the hotel entrance without stopping and drove right back outside the gate because Bill Clinton's entourage was immediately behind him as Clinton is here to visit with Ethiopia's president.

However, Bill Clinton's 1998 bombing of Sudan that killed many innocent Africans will perhaps shed light on how pro-African he is.  I reiterate that that he meets with the Ethiopian president because that president is a puppet who might be willing to invade Somalia at the behest of america because america's objective in Somalia has failed since the tyrannical warlords it supported have failed to control the government of Somalia.  This is more evidence that Bush and Clinton were always on the same team and there is not a dime's worth of difference between the two (which are really one in spirit).

- Dionysios

?

Cinlef

• The Elder Ones
  • The Earth is a Sphere
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 09:17:11 AM »
Dionysios while many things you've said in this space deserve to be dealt with at length I have a simple question for you as I'm contrained by time. SO how does CLintons bombing of SOmalia make him anti-African? Couldn't one argue it makes him misguidedly pro African as e believed  overthrowing the government to be whawt was best for the population. At msot doesnt it just make him anti Somalia? You logic is comparible to saying Chile which in the War of the Pacific against Bolivia and Peru makes then Chilean president President Aníbal Pinto anti South American. As a Canuck I'm failry indifferent towards Clinton but your attack on him seems to be illogical.
An enraged and perplexed
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom