Flat Earth Superstars desktop wallpapers! And post your own Flat Earth art!

• 26 Replies

Daniel

• Administrator
I made a series of wallpapers based on prominent Flat Earth historical figures if anyone's interested.  If you click on the small versions, it's a link to a 1920x1200 widescreen version.  And if anyone else has Flat Earth-related art/design, feel free to post it.  Or if you don't, go ahead and create some and THEN post it!

frostee

• Official Member
They remind me of the ipod picture ads.

Also you have too much time on your hands
Recently religious due to the impending rapture.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
I think more FE art would be great; prominent figures don't appeal to me personally, but the more the better!
Thanks, Daniel!

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
These are cool, but Voliva and Johnson don't work for me- I get a 404.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Daniel

• Administrator

Oops, sorry about that.  For some reason, they didn't save with a file extension at the end.  It's fixed now.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Also, I quite like some of the works by an artist called Agustin Sirai (click). Though his work isn't (as far as I can tell) actually FE related, some of the imagery is, in a very broad way, reminiscent of the Flat Earth. Here's one of my favourites:

Unfortunately it doesn't come in a larger resolution.

Oops, sorry about that.  For some reason, they didn't save with a file extension at the end.  It's fixed now.

Cool! I really like them! By the way, I'm pretty sure some of the links in the upcoming FE Library need looking at too- I tried to download some of them recently, and while most of them worked, a few are dead. It was a few weeks ago though, so I don't remember which ones are down.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 06:01:15 AM by Lord Wilmore »
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Also, here's a rather cool hi-res image I found while searching:

I realise it doesn't fully match with any of the accepted FE models, but I thought it was a cool image all the same!

I made a series of wallpapers based on prominent Flat Earth historical figures if anyone's interested.  If you click on the small versions, it's a link to a 1920x1200 widescreen version.  And if anyone else has Flat Earth-related art/design, feel free to post it.  Or if you don't, go ahead and create some and THEN post it!

I'm pretty sure a mentally disabled 9th grader could come up with better wallpapers.
Obviously there is some sort of attracting phenomenon which affects the stars and planets.

Daniel

• Administrator

I'm pretty sure a mentally disabled 9th grader could come up with better wallpapers.

I doubt it, but I guess it's possible.  Go ahead and give it a shot.  Let's see what you can do.

I doubt it, but I guess it's possible.  Go ahead and give it a shot.  Let's see what you can do.

That was a good one!

At least I know the actual shape of the earth.
Obviously there is some sort of attracting phenomenon which affects the stars and planets.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
Can we keep on topic please.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq

That was awesome. ;D

On topic, I think that someone should make a Tom Bishop one.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
Seconded.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
I am fond of this one:

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!

That was awesome. ;D

On topic, I think that someone should make a Tom Bishop one.

Seconded.

Thirded.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer

That was a good one!

Ahahaha, that must have stung.

That was a good one!

Not really, I have been used to those kind of come backs since I was in elementary school.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
.......eh?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq

That was a good one!

Not really, I have been used to those kind of come backs since I was in elementary school.

Yeah, but you weren't expecting that kind of wit from Daniel.  None of us, were, really.

That was a good one!

Yeah, but you weren't expecting that kind of wit from Daniel.  None of us, were, really.

So I guess that means you guys thought he was as dumb as I did.  He did create this site, that is.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
Get back on topic, all of you.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
This is not my own work by any means, but I had it as a wallpaper for sometime.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 07:38:31 PM by Ski »
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

Sentient Fridge

• Official Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: Flat Earth Superstars desktop wallpapers! And post your own Flat Earth art!
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2009, 11:22:48 AM »
That actually used to be my phones wallpaper, and I think it was one of my first avatars here. Pretty cool pic..

you cant see moutains because you have no eyes
DON'T EVER LEAVE, VONGEO, MOTHERFUH-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

?

Proleg

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2009, 03:13:58 PM »
Awesome, Daniel. If you don't mind my asking, where did you find the portraits of Dr. Rowbotham and Lady Blount? I've been looking for them everywhere.

Daniel

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2009, 03:26:42 PM »
Awesome, Daniel. If you don't mind my asking, where did you find the portraits of Dr. Rowbotham and Lady Blount? I've been looking for them everywhere.
I think I found those in the Christine Garwood book. I'm pretty sure the original pictures are in the Flat Earth Wiki now. Just check the entries for Blount and Rowbotham.

?

Proleg

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2009, 03:55:02 PM »
I think I found those in the Christine Garwood book. I'm pretty sure the original pictures are in the Flat Earth Wiki now. Just check the entries for Blount and Rowbotham.
Ah, thank you. I wasn't sure where they were originally from.

?

clovis2

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2009, 09:51:04 PM »
 Splendid idea!