Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic

• 14 Replies
?

Lot

Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic
« on: August 08, 2009, 02:18:42 PM »
http://www.virgingalactic.com/htmlsite/index.php?language=english

so what happens to your flat earth theory when regular people are able to travel in space and none of them ever mentions the earth being flat. What would be the excuses to keep this theory going, they were all contractually obligated to not mention anything about what they seen, they were hypnotized to see something they didn't, the planes windows are really television like windows that projects whatever the conspirators want them to see.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
Re: Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 02:31:15 PM »

so what happens to your flat earth theory when regular people are able to travel in space and none of them ever mentions the earth being flat. What would be the excuses to keep this theory going, they were all contractually obligated to not mention anything about what they seen, they were hypnotized to see something they didn't, the planes windows are really television like windows that projects whatever the conspirators want them to see.
I guess we'll see when the time comes.

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 09:52:32 PM »
Would you trust a consummate showman like Branson? 

?

Proleg

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 09:54:54 PM »
I know I wouldn't!

W

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 10:31:18 PM »
No one can really know. Maybe they'll see that the earth is flat. Like Waste of Mind said, we'll see when the time comes.
If you say that the earth is flat, you are destroying centuries of evolution.

?

Lot

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 10:00:16 AM »
what does Branson have to do with the regular people who will be flying in outer space. If they were really trying to convince the world that the earth is round, why would they even allow a project like this to even get started.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 10:03:54 AM »
what does Branson have to do with the regular people who will be flying in outer space. If they were really trying to convince the world that the earth is round, why would they even allow a project like this to even get started.
One could speculate dozens of answers, but none with any evidence. As I said before, we shall see when the time comes.

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 02:33:49 AM »
Lack of evidence doesn't disallow us to use logic to come to conclusions.

Otherwise, I could just say there is no evidence for a conspiracy; therefore, it is totally nonexistent.

Logically, it makes no sense for anyone to try and encourage more people to become involved in the conspiracy. It would take more money to keep them quiet and complicate their alleged system. Plus, it would barely impact how convincing a round earth is to the modern world; it's already pretty much written in stone for most of us. It would be easier to just say that space travel is dangerous and that only highly trained elites can go to space.

?

zork

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 02:45:11 AM »
 Virgin Calactics isn't alone. Reaction Engines and their Skylon.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

Pete

• I believe that the earth is round
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 02:59:03 AM »
One could speculate dozens of answers, but none with any evidence. As I said before, we shall see when the time comes.

I actually agree here. It will be interesting to see if all these "Spacelines" manage to get off the ground financially in the next several decades. I think the best bet one would have is to try and make a deal with a existing major airline. Start-up funding and production costs partially paid by the airline and maybe their brand label in exchange for a percentage or even the option of buying them in the future?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 09:10:04 AM »
Virgin Galactics isn't alone. Reaction Engines and their Skylon.

Don't forget Bigelow Aerospace who are actively working towards building a hotel in space.
http://www.bigelowaerospace.com/
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 09:20:06 AM »

so what happens to your flat earth theory when regular people are able to travel in space and none of them ever mentions the earth being flat. What would be the excuses to keep this theory going

I am predicting that the number of people participating in the "conspiracy" will expand dramatically as more people enter space.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 09:35:58 AM »
It would be easier to just say that space travel is dangerous and that only highly trained elites can go to space.
Do you know who Richard Branson is? He has enough money and power, he can practically do anything.

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2018, 04:55:41 AM »
Recently the Virgin Galactic made a flight to 50 miles above earth. The pilot is quoted as saying “It’s a billion dollar view”. So are they really seeing a view of space and earth out of the spacecraft’s pilot”a cabin windshield? Or are they seeing a video screen and are hypnotized to see what the conspirators want them to see?
I’m going to say they are seeing a live view of space and earth.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2018, 08:07:31 AM »
Hi Penny, welcome to the forum. The thread you decided to respond to has been dead for over 9 years. If you'd like to discuss space flight and Virgin Galactic, please start a thread in the Debate section.